who knew kpg was so full of edgelords?

lots

it's out of our hands now

everyone whos not new

depends who she is. probably not though

seohyun's mental stability mentioned

you should've been here this morning

SM probably hasn't let them.

TVXQ were the only ones but only cause they were on a tv show in Japan.

yeri must be so sad right now, she always took pictures with jonghyun

goodnight sweet prince

t.gaypopper

go back and stop embarassing yourself already

everyone who reads the posts here everyday?

where can i see this?

No one here actually gets mad, right? I assume all mad posts are being facetious.

literally anybody that has been here for longer than one day

unironically one of the sluttiest kpop related images there is

This morning when the Euros were on was the worst. This is actually relatively tame.

it was posted last thread

lol that's very true

she smiles alot i hope it's not fake

i sometimes pretend to get mad

some people legit get mad and start mashing the report button tho

i don't remember kpg being this edgy for other sad events

Talk therapy and psychologists are a fucking scam. Anyone would know this. Most mental illnesses can be treated by drugs like antidepressants and antipsychotics. You're not supposed to just talk the person out of their mental illness.

Are you seriously going to pay someone $100 or $200 per hour to listen to your issues and potentially help you out? I wouldn't even if it was for free.

innn west Philadelphia born and raised
on the playground was where I spent most of my days

gayshitters are genuinely getting mad

Irene is next....

it's the influx of redditors

shut the FUCK up

T H I C C

she seems happy

that was last year

for some reason i didn't expect the level of edge on here when the news first broke. sometimes i forget this is probably one of the worst generals on this site

the new gaypoppers who genuinely got mad only perpetuated the rudeness

this is only sad for gayshitters, most people here hate you fags and wish you would leave already

Behind you is the symbol of oppression, Nu Kpop General. Where a thousand kpop posters have languished under the name of Gaypop posting.

you shoulda seen them when ladies code accident happened

twitter.com/sayu_urin33/status/942917042482458624

someone needs to help sms artists

did his solos ever do well?

from what i hear he wasn't satisfied with his output and he always praised artists like iu and dean and zion t who make their own stuff and chart for months, poor jongi just wasn't good enough for the people

i assume anybody that replies to my baits are raging almost ready to shoot up a school mad

depends. i'll pretend to get mad/hate on idols for the lulz but it never goes past "oh x needs to disband they don't sell they are untalented etc",
superficial things like that.
i can understand people getting mad at those who joke about suicide though, esp in a place where i assume most users are depressed

pharmaceuticals are a scam. most mental problems can be solved by reading good books and talking to someone.

>because of my personality i can’t say goodbye without looking back. whomever it may be, i really dislike it when one says something and can’t keep to their words. i hate it so much. for blue night’s case, i’ll be back no matter what. it would be great if everyone will believe in me. we’ll definitely see each other.
we were waiting for you

his solos always flopped, the only song of his that did good on the charts is lee hi - sigh

This seems like a relatively balanced and healthy way to deal with depression. He's a trooper thats for sure.

superstar smtown better not take my precious R*99 jonghyun cards away from me

it did alright. never hit daebak but all his solo concerts always sold out

FUUUUUUUUUCK
Those are top tier

oh shit he's next

how devastated is hitomi tanaka right now. she wanted to fug jonghyun so bad

word but old age is going to be what claims her

seeing pics of Yeri and Jonghyun really bums me out. Two happy young people working in the same industry just chilling out and having a nice time, now one is dead and the other heartbroken at the loss of her friend

damn i remember reading some really old rumor about this guy having extreme anxiety/depression and having to take meds because of their fans

kai is a bitchboi but i still respect him

Suicide Management Entertainment

the first thread was just news updates and people being in shock
the second thread was mostly civil, people paying respects and talking about why it happened
it was the threads after that where the jokesters started up and it's been an edge contest ever since

reminder

he's too pussy to ever do it

pretty much all of the idols are depressed, you only know from the ones that talk openly about it

therapy and medication have similar success rates from what i've read (again just as a layman) and they work best together
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748674/

also people's issues stem from different things, maybe sometimes it's purely caused by stuff chemically wrong in your brian but often there's a lot of mental baggage along with that

he should just get krystal back

that one guy seems gets mad when people say that nayeon is cute and starts sperging out and shitting up the thread

taemin won't let him do it

Im going to tribute him.

thats lisashitter, he legit gets mad all the time

where did you get these pics of me engaging in foreplay with my gf?

taemin let jonghyun do it and they’re in the same group!

i always thought key would never let jonghyun do it

>reading good books

poor seulgi...

a pretty large part of kpg likes both the complainers are just loudest
anyway disliking gaypop or your waifu's group doesn't make it less lame to be an asshole about their death

speaking of i gotta wonder how key in particular is taking this

Seulgi is smart and pure, idiot

>a pretty large part of kpg likes both
i dont think this is actually true

also just stop giving complainerfags attention, i stopped during the summer when it was particularly bad

why does the truth trigger him so badly?

What psychiatric drugs do /kpg/ take? I take 300mg Effexor XR, 5mg Abilify, and 3mg Risperidone

exactly, all they do is shit the thread up

i hope babysoul never dies :(

SeolA~~

I'm a well adjusted person so I don't need supplements

no bangs

I wish i couldve shared some of my cymbalta with him.

all of you who summoned a demon to kill Jjong should be ashamed