Why do people watch this sport? Literally the most boring thing ever

Why do people watch this sport? Literally the most boring thing ever

Not if you watch the Sup Forumsstros!

some people are not smart enough to understand football or athletic enough to play it

>smart enough to enjoy all the ways the game can end 0-0

0-0 is the perfect result, when you concede 0 goals it means you neutralised the opponent, if the opponent also manages to do that, it's a perfect 0-0

you are obviously to dumb too understand this

This is what third worlders actually believe lmao

>muh povertyball
These are the 25 richest countries on Earth, 20 of them have soccer as their main sport

pitchers are literally ruining it, they are too good

The boring games are pleb filters

Cucks commies and Canadians, nothing to see here folks

t. brainlet

>saying this in the midst of a historic offensive renaissance season
>not knowing about the flattened seams
wow man

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

""""""countries""""""
need at least 10M citizens to be a real country desu. USA is thus, naturally, the first country on that list.

>if you don't score any goals you win

Canadian detected

>highest population above shitmerica is 9.157 million
Why don't you just go all out and say 9.158 million instead of 10 million you fat fucking retard

>being autistic enough to actually look up the number and not just guess

For normal IQ people, definitively not interesting if you are sober.
But I guess that like anything boring, if you go wasted with booze or weed it can be pretty funny.
Also autists from all countries seem to like and revere this "sport", mainly for its 99% dull moments, its 1% OMG moment, and all these numbers and statistics.

>baseball will never have nonstop action like soccer
>the final moments of a game will actually be relevant no matter the score because of the stupid way baseball rule work
How do I quit this sport?

The statistics are fun

I've made a little model of baseball in SciPy and like to simulate seasons to try to see how close I can get to the final result. Baseball lends itself more to statistical analysis since there's only 27 possible states in any at bat so you can do Markov chain stuff for prediction

Yeah, I totally see what you mean. Baseball must be a paradise for stats loving autists, and you can break down a game as a serie of events noted as numbers