What do you think of this album? Did you like it?

What do you think of this album? Did you like it?
I think it's one of the best hip-hop records released.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7_jbluF0qo

It's really great stuff, some of the best abstract hip hop ever released.

Super underrated, but some of the tracks go on too long.

Agreed, I think Battlesong is one of the more weaker ones that goes on for a bit too much.
The instrumentals on this album though are so incredibly good. Not to mention the song 3030 which has an amazing bassline and instrumental all around.

bump

first thing i bought on vinyl.. This year actually

What are your favourite tracks from it user?

Mastermind is the best track hands down

Thats not Positve Contact

Might be Things You Can Do, that's just really catchy imo. Also Madness, Turbulence, Mastermind

It's one of the EXTREMELY few rap albums I actually like. Good album.

Absolutely love this album. Huge fan of Del, some of his best tracks are on this record. My personal favorite is Upgrade.

I'M INTO EARTH TONES BIRTH STONES AND EROGENOUS ZONES
THE MORE TICKLISH THE MORE YOU HAVE

>Upgrade your grey matter 'cos one day it may matter

It's like this album was made for mu

don't bother. this album has albarn on it so collective Sup Forums hates it

>literally only appreciative replies so far

What are the others? It's one of mine too and am looking for more hip-hop albums of this quality.

we were always coming back

36 chambers and liquid swords. I think my criteria for liking an album is a clear, consistent tone with great production quality and aesthetic and clever memorable lines, but even then I still don't know why I don't dig other records than might be those things. I dunno.

Someone recommended this to me in here, about eighteen months ago. I streamed it and thtought it was truly amazing, and made a bookmark on my browser to download it later. Few days after, HDD goes to shit and I hadn't downloaded yet or backed up on those days. Spent all this time looking for it, asking people about it and nothing, until this very moment.

Fuck I fucking love Battlesong. It's really fun to rap along with.

You'd like Hieroglyphics, Souls of Mischief, The Pharcyde, & Del's first few solo albums.

>Deltron 3030
>underrated
Anyone that considers themselves a fan hip hop has at least heard of this album