Question to international community

What are some places in the world where it always is cold enough to warrant wearing a second layer of clothing, where it's never hot, maybe even never warm, and it's not humid?

additionally, if it has
1. high speed internet
2. abundance of 24-hour convenience stores
3. good public transportation
it would be perfect

do you know such places? do they exist?
>inb4 le scandinavia
it's seriously hot there in summers and it's not cold enough in winters pls no.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiruna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eks deeeeeeeeeee

Antarctica scientific bases
>but I specified "good public transportation"
if you live there all you need is at walking distance

internet is shit probably, i would like to be able to download my 1080 bdrip movies in like less than an hour.

Unironically Japan

yeah great public transport + internet + 24 hour stores
but it's seriously hot and humid

blumpf

Alaska?

Estonia

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MAYBE FINLAND THEN

northwestern kashmir is very cold, wearing kevlar with extra layers is very important there.

>2. abundance of 24-hour convenience stores
Why?

Spitsbergen

and really expensive

so he can buy hot-pockets anytime he wants

>but it's seriously hot and humid
AFAIK Sapporo is fine, go north

>so he can buy hot-pockets anytime he wants
this desu
I dunno, just my requirements, just things I figured out I get annoyed without and am really happy with

is pooing in loo also very important there? ? ?

:)

Come Home Whiteman

Norway Canada Sweden Finland Scotland

ooooooh sheit.... all I would need is to settle down near a 7/11... but I hate canada and canadian people. hmmmm

I'm not even White doe but I know that feel. I miss old Canada when I was a lad. Today's Canada is basically China. This is not the nation I grew up in.

I miss my White English country ;_;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiruna

Forget your 24/7 open stores though. That doesnt exist north of London.

you're uncle tom self hating pathetic cukk

Hokkaido m8.
Japanese convenience stores are amazingly high quality compared to say, an American 7/11. And Daiso is leagues above a 99c Store for the same prices.

Norilsk

Begin repairing it by moving back to your home country then, you fucking trash.

this is amazing, wow, that average temperature bar is AMAZING

this I know, but Japan is hot and humid almost everywhere innit. I dont mind the humidity rains fucking typhoons I dont care I wont die, but the hotness just kills me desu.

You do realise that sun basically never shines there right? There's a reason why the vast majority of Sweden's population prefers to live in the southermost parts of the country.

couldn't give less fucks about that
night time - my time.

Unless you live in Alaska, you probably do not know what you are talking about.

yeah i probably dont but i also know that i feel comfortable during evening and night, early morning as well, when it's still blueish dark blueish around; and less so during the day,

In the winters there is almost darkness 24/7, but during the summer the sun never sets.

are you from there

Me too but that kind of experience is nowhere near living in complete darkness for several months.

Nope. Been there once though, Its far far north. Our most Northern city, hence the climate.

it's ok, where I come from even that climate, which as I read on wikipedia is relatively cold compared to rest of Sweden, is rather bitchboy tier climate still. I mean in terms of temperature ofcourse, this 0 hour average sunshine is ofcourse REAL NIGGA tier

If you come from a colder place than that, and you Love cold - why move?

because sadly it's harsh winters - but also harsh summers, and just 4 very pronounced seasons in general - which again I dont mind and even love - except for fucking summer.

>never warm
>not humid

Patagonia, perhaps?