>loses his virginity to a prostitute when he's 20, doesn't even like it

>later fucks carmen electra

we're all gonna make it

>bros with Kim Jong Un

how more based can a guy get?

Oh it shows Dennis, it shows.

Don't forget he grew from 5'9 to 6'7 from 22

>we're all going to be 6'7" multimillionaire celebrity athletes
idk about that. This is just more proof of how fucked women's standards are and how hard it is for the average (or even above-average) man

also this

Wow, that explains a lot then

Is it in video form?

Some chicks like money, some chicks like rebel guys, some chicks even like losers. As long as you aren't boring or autistic, there should be plenty of girls out there.

>When he was young, his father left his family, eventually settling in the Philippines. Rodman has many brothers and sisters: according to his father, he has either 26 or 28 siblings on his father's side. However, Rodman himself has stated that he is the oldest of a total of 47 children.
>47 (forty-seven)

the absolute madman

>As long as you aren't boring or autistic

>meanwhile white cucks have 2 kids tops
hehe, the future of the white race

Gay people have no problem talking to girls.

Absolute Rodman

Based madman.

/ourguy/

I think you forgot where you are, user

>His father was a well-known drag queen in the San Francisco area. Later in life, Jimmy Simpson announced that he was gay. He died of AIDS in 1986.
>As a child, Simpson developed rickets and wore braces on his legs until the age of five,[8] giving him his bowlegged stance.[9] His parents separated in 1952, and Simpson was raised by his mother.
>Growing up in San Francisco, Simpson and his family lived in the housing projects of the Potrero Hill neighborhood. In his early teenage years, he joined a street gang called the Persian Warriors and was briefly incarcerated at the San Francisco Youth Guidance Center. Future wife Marquerite, his childhood sweetheart, described Simpson as "really an awful person then"; after his third arrest, a meeting with Willie Mays during which the baseball star encouraged Simpson to avoid trouble helped persuade him to reform.

grew up to murder his 10/10 wife and get away with, the magnificent cunt

>As long as you aren't boring or autistic

i might as well kill myself right fucking now

>Tfw boring and autistic
Fuck