Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oh_mes/status/942892364460326912
youtube.com/watch?v=HopEHvZY-08
twitter.com/sugafull27/status/942888985432506368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip jonghyun

twitter.com/oh_mes/status/942892364460326912

poor man's rime

this is pretty confusing, is he talking to someone specific? or just a wonky translation

why do you keep linking this persons twitter

I don't like her

balls deep in sluggie

surprised the exo chink line commented. even luhan

that post isn't asking for a safespace though, it's literally just saying people are being edgelords

lay and kris still haven't said anything did they

with composition skills like this i'd have killed myself too tbqh

they post translations

tl;dr i told you my problems, but you didnt listen.

The question is, who is this (You)...........

his sister and/or mother i believe

here

that's also not asking for censorship, just for people to show some decency

*closes eyes*

it's literally one guy, don't worry about it

>A few years ago, I was crying and whining at my mom and sister while I was really drunk. I asked my mom and my sister.. it wasn’t long after we’d moved. I asked them if they were happy. I got drunk and woke up my entire sleeping family, like some ahjussi. It had been my number one goal in life, you know, to make my mom and sister happy. They both woke up and told me they were happy. But I was so envious at the fact that they were able to reply that they were, indeed, happy. Because it wasn’t like that for me. I told them while sobbing: "I want to be happy too." Then I felt like I’d done my mom and sister wrong. But from then on, I started contemplating about happiness. For about six months, I pondered specifically over what I would need to do in order to become happy. I think that time of transformation has come. I think I need to become happy, now. I must become happy. I am going to be happy.

why couldn't he be happy bros

does kpg have a dead pool?

>just say 'you've done well.' just that much is good. tell me i've done well.
damn...

everyone on Sup Forums is autistic, you're asking for a lot to get some common decency and for them to care about a human life. one day it'll hit them and they will be wondering why no one cares about them

haseuliecakes

nope. doubt kris will but lay will

when someone has depression it's pretty much near impossible to get rid of it, it could go away for a while but it'll always just come back

better not post your gf then

and yet here you are, on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=HopEHvZY-08

you can't ask that, remember there's only one kpop thread here on Sup Forums and if you post something for hours it's rubbing it in someone's face. go somewhere else if you want to mourn. it was the same thing with eunb and rise died.

Daddy issues.

everyone dies, what is your point

so Jonghyun was a soyboy?
dude.

No father figure.

we're only selectively autistic on here. if you act this way in real life, all i've got to say is...hul.

that's how you know

Dont be ridiculous, depression is as common as the flu and and people get rid of it forever (with help) incredibly often.

depressed in a country that hates depressed people

I want to brb ; any suggestions?

even Philly D

post that oriental QT

yeah thats why they have no life

he was actually pretty buff for a gaypop

he was talented as shit and a lot of other idols admired him for a long time, none of that really means anything though if they're suffering from mental illness

You're a broken person user. I hope you get help.

he honestly sounds bipolar.
either way, he obviously had an undiagonsed mental disorder that fucked up his brain chemistry.
and if he was actually gay he probably grew up hating himself as well. fuck this is getting me so sad.

>he's still complaining about shitposting
what's his endgame

Lmao isnt that a picture of some other dude on the left?

degeneracy at its finest

it does look a bit wonky, i think this person is doing it better but i haven't read the whole thing
twitter.com/sugafull27/status/942888985432506368

>only important gaypop should be mourn

that's Junghyun, how Onew? keke

I dont think you know what degeneracy means my dude.

No one is implying this you autist.

Jennie saying by your side as you watch the weeds sticking out of the pavement before you lose consiousness....

Twiceboy and Dubu murder/suicide when?

the only thing degenerate is you fags mourning over some gaypop dbh

he had SAD too, maybe this time was just too much

depression isnt like a cold or a broken bone it comes in a million different shapes and sizes. some people "get rid of it" but for others their only option is to distract themselves.
its pretty obvious he was struggling with his mental health for a long enough time for it to take root and become basically unhealable

The guy in the teal shirt? It looks nothing like him.

HASEUL MAKE ME NOODLES

who said that

if only he had read snoop dogg's instagram

Apparently Minho fainted when he heard the news

You have no idea what you're talking about chingu, sorry.

im protecting twiceboy

wanna tell how someone actually gives a fuck about shinee or jonghyun?

they haven't made a reaction video

oh wait I'm watching it now, that's the guy from NUEST

hahahaha

is it on worldstar hip hop?

Lmao, this fucking guy getting all the clicks, has no idea what he's talking about.

Whats the point of being a straight man if you have no common human decency? You're barely human posting on some chinese cartoon board. That feels like degeneracy to me.

dont’t even joke about that

someone told me to get help for saying everyone dies

so your hot take is that he just lacked therapy?

Apparently Onew went to the club for a drink when he heard the news

Again, I dont think you know what degeneracy maens.

we love reaction videos here, we all have our channels

Twicebully bullying momo to suicidal when?

>huffing coal instead of clearing the DMZ of mines

what's the permanent heal-all cure for depression?

don't even bother. you are probably talking to someone that got into kpop in 2016 and just cares about kfapping.

;_;

more like momo goes on a stabbing spree

Dubs. . .

hwhat

>Japanese Jonghyun fansite owner committed suicide earlier today after hearing the tragic news.

wtf

My hot take is that you have no idea how depression works.

me on the right

Neither do you then my dude

"having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

noun
dəˈjen(ə)rət/Submit
an immoral or corrupt person.

He’s not a decent man. Men are terrible especially online. Leave him be an asshole. Stop engaging. Just laugh at him.

osht. Link?

his sister (and maybe himself)

wat

Has it occurred to you that it's a translation you fucking dotard?

I dont have a heal-all cure all for depression, I responded to him saying that depression is almost impossible to get rid off, that's ridiculous.

no way!