Good morning user! Did you sleep well? :)

>Good morning user! Did you sleep well? :)

oh ronnie

secretly I know messi is better and the GOAT but I love your unstoppable memery

I'd rather see Hope Solo's pussy a million times than having to see Cristiano's smug gay face again

>cropping the bulge
DROPPED

It's weird how famous this guy is in the world yet in the States you literally never hear him mentioned. Hell, even when ESPN decides to throw soccerfags a bone they just mention US soccer and it's usually women's soccer at that.

Also, let's analyze this picture:
>shirt off
>homoerotic pose
>kissing duck face only women and fags use
>he had someone probably take thousands of pictures of him doing this gay pose before he decided on the one that was 10/10 "pound me in the ass" gay

who is taking all these pictures of him?!

GOAT at holding boys underwear competition

but...it's the middle of the night. also pic absolutely related

football is massive in argentina and yet no one talks about cristiano here

This, so much. Messi's too boring to be the GOAT.

>all these closet fags ITT insecure about their sexuality
>h-h-hes so gay h-haha
>d-do you have more of this? just s-so i can make more fun of him.. its not like i l-like these pictutes or a-a-anything

kek that's the argument people here use to say maradona is better than messi, the offpitch game

his male friend

I wonder why?

>cristiano poses half naked with arabs or takes selfies with his naked son for 100 million followers

>messi posts once every 2 months, something relating to spending quality time with his wife, sons, and big dog

Also just out of curiousity I checked Messi's instagram and his last post is him dancing with his wife
something Cristiano will never in his life accomplish, having a wife or a wedding, or natural born sons, or be the GOAT

>literally has a naked child in his story
>normal

inb4 janny

wtf

Oh, who cares it's a fucking toddler.

That's a nice pool terrace tho

>Messi is a pedophile
>Ronaldo is gay
Wtf is wrong with football players

careful what you wish for

Reggae

almost all of Messi's posts are sponsorship shilling