Simon and Garfunkel songs

Sup Forums What are your favourite Simon and Garfunkel songs?

My two:
'I am a rock'
'The Boxer'

Keep The Customer Satisfied
Mrs Robinson
Cecillia

Sounds of Silence despite becoming a meme

Good thread
>Bleecker Street
>Wednesday Morning 3AM
>Bridge Over Troubled Water

disappointing album desu

>Faking It
>The Only Living Boy in New York
>59th Street Bridge Song (Feeling Groovy)

Kind of like A Simple Desultory Philippic also. Savage.

Bridge Over Troubled Water [Columbia, 1970]

Melodic. B

>I am a rock
Good one but I'll go with "He was my brother"

Baby driver, patterns, for Emily wherever I may find you, dangling conversation and old friends, In that order

SAVE THE LIFE OF MY CHIIIIIILD

my two favorite SIMPLETON and garFUCKLE songs, are DEEZ and NUTZZ take your irrelevant shitter thongwriter bullshit back to the corner of the library where the homeless sleep, you faggot

Go back to your mumble rap you nigger

the zoo

Bleecker Street is beautiful

Patterns
America

just remember bitch, the first 3 letters of mumble rap are MUM, specifically yours. and she always complains to me that ever since your dad left, all you do is dress in vests and listen to S&G records in the basement. That part doesn't bother her, the annoying part is that you are still around the house and haven't moved in with your boyfriend yet. because if you were to move in with him, your chances of contracting aids and subsequently dying are at least doubled

Kathys song for maximum feels

The Boxer and Bridge Over Troubled Water, a little basic but i have a massive emotional connection to them.

The Only Living Boy in New York and Frank Lloyd Wright. The entire Bridge Over Troubled Water album is consistently great and Roy Halee is an underrated producer.

good taste user

Top 3 in order are
The Boxer
Sound of Silence
Only Living Boy in New York

Homeward Bound
America
Hazy Shade of Winter
Condor El Pasa

Scarborough Fair
Bookends
Sound of Silence

Cloudy
Leaves That Are Green
The Boxer
Richard Cory

I Am A Rock
At The Zoo
Mrs. Robinson
Hazy Shade of Winter
When She Goes, She's Gone (Not the title of the song, but the first verse. I can't remember the name of the song)

>Condor El Pasa

You gave me faith in this thread.

I'm not afraid to say it's Bridge Over Troubled Water. I think it's the finest vocal performance I've ever heard. That whole album in general is a production marvel on part with anything Brian Wilson/Phil Spector/Bacharach were doing