Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A56TRDTMcaM
youtu.be/WtVXFonpaWo
youtube.com/watch?v=gLhpJsIEQXc
youtube.com/watch?v=VGbj9Up4dvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are pigs so fucking stupid

Nature is amoral.

The video makes me angry because you can tell from their voices that those are overweight American 50+ old whores

These tourists are assholes.

Source for video?

>dat resignation a second after it gets caught
piggu knows it fucked up

It's just a hog, who gives a shit?

poor piggu ;_;

those tourist purposely lure the pig to the alligator

youtube.com/watch?v=A56TRDTMcaM

"That was amazing!"
The moment when they realized how fucked up their feelings of anticipation was. That quiet guilt... Just like something from the school yard.

It makes me sad cause you see the other pig try to help his friend :(

why do I find this funny

I find it funny that non-vegetarians care about animals eating other animals, everytime. Such hypocrites you all are.

>Just like something from the school yard.
Yep

Like when kids use a magnifying glass to burn ants for the first time.

Who said any of us were vegans retard?

Because you are a soulless snownigger with eskimo blood.
I'm from Spain btw.

fucking cunts

that scream from the piggo

there is a great video of brazilians fishing in a boat in the pantanal of Matto Grosso who casually film a jaguar catch a capybara on the shore, the whole scene,, and when the jaguar gets the prey the brazilians are all like, hey, good catch bro!

cant find it now

those cunts baiting the pig

did he died?

The pig looks all smiley and happy to recieve free food. A little hesitant perhaps, because that water is usually dangerous.

Don't understand how religious types can believe in a beneficent God

dude they just helped the alligator secure dinner, otherwise the alligator would have just ate something else

wh*te pigs btfo

>not being able to distinguish between hunting for need and for fun

cavemen were able to do so seems like you have some catching up in your mental development

stupid nigger

This is sad. Imagine if this happened to my cat.

this

This is true. I mean someone's gotta die for the alligator to eat or he himself dies.

Fucking carnivores ruined nature.

Americans deserve to die

Its interfering with nature, if the aligator is too stupid to hunt on its own it deserves to die, but the americans dogs purposefully let the pig die so they could get entertainment for like 2 minutes.

Good point. Perhaps having the thought of God in mind brings the thought of the Devil with it. Perhaps being paranoid about higher conciousness' motives could have saved this little piggys life.

If you want to know the true mettle of a people, observe how they treat their animals.

Americans like to interfere with nature.

I don't care about the eating, I care about the suffering.
Instant death > Torn apart and drowned

Meat isn't healthy, you can do without all the growth hormones and antibiotics and just go vegan and take B12 supplements instead.

The meat and dairy industry is not only harmful to yourself, but also to the planet, it literally doesn't serve any purpose except for those who make profit off it.

that poor yank ;-;

Human activity as a whole is harmful to the planet
If you truly cared, you'd fight for mass population decrease rather than veganism. But you're just gutless fool.

It's shitty but that pig (and none of the others) were meant to die. See .

*tips fedora*

It's easier to prepare meat than B12 supplements, and easier to get people to eat it so they don't die.

not an argument
but I understand, if I had to eat dutch cuisine I'd find it much easier to go vegan too

I upvoted this

>It's easier to prepare meat than B12 supplements

Meat doesn't grow on trees, meat takes a lot more resources to grow, B12 supplements are made from bacteria.

>animals eat animals for sustenance
>"bro wtf there is no god"

Dude I'm not religious, but this is r/atheism levels of retardation

stop bacterial exploitation now

Well it makes sense kinda. Why would benevolent god create a world where beings have to inflict suffering on each other to survive?

only christianity believes in a benevolent god

why is everyone sad for the pig but nobody is happy that the alligator has something to eat?

gator bro has to eat something to live guys.

mammal solidarity

fuck c*rnivores

like I said, they ruined nature

also forgot to note, feral pigs in Louisiana are a huge problem and are an invasive species. gator bro is doing us a favor.

then Louisianans should hunt them and eat them, pig is delicious

This

metal

Do people not realize feral pigs are carnivores too?

Too many pussy whipped betas caring that a hog died

>Killing stuff for your own amusement
Literally worse than niggers

Nobody killed anything, the alligator killed a hog. It's not my fault you grew up in a fairy tale land where nothing eats anything else

What? Nothing was killed for amusement there.

That was solely for their amusement, they dont give two shits about the pig nor the alligator.

>Throwing bread or w/e to bait the pig so the alligator eats it isnt killing it for amusement
You do realise that the tourists more or less indirectly killed that hog just so they could film it and go "woow das cool :)"

And? It's a feral hog. No one in the US cares about those but if it was a rancher's pig then it's a different story

>Lions did a bad Asian impersonation and Chinese retaliated.

>yfw american clap after making pigs squel

>pigs are smarter than dogs

right

rules of nature

the croc is my life and the piggie is me and whoever is throwing the bread or whatever is my mind telling me that I shouldnt kill myself and that it will get better

You ain't seen nothing yet boy

youtu.be/WtVXFonpaWo

>the other porker tries to help
>but he can't
whoever was throwing food to that porker was an massive asshole

Those fucking wild hogs are assholes. Theyre an invasive species and they even kill other animals. You vaginas are fucking stupid.

noice

>justifying amerifat actions
stop doing it

Didnt realize the euros on this board are this retarded. These feral pigs cause billions of dollars worth of property damage each year. You idiots should know what youre talking about before you open your gay mouths.

Why does the suffering matter? The end result is the same.

Hes just a pussy.

If someone or something damages your property without your consent it's perfectly reasonable to shoot them.

>Oh no that poor piggy died in front of all his friends!
Meanwhile, your ancestors genocided like 10 million people

Remove mammals.
Birds spraying Dendrocnide moroides leaves over austr*lians fucking when?

what part of "stop" you didn't understand, you humongous newfaggot

>paraliterallywho thinking he can tell anyone what to do

top KEK at whoever threw the bait

youtube.com/watch?v=gLhpJsIEQXc

Don't worry brahs, piggos got their revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=VGbj9Up4dvs