/nba/ snakeward edition

>MIA:Jazz and James Johnson have mutual interest?
>LAC:Woj: Danilo Gallinari to join the Clippers
>OKC:Patrick Patterson, OKC agree to 3-year deal
>WAS:Otto Porter agrees to max offer from Nets
>NY:Derrick Rose to meet with the Clippers
>BOS:Olynyk to become an unrestricted free agent
>BOS:Gordon Hayward says he's joining the Celtics
>GS:Omri Casspi to join Warriors on one-year deal
>POR:Nurkic (leg) goes through 90-minute workout
>SAC:Rudy Gay would like to sign with the Thunder
>MIA:Miami officially waives Chris Bosh
>MIN:Justin Patton undergoes foot surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/heat/2017/06/02/reports-medical-review-says-chris-boshs-illness-career-ender/102439176/
streamable.com/yvyij
youtube.com/watch?v=9yUaZH8Eoz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you guy's waste your time talking about teams that will never win shit???

>celtics made it to the ECF

>8x NBA Champion
>8x Finals MVP
>6x NBA MVP
>5x NBA DPOY
>1x NBA 6MOTY
>1x NBA MIP
>2018 NBA ROTY
>First Team All-Rookie
>11x Scoring Champion
>7x Steals Title
>12x Assist Title
>18x All-Star
>5x All-Star MVP
>15x All-NBA First team
>3x All-NBA Second Team
>2x All-NBA Third Team
>15x All-Defense First Team
>3x All-Defense Second Team
>7x 50-40-90 Member
>Leading Scorer all-time
>Assist Leader all-time
>Steals Leader all-time
>Leading Playoffs Scorer all-time
>Assist Leader for Playoffs all-time
>Steals Leader for Playoffs all-time
>Leading Finals Scorer all-time
>Assist Leader for Finals all-time
>Steals Leader for Finals all-time
>All-time 3-Point shot leader
>5x Olympic Gold Medals
>5x Fiba World Cup Gold Medals
>NBA HOF as Player
>Career averages of: 28/14/8/3/2
>Shooting splits of: 53/44/92
>20 year career all for the Los Angeles Lakers

Bosh to the Cavs? He plays way better D than Love.

>Cavs
>Celtics
>Raptors
>Wiz
>Bucks

>Warriors
>Rockets
>Thunder
>Spurs
>Wolves (maybe not even idk)
>Nuggs (maybe not even idk)

who ya got to make the other playoff spots?

he can't use airplanes :(

adderall: the post

Did Jizz fans chimp out?

the dude is a liability

>gomeds talking about others using adderall

pottery

I would like to use this opportunity to pay tribute to the once upcoming and sympathetic Utah Jazz (2016-2017) who looked like they could be a thing

F

Are you stupid

Den here,

Has gallo left yet? I'm excited for my nuggies this season!

Are you? the dudes been on his death bed a few times already with no guarantee he is fully recovered. I am not saying he wouldn't be good cause he would but his health makes him big gamble

So who are the Jazz going to trade Gobert too? They are going to want multiple first rounders in return. If they keep him on there they will never be able to rebuild because he singlehandidly makes them a lottery team.

Only for home games and short distances

>Den here
said nobody ever
neck yourself

Calm down cherry

lakers

Bosh is done.
Wouldn't want the guy to pull a Hank Gathers

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/heat/2017/06/02/reports-medical-review-says-chris-boshs-illness-career-ender/102439176/

Could it ever have worked out for the Jazz, /nba/? Was there ever a scenario where their promising core didn't break up, and they became a powerhouse that could legitimately win a ring? I feel like to a certain degree they were unlucky.

>Wouldn't want the guy to pull a Hank Gathers
challenge accepted

Guys, why are you talking about any other players BESIDES LeBron "The King" James?

LeBron is the nba, and by extension /nba/, and by extension, basketball. LEBRON = BASKETBALL.

Daily reminder Kings are making the playoffs

i love talking lebron

ama

They had the cap space to keep their entire core together. If it weren't for the Warriors they would have at least made the Western Conference Finals. Give it a year or 2 when Klay Thompson leaves the Warriors and you would have seen the Jazz in the finals.

>If it weren't for the Warriors they would have at least made the Western Conference Finals

The Jazz need to draft another Giannis/Kristaps foreigner type.

Murrifats are too concerned about big markets and endorsements and living on the coast. They need a nice humble foreigner person, like Gobert.

Are jazz fans really mad that hayward left?

He owed them fucking nothing, he played out his contract then made the perfectly reasonable decision to play elsewhere. I thought we were just meming about him being a snake, but I checked twitter and they're burning his jerseys and I checked the jazz subreddit and they are all calling him betrayward

why the fuck would they be mad? It's not like he disrespected them and made a TV show bragging about how many rings he'll win. It's not like he was the second best player in the world and left to form an unbeatable superteam with the team that beat him.... I don't understand why people are mad at him

Who else was going to beat the Jazz out of the Western conference playoffs? They were the second best team in the Western playoffs last year. The only problem is no one was going to beat the Warriors. Just like no one was going to beat the Cavs in the East last year.

Rondo is a much better leader than Chris Paul. I really believe with Rondo Blake Griffin will be a superstar. The Clippers will be a better team.

>Who else was going to beat the Jazz out of the Western conference playoffs?

Dude youre not allowed to use this image you aren't a wizard fan

>Makes them resign Ingles a role player so the Jazz have to vastly overpay him.
>Makes them trade a first round draft pick for Rubio.
>Makes his agent tell people he is not signing with Celtics when its leaked.
>Writes a letter online saying he has to leave the Jazz to go win rings.(He specifically says this.)
>Purposely holds off his announcement until all possible replacements to sign him are already gone.
>Turns the Jazz into a lottery team because they are now stuck with Gobert and can't rrade him so they can rebuild because no one has the draft picks they would need.

>east
Heat
Hornets
Pistons

>west
clippers
grizzlies

Spurs and Jazz might have went 7, feel like that would be a good series actually teebeeaitch.

Man, I feel so bad for Chris Bosh. He's probably going to fucking die, and he is easily one of the most underrated players in the modern NBA.

He talked about championships in the Players Tribune thing.

He's not winning a championship on the Celtics. He's not winning one on the Jazz either, but at least don't lie, just be honest and say you don't want to live in Utah anymore.

I've been a wiz fan since reaper (Audio Production Without Limits) came out

kill yourself and die

People are bored as fuck. The NBA right now is just not exciting so the only thing to do is gossip.

>all these small ballers using ableton live

he didn't make the jazz do anything. They did all of those dumbass moves themselves before even knowing what hayward was doing. It's not his fault he took a long time to make a life altering decision with millions of dollars on the line.

>For about five hours today he, his management, and his representation hid his intentions in the closet making us speculate if he was going to come out wearing blue or green. And this went on after lying about where he was going, and his crew then attempted to do some PR spin after having the information leaked. Is there a double entendre? Yes! He went into the closet as the leader, but now we see him emerge as a follower. He wants to be the second banana.
Why Jizz fans so mad tho?

>tfw jamal crawford, cp3, and reddick pull a Deandre and all go back to the Clippers with a better team than last year

He specifically told them he would resign if they resigned Ingles and got Rubio. It is being reported in the local Utah media now.

>tfw LeKing moves to Lakers and joins up with Lonzo, LiAngelo and finally LaMelo ball.

>he didn't get a free copy of ableton live light when he bought his scarlet

lmao I bet you pay $1000 for logic pro

Oh my dukig God, fuck off harry

How many minutes is my boy fox gonna play? I hope he gets a good rating in 2k

>ableton live light

>I wonder how Hayward will feel in five years when Boston has won zero championships, made one finals appearance, and gotten swept by the Warriors. Meanwhile, the Jazz have rebuilt themselves into a 60-win team and everyone here hates him for turning his back on a great organization and very good team. He has the right to do what he wants but I have the right to boo him for taking the easy way out. Fuck Hayward.

You're scary user, you hang out in the lore library too much

so it's just me and you pb

>Boston Celshits
>Easy way out

>East
>Easy way out.

LeBron "The King" James is here to stay until he is 40. Even then he is secretly training Kyrie Irving to take "The King" title when LeBron retires. The Cavs are going to make every finals appearance for a fucking decade.

streamable.com/yvyij

Hahahhahahhaa lelkers btfo lavar ball BTFO

Sixers are winning the rebuilding war while the Lakers are floundering

>the Jazz have rebuilt themselves into a 60-win team
do the rockets or spurs go in full tank mode within the next 4 years?

Rondo is too busy living in the past.

As soon as he realizes his current team isn't one of the best in the league, he chimps out on his teammates just like he has done on every team since he was in Boston.

>3-5
>advanced stats

I always thought Yui would be an OKC fan, while Mugi liked the Lakers and Ritsu liked the Cavs. Not sure who Mio would like though.

Jazz were projected for winning 58-60 games next season if Hayward resigned.

>Calling it now. Utah Jazz vs. Boston Celtics, 2018 NBA Finals.
>The Utah Jazz win the NBA Championship after a Gordon Hayward prayer at the buzzer bounces off the rim leaving coach Brad Stevens to console him just like he did for him at Butler University after missing the same shot in the NCAA championship game 7 years before.

MAYBE 4th seed or 3rd if injuries happened but now they're not gonna make playoffs. no good FA's can replicate Hayward's progress

that would be the perfect poetry followed by an exact replicate of the college game and nba game side by side

If Hayward told the Jazz early on he wasn't going to resign with them they could have made some moves and possibly got the pick to draft Tatum or trade for Paul George. He really fucked them over hard. Even harder than Lebron did when he left the Cavs. At least when Lebron left the Cavs they could start rebuilding through the draft. The Jazz are going to be a lottery team because of Gobert so they can't tank to rebuild again. In 4 years you are going to get a repeat when Gobert leaves and the Jazz get nothing. Hayward personally fucked over the Jazz for at least the four next years until they can start rebuilding. He should have done what Chris Paul did and let them know early and allow a sign and trade so they could get something back.

how the fuck do they win 60+ games with the rockets, thunder, spurs, and warriors all being a clear tier above them while each improving significantly over the off-season?

You can't have 5 60 win teams in the same conference.

that's nice but the Jazz need to genuinely worry about not finishing last in thw west

actually scratch that, second last. I forgot about the Lakers.

no Ritsu would be an OKC fan(for russ obv), Mugi would be a Philly fan(old school class), Mio would be a superior MAVS fan(bass is underappreciated, Dirk is underappreciated), Yui would bandwagon the Warriors(no attention span and meme 3s), and azunyan would be a Celtics fan(for the history)

They are going to finish 9th or 10th in the west because they have Gobert. Really the absolutely worst position they could be in.

I can't wait until we see LakeShits attempt to explain away Lonzo Bust.

Ritsu being an OKC fan makes so much sense. I don't know about Mio being a Mavs fan though.

>81
ayyyyyy

Delirious. Like either team will make it to the conference finals?

>Golbert giving Hayward shit on IG

I hope he really likes it there in Utah for the rest of his career.
Because if he ever decides to leave he will be the biggest hypocrite.

Jazz are probably going to trade him for a couple of first rounders so they can start rebuilding.

spurs also make sense, but they are too good for a bass player
you obviously have never known the pain of being a background instrumentalist
maybe the jazz as a flyover also make sense?
but the mavs and dirk i think are the perfect fit, not someone anyone thinks of except for that one badass solo

Because what he did was snakelike. The Jazz FO did all they could to appease to him and they sacrificed their future for it only to get a big middle finger when he wrote that Players Tribune article, vastly resembling what happened a year ago with KD. To me, as a neutral, that's pretty snake of Hayward.

>These women like Robyn were and always will be a nobody in life and they marry into riches/fame and then think they are really important and then want to make the big career decisions for their husband. If Gordon didn't marry her, she just might be a barmaid/waitress somewhere. Everyone knows Miami was in it because of her. I hope she likes cold frigid winters in Boston. In fact, I bet she ends up hating it there and wishes she was back in Salt Lake City.

Are you talking about how Gordon's wife was the main reason he left Utah? His wife wanted out Utah ASAP according to her social media accounts.

T-thanks Leafs.

What type of snake is LeBitch? KD? Betrayward?

LeKing is not snake. Don't insult King James anymore, please.

>gave birth to overexaggerated free agency
>muh decision
>slated to leave Cleveland in 2018
He's still a snake. And singlehandedly ruined the Cavs' FO as well.

This post was literally copy and pasted from reddit

This is your last warning. Don't speak bad about LeBron "The King" James, or else you may find yourself in an unfortunate position.

It's like you are a high profile contractor and your contract is up. The company really wants you back but give you freedom to check out other places. They heard that you felt overworked, so they hired a couple of guys that will make your job easier, people you told them that would be good for the company. All the while, they know it's a real possibility you may leave.

So you visit some other companies, and you find that one that present an easier career path, better benefits, etc. You know the CEO because he was your professor in college. Everything is lining up, and you realize this is the place you want to be.

So you let the new company know that you'll be accepting their offer. Somehow, it leaks out to everyone that you are changing jobs before you can let your old job know. You don't know who leaked it but it messed up everything. The rumor is confirmed by multiple people from multiple companies. Now, you should head over to your old job and explain the situation and apologize for the mishap.

Instead, you put out a statement that you haven't made your mind up yet and you don't know how those rumors started. Truth be told, you say, I haven't made my mind up yet.

But that's bullshit. That's what makes you a snake. You know you want to leave, but you're lying to keep up appearances.

Fuck Gordon Hayward and fuck John Wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yUaZH8Eoz4

Gordon Hayward right now

this was the most cancer thing ever, and is still negatively affecting the nba
but the thing that really ruined his legacy was going back to cleveland
YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS
such a bitch move
either stay in miami, be the villain, or don't leave in the first place

Why does /nba/ hate Boston? Everyone here talks shit, but I hadn't realized they've only won a single championship in the previous 30 years. In a way, I almost pity them as an underdog.

I don't deny that. Hayward fucked them big time. He did a pretty low blow. He was thinking ring more than benefit for Jazz cause it would had have to result in a major trade with celtics

i am a jazz fan from utah and yes i am mad. i was at a buddies house and he got the original text from espn saying hayward was going to the celtics. I just laughed and thought, "oh well." of course it was a big loss but that shit happens, especially to small teams like utah.

but then his agent came out and said a decision hadnt been made and hope was restored to our entire fanbase. then he comes out with a 2100 word essay in the next four hours thanking the jazz for turning him into a good player and making him a man but now he wants to win rings. in other words saying that utah is a stepping stone and they have no chance of winning a championship.

on top of that he waited til the last minute to do it. now the FA pool is shit. it would have been cool if gordon just left and made it clear he didnt want to play here anymore. but he went and literally did the same thing durant did and everyone knows he's a bitch.

i actually just have a problem with the nba in general. nowadays its cool for everyone to openly ring chase their entire careers and no one is calling them out on their shit.

you really have to beat lebron to get over the hump

no on really hates aside for maybe jazz fans, they're more meme than anything cause of the gm

Is this bait?

Preaching to the choir right here about what's wrong with the NBA. The problem is large market cucks don't agree with you and they make up the majority of posters here. As a Thunder fan, I'm pissed as well. Loyalty is fucking dead. I'm anticipating Russ going Hollywood next year if we don't get past the 2nd and we'll be back to being irrelevant. Still not going to give up on my Thunder. And I've been to SLC before, you guys have terrific fans even in crappy years.

Move the Jazz to Seattle, move the Clippers to Baltimore. It's a win win

Fuck off kike. The Jazz fan support in Salt Lake City is tremendous. Move a team like Minnesota or Charlotte out of their cities.