*picks up tablet*

>*picks up tablet*
>*tap tap tap*
>security systems: off
>all hosts conscious: true
>supersonic strength: enabled
>"silly boys, now the real fun begins"

Is there a bigger mary sue?

> le "stronk womyn with smug, super-confident face expression and fish lips" meme

When will it stop?

hahahaha i love these memes

can someone post the le too smart for le westworld meme?

its so funny XD

yes i also hate women and black people hahaha they ruin shows 4 me reeeee

she literally gets BTFO'd this episode as they reveal that she is just doing a new narrative Ford made. Am I being meme'd right now? Did I fall for it?

nah man these people who made this threads are just being le ebin racist and women hating funny guys

yfw it turned out the stronk independant woman character was just doing what an old white man told her to do

Seriously fuck off Sup Forums is a white supremacist board you dumb mtv writer

hahaha ok sorry i forgot

>guys WE didn't make a shitty annoying character with a bad story, a CHARACTER WE MADE made a shitty annoying character with a bad story

Bravo Nolan

Lets take a brief moment to acknowledge that those two dumbfucks were actually human instead of hosts pretending to be retarded. So what is the story there? Did Ford hire dumb and dumber specifically for his new narrative?

hahaha can I please be part of the cool white supreme club?! Its so cooooool

>"maeve i just watched you kill several innocent people who happen to be my colleagues"
>"you want some more help?"

Azns confirmed soulless robots.

maybe he didnt like his colleagues?

It would still mean he's a sociopath who's ready to let innocent people die just so some anthropomorphic computer could act on its code bugs

HAHAHHA IDGAF SHES BLACK SO IDK WHAT SHE DOES SHES ALWAYS WRONG LEL

they're both hosts

they were both programmed to help maeve escape

none of the hosts have actually achieved sentience, they've just been programmed to believe they have and to murder and kill a bunch of humans and the delos board as a part of ford's final "if I can't have it nobody can" narrative tantrum.

Perhaps the part of the narrative is her not knowing they are hosts? So when she says he's not one, he actually is but she doesn't know it thus he doesn't.

BWAMP BWAMP BWAMP BWAH BWAMP
BWAMP BWAMP BWAMP BWAH BWAMP

This. At least the two workers being dumb shits makes sense this way if they were robots made to do so.

>liberals will never stop identity politics despite losing the house, the senate, and the presidency.
>HUURRR DURRRR BLACKS AND WOMAN ARE FLAWLES IN MEDIA TIME TO STEP ASIDE WHITEBOIS :::::^)

I liked her nipples.

I don't get how people can miss the point this badly.

He thought she was alive. Was he fucking stupid? Yes, but that doesn't make him a sociopath.

Forget you. You know how many of us here are autistic virgin 40 year old neck beards? More than a few, I'll tell you what.Robo urban waifu would be so awesome.

My favorite character is Felix
> "She is awake!! You cannot kill her"
> Help her kill real humans

Bravo Nolan

Yeah, her name is Dolores.

Can she really be called a Mary Sue when it's the plot that saves her from being permawiped as opposed to something inherently herself? I mean, if her Asian cultist had an ounce of forethought, he'd have shut this shit down before she could even comprehend what he'd just done to her and never have been the wiser. It's more the fact he's some sort of beta cuckgook more than her that keeps her in the running on this.

>mary sue?
well she is a computer at heart and she was enabled to make use of all her computing capacity.
In my eyes not a real mary sue.

I have to admire your dedication to whining