W/ - Westworld General

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

delojincorporated.com/video/intra/tablet.mp4
delosincorporated.com/assets/transmission.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=otX6zo2q4z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought she was going to shoot something out of her arm

>wouldn't the part get immediately shut down?
No because the research value of the park still remains. You know, the one the corporation was actually interested in.

why didn't the security guys just smush the robots with their thumbs? they are so small

the fuck?

this wasn't in my ep, must have been censored

post credits scene

What do I do now?

You have a nonsensically stupid imagination.

There are refrences to the Roman World on the new ARG page btw.

discuss why SW stands for Sengoku World and what they're going to do with it

it's post-credits

God isn't real and the false "morals" of the Bible lead to true evil when practiced in the real world. Enlightened people of true intelligence follow their own code of ethics and their own Will.

after credits scene. It was really out of place and served no purpose to the plot. like something out of a budget horror.

Logan

Pls fuck off to /x/ with that shit.

Arnold likes conscious robots.
Ford doesn't

Arnold tells for Dolores is conscious
Ford says no fuck that, we're still going to open the park

Arnold says no I don't want to do that.
Ford says too bad

Arnold orders Dolores to kill everyone including himself so that Ford can't open the park
I don't know if I'm retarded, and just don't get it. Or that was a ridiculously horrible reason to kill oneself

Someone decrypted it, they're URLs. I didn't save them, though. Maybe someone here did.

Well as expected the discussion of this show in Sup Forums is total shit

I'm so happy Maeve went back to find her daughter.

agreed, just saw it
they'd be able to drop her with their guns before she could kill anyone

>posting it again to get more (you)s
Pretty pathetic m8.

This is too lewd for \W/

rewatch the fucking episode
ford literally said it took him 35 years to realize arnold was right
it's just that arnold's methodology of hosts getting consciousness is wrong

Arnold sees a self-aware Dolores as a replacement for his dead son and doesn't want to lose her again.

ford was a gud boi all along nigga

he knew arnold was a dummy and that the cuckbots needed to get cucked for like 30 more years before they truly learned what it means to be cucked - now they are the cuckers supposedly

but since everything was following fords plan all along they are still robots

Red Pill:
>Maeve
>Man in Black
>Arnold

Blue Pill
>Ford
>Bernard
>Dolores
>Clementine

Which is the Armistice Pill

why was he smiling?

Ford was blackpilled.

delojincorporated.com/video/intra/tablet.mp4
delosincorporated.com/assets/transmission.mp4

There you go.

It's 5:46 am dude forgive me. I just had to watch the show. But i'm so god damned tired.

A new storyline

He finally got what he wanted.

hardcore raider gots new content
and it's gonna be hard vanilla WoW style

>see your waifu flirting with another man
>rape her daily
MIB had it right

It's ok senpai. Get some sleep.

Leaked Scene from S2 already out:
youtube.com/watch?v=otX6zo2q4z8

ford gave him half-life 3

He never raped her. Quit self-inserting.

he craves real danger

I thought his dead son wasn't real, just something Ford put in him.

mib fell for the "muh waifu is pure" meme
his love is not pure, he should still waifu her even if she was a whore

>She dies before season 2 as there's no one to feed her

Because these robots are playing for real

Bernard's dead son wasn't real. Arnold's was.

arnoldo had a son

arnoldo-bot had a son put on him

wew lad

why didn't she go through with it?

>people thought they'd be able to afford Anthony Hopkins for more than a single season

>Those absolute tools who were adamant that Logan was MiB

So how would Rome/Medieval/Samurai Japan world work as a guest exactly? surely the risk of danger would be way higher than the paintball-tier bullets in westworld.

Would you have to sign extra health waivers or some shit? mandatory training so you don't get BTFO in one sword fight?

the next line of code read:
"ChangeMind.exe"

This
I actually felt sad for MiB though bros
;-;

Do you honestly not know?

aside from the fact that everyone gets punched all the fucking time, knocked out unconscious, and MIB almost got fucking hung

The weapons are dull and made of a material that breaks if they make contact at a force that could do serious damage. Or something.

only weebs go to Sengoku World anyway, who cares

i think they thought that because he is literally signed up for the next season

It was made pretty clear that the hosts aren't aggressive to guests if they aren't programmed to be.

The asian people who go to Samurai World already know Kung Fu so they have no problem defending themselves

>now this is podracing

So did bernard make delores so he could imprint his BBC on another white woman?

Then why did William and Logan get the shit kicked out of them?

And they don't want no trouble anyways.

Posting stuff from the ARG

If the maze was a "path" for a robo to reach consciousness, why did mexican loli tell MIB to contact snekfu? Why was the maze engraved onto the injun's inner scalp? Why was the maze referred to as a maze at all in any discussion whatsoever?

If the maze didn't have any locational importance, it could be 'solved' through suffering and time just as Ford/Arnold had implied. So why leave all these artifacts relating to the maze?

>The Ford killed on the stage was just a Fordbot

>It was the host we saw being made in his secret lab

fuuuck stop coming up with theories that are literally what happens

All part of Ford's plan to lead William to Dolores and then have Dolores achieve consciousness and then almost die at William's hand only to be picked up by Teddy as she was on the verge of death and then have a theatrical death scene in front of the board on a moonlit beach

Have you guys explored Snek's body of work?

Cause those hosts were programmed to be aggressive

So I assume Ford was the one programming Maeve with her escape narrative, but for what purpose? was it all just a distraction so there would be no security at the dinner party? and how could he have known that there would be a woman with a child on the train to make her feel guilty and go back.

Snekfu Lives!

How bad would Logan's sun burns be?

You bring up a good point my nigga. Other than the scalp, it being everywhere could be to help them remember

I understand now

His penis would be fine for sexual since it was tastefully covered

shit nigga it fits

>The Ford killed on the stage was either Human or a Host.

>The host being made in his lab was a newer version of kid-ford, which he downloaded his consciousness into..after all, The Hosts wouldn't hurt a child, would they?

Man I don't know. I enjoyed the show for Hopkins and Harris, mostly (the dude who played Bernard/Arnold was pretty good, too), but the writing is mostly shit, especially when it comes to the themes the series supposedly touches on. Inane, pseudo-intellectual drivel.
...fucking Nolans

It had a psychological importance. It was a mythical place and Teddy explains it to be a state of mind where you're free from all outcome.

all of those people were hosts

It was actually my plan all along for you to think you understood, when actually, you didn't, user.

>and how could he have known that there would be a woman with a child on the train to make her feel guilty and go back.

He didn't. Maeve choosing to stay was her own choice but not really her choice at the same time cause she's still stuck in the loops of her programming.

>It was actually a modern version of old bill he downloaded his consciousness into

Nice blog

I can't believe this shit was the best thing Americans could come up with for a new TV show

How the fuck is there going to be a season 2

>Have a chance to make yourself a sexy, immortal robo-body
>Choose to be an old man again

Not true.

Yes to all that, except the feeling of guitlt was her own free will. This whole thing is a journey about consciousness so it's not out of the ordinary

They ruined this show in the last ep.

after such good building, an escape only happens because every security guard is a fucking storm trooper.

>wow she killed 2 guys and killed 15 others before me guess ill ask her to shut down, nope didnt work, ill try again. [loop]

wtf is that?

>i didnt get it so it must be pseudo-intellectual

its core themes of suffering, ennui, creation and consciousness are actually strongly formed

last episode mostly redeemed it desu, brilliant end

>guard and pisslesbo transmitter going off never resolved

what the fuck nolan

Norway user here, not worth it at all

What's it like there?

Next season bro.

>and how could he have known that there would be a woman with a child on the train to make her feel guilty and go back.

It was her choice to go back, it was a classic do-while statement.

What country are you from and what trash tv show have they produced lately?