ITT: Which musician can you relate to the most?

It really is sad

Is this a joke? Are you joking me right now dude? You relate to Ian Curtis? Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor? What do you think Ian Curtis was actually like?

How would you know what I have to say? You don't deserve an explanation, cunt.

You started this thread, why don’t you explain why you relate to Ian Curtis?

you cheated on your wife now life is fucked]

I'm thurston moore, a snide abnormally tall blonde guy

this show was so great

Ian Watkins

even if you post on Sup Forums I doubt you're as pretentious

fuck this gay earth

Well for starters I have epilepsy that is continuing to get worse, along with other problems. I don't relate to his personality because I didn't know the guy like you do apparently, I wasn't calling myself "intelligent or wicked funny maine". I relate to his lyrics of being withdrawn from basic human activity or failing premonitions. Also relate to his feeling of being a freak show, or his rapid sensation of crisis.

When you act like a cunt at the very beginning to people, you don't deserve to be talked to.

>When you act like a cunt at the very beginning to people, you don't deserve to be talked to.

What did you expect from a kyrgyzstani amateur electronics board? It's now clear how you relate to curtis: your lack of thick skin/backbone, that's why he killed himself and that's why you dream about it, too

Anyway, here's mine. Interesting thread

Fug

I’m a very soft spoken young alcoholic who lives in Portland

both are angsty cunts

George Clanton

This but 90's Mark.

I hope I'm as happy as present day Mark in 30 years.

>using alcoholic as one of your traits
Quit drinking and stop romanticizing it by comparing yourself to a cultural figure.

scathing desu lad i like it

All Business. Arrogant. Stubborn. Edgy and Nerdy.

and spergy UwU

I don’t romanticize it, its just a fact that I’ve accepted.

lonely + giant prick + near shut-in

>be a NEET
>play in a band with your mates
>when you hit 27 decide you've had enough and release the two best britpop albums ever
>become filthy rich

>spergy
unfortunately

Stop pretending you fag. Next thing you know you're shooting up junk cause it's cool. Elliott was a nice dude and all but no role model

unironically whoever feels nothing and just wants to die