How can other players even compete?

I mean we already know he's the greatest Portuguese, Man United, Real Madrid, and Champions League player of all time, but what do you think will he do to motivate himself next season? He's already won the CL 4 times and has scored in 3 of those finals.

I personally think he should try playing center back to fill the Pepe shaped hole because he's got nothing left to do except be the GOAT defender and goalkeeper.

He's not even the best Ronaldo.

Rating le exploding knees no CL and 2 league titles in his whole career man over a man so GOAT he went from being a dynamic force of nation on the wing to an unstoppable poacher without missing a beat
>Rating an ebin FIFA SKILLZ N TRICKZ 3 season wonder over the CL all time top goal scorer
Seek help

>tf
>tt

he's not even the best player on his current team

>CL all time top scorer

Right because everyone rated Raul as the GOAT 5 years ago..

>Raul as the GOAT
Raul wasn't top scorer and assister

>he's the greatest Portuguese player
Luis figo
Eusebio

>Eusebio
>Rating players you never saw play

>Figo
Figo doesn't even rate himself you dumb faggot.\Figo revealed his reason for choosing Ronaldo, “Cristiano is always good, but the problem is he can’t be expected to score two or three in every game and when he doesn’t it seems he’s not playing well. Cristiano is possibly Portugal’s greatest ever player. For his statistics, without doubt, and for what he has won. For respect, possibly Eusébio, because he was the first. But for numbers and skill, maybe Cristiano.”

>numbers

who gives a fuck about numbers, want some numbers? Raul was top CL scorer wow what a GOAT, guess who was top european scorer? Jimmy Greaves, another fucking all-time legend. Stats are for fucking morons. All you have to do is watch Ronaldo play for a week or two and see he's no better than half his team in the game we like to call SOCCER. is Cruyff the legend supposed to put up stats? Maradona? Maradona only scored 15 goals per year at Napoli. Damn he must have been horrible! fuck off. Ronaldo will never, ever be considered the best Portuguese player or the best Real Madrid player in history.

They can't

>he's the greatest Portuguese player

Helder Postiga delivered more against big European nations than Ronaldo

>greatest Champions League player of all time

Paolo Maldini won the Champions League more often than C. Ronaldo you twat

nice font lol

>no world cup
>goat

?????

nigger cant even show up for an international final, let alone a big game

>mr tie my way to a euro

LOL

>Goals in CL semifinals
CR7: 17
>Goals against Bayern:
9 goals in 7 appearances
>Goals against Juve
7 in 5 appearances
>4 goals in 5 CL finals
>Only player to score in 6 (SIX) consecutive Clasicos
Go be retarded somewhere else please

'no'

I never said he was the greatest Portuguese NT player of all time now did I.

>greatest portuguese
yes
>greatest man united
that's probably giggs or bobby charlton
>greatest real madrid
di stefano
>greatest CL
di stefano or maldini

but he is.

But Maldini played 10 more seasons than Cristiano Ronaldo has, including Cristiano's season in Sporting. If you count how many CL's Maldini had in his first 15 years, he has 3 to Cristiano's 4. I'm not saying this means anything, since it doesn't guarantee that Cristiano will win a CL ever again, but putting a 15 year old career against a 25 year old career is not very fair.

He will be shit next season because he's going to save all his powers for the world cup

>offside goals counted

>goat
>no world cup

what did i mean by this?