I am super skinny and i want to change that

hey there 4chaners i am extremely skinny i eat a lot but i cant gain any weight i watched some videos on yt suggesting steroids but they sound like fucking marketing agents and do not give any actual facts so would you think that steroids can help me ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not eating enough
If you're going to do steroids follow whatever cycle it is they do, I know a guy who did it but it's no long term solution and most who do it abuse it and damage themselves

>i eat a lot but i cant gain any weight

you don't eat as much as you think you do
go on /fit/ and read the sticky

and don't get on the steroid meme unless you got like 3/4 yeas of natty lifting and you're starting to stall or have kys tier genetics

>i eat a lot
you don't

You are clearly not eat enough or not eating well. You might need a nutritionist help on those matters.

>hey there 4chaners

eat and lift

Me on the left

Eat 4k calories a day. Easily done if you buy some mass gainer and drink 2 a day

unless you want to talk to us about perro caca,

>Middle guy
Literally me except I'm a lanklet

>i eat a lot
how much is a lot for you?

im 9.1

Lauch.

Proteins, Meat, and eat way more.

when i workout i dont feel that i have enogh energy and i end up quiting and thats something that steroids promis to change

I used to weigh 55kg at 183cm, started lifting and actually eating right, im at 75kg and barely gained bodyfat %, just start lifting, if you start now in 2 years you are ottermode. Also steroids are a meme, if you reach your natural genetic potential you will look good and aesthetic, steroids are overkill.

Hello there fellow internet meme'er.

Have you considered your just a low T faggot. Why not try a contact team sport or a combat sport to help with that. Dont leave it too late in life or you may never change and should just considered sucking dicks for fun.

im not the kind of person who wants to be the biggest

>upper body looks like the guy on the right
>lower body looks like the guy on the left

>tfw I'll never make it

Wow, what a badass, Ahmed.

I'm morbidly obese and these threads trigger me
TAKE MY FAT I HAVE PLENTY TO GO AROUND

You're not eating enough mate. I'm rather skinny. Second from the left. In the mornings without tensing or anything my stomach is flat and has a slight curve inwards. At Night I look fat. I eat 5 pound meals (I'm only 158 pounds and 5'7) not because I force myself to but because I like food.

>5'7
Are you Chinese?

you are brutally honest i appropriate that but i feel like you are projecting your on experience on other people do some soul searching man and if you like sucking dick thats totally fine

>a fucking medpack

Yes. :(

i eat until i feel that im close to exploding i stop eating too much make me unhappy and thats why im considering steroids

I'm #1 except not as fat. Aside from killing myself what can I do to fix it? Lifting and eat well for over two years and I'm still deformed.

Why are you insisting on steroids? They are the worse thing you could do, do you plan on doing steroids for the rest of your life? Because if you stop your test levels will drop lowers than those of a 12 year old girl, you will get bitch tits and basically have the physique of a eunuch. Dont do steroids.

i think that you're correct im just trying not to exclude anything

starve yourself until near death to achieve #3 and you'll stop being fat

Don't eat

I am been honest, taking up rugby and boxing improved my physique from been the skinny kid. I jsut didnt make a OP like a attention seeking faggot and got on with my goal.

are you fucking dumb? Steriods won't help much but it's gonna fuck you over just the same. Just keep eating. Also pro-tip last summer I got fat as fuck (all my fat goes to the upper leg so you can't really see) because I ate shit at night and had midnights snacks and stuff. Anything your body doesn't burn is stored as fat especially at night. Go off on fried chicken and toblerone after 11pm alpfag.
this. You're not body building either. Stay off steriods.

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU

Dude it is SO easy to gain weight it's not even funny.

>inb4 american

If you really need to gain weight, drink soda and eat donuts every day, I guarantee you you will gain AT LEAST five pounds a month.

impressive

No im not stupid im only frustrated from overeating and trying to workout only to find no results

Its good advice. Now its all up to you.

You are not overeating. How many calories a day do you eat?

i don't want a belly i want fuller body

Thats impossible, are you doing meme workouts? That could be the problem, are you actually eating enough?
Post you workout routine and diet

listen to me and this guy first. Put a little weight on. Then play sports and lift do whatever. Make sure to have good cardio.

i eat 3 big meals with meat or chickin veggys and carbs

I'll say it again, how many calories are you eating? That is the only true metric that matters in weight gain and loss.

In that case visit /fit/, I did and it has done me wonders. Sup Forums is full of manchildren who never actually played a sport.

i don't know how many calories

You're a big guy