Movies for this feel?

Movies for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying I can't make it to 102
Feels good not being a wrinkly old shit like the rest of you.

Actually I'd be 104. It isn't out of question.

>tfw still have hope that one day I'll be bit by a vampire or werewolf and live for hundreds of years
>imagine going on adventures fighting bad guy with other meta-humans/monsters

>implying i'm not going to live to 500

ride the singularity anons

>when you realize you're human and you'll die eventually
>when you realize the universe will ultimately cease to exist one day

I wonder if you lose your sense of time when you die. Something has to happen to you after an infinite amount of time right?

>in bed trying to fall asleep
>suddenly remember that I'm going to die someday
>existential crisis
>try to take my mind off of it by shitposting on Sup Forums
>see this thread

The abyss scares me

you wouldn't be conscious of anything after death.

does anyone else find it surreal thinking about how it will be like in 2800 or more, with donald becoming president and all this ackbar shit in the world i imagine that racism will never go away, i think that the world will truly be separated by races and factions. the world will be completely seperated by high security and traveling across oceans and borders wont be possible unless your high profile government shit

>thinking 'you' will still exist when your brain juices dry up

lol death is worse than you think kiddo

its just like before you were born

death isnt that bad, its the dying part that sucks/is scary/nerve racking

Considering how america will be majority hispanic by 2050 I'm thinking the world will be one mesh of races by 2800

>implying humanity will make it to 2800

At the very least our current civilization will have completely collapsed by then

>tfw healthy Chads whose parents took care of them will make it to that long
>tfw you're not sure if you'll make it to 103 like a lot of people from your age group

if quantum archaeology is possible they might be able to grab your consciousness out of a previous state in the universe. just think about that shit, everyone ever alive will be resurrected even hitler.

Yeah but most of those people are extremely low class. The high class will always be either white or Asian.

Not me haha, i was born in 2007 so im finna be poppin in 2100 2bh family

It's best to just accept your existence is irrelevant and not to worry about it and just let it run its course

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

Pretty sure I'm immortal, user. Or in denial... Who knows?

I just slammed my 1 year old daughters face against the screen so fuck you

Are you me

Good. I don't want to live that long.

underage B&

lmaoing @ ur old ass. go back to bed gramps, us kids take over Sup Forums at this time of the night

pop quiz: who was the king of england in 1216?
you dont know?
why would anyone in 2800 care about, or even know the name of, the king of america 800 years ago?

some hacker kid in 1000 years will be floating around on his hover chair typing on his hologram keyboard on his hologram monitor

>Underage

hasta la vista

>quantum archaeology

see I am the new generation of Sup Forums, I will be shitposting LONG after ur old ass kicks the can