JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-targeting-james-comey-in-new-clinton-probe/article/2638523
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the king of soyboys

It's confirmed Eminem is tsundere for Trump right?

So cringe

I bet Eminem is loving this reaction that get's him publicity fucking everywhere.
Just like Trump did last year.

coffee pot

I don't even like Trump but this just screams "I'm holding onto my career by A thread."

It's bait user. Eminem is probably doing this on purpose because people react to it.

SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI

it's seems obvious now that you mention it

MY SALSA

dRUMPs REAdy 4 ROUND 2, GOod Thing I Got MOMS SPAGHETTI, WIth A little BIT OF coFFEE READY, and HE'S ORANGE!

This man is 45 years old

This. It's getting a bit sad now tbqh. The only way he can redeem this situation is by pulling a Rodman and going to NK to chill with Kim Jong-Un. He probably has the clout to set up some kind of meeting (Kim is a fame whore) and Trump would have no choice to give him an immense amount of attention.

smfh

surprisingly candid

shocking. almost like he knew the album was shit!

ah shit this is the cringiest thing to come from him holy fuck
i hate trump too, but this is ridiculous, doesnt he realise that trump will never respond and that em will just end up looking like a total faggot
dear lord somebody relieve him from his misery

hes not that smart

*CLAP*

t. Swamp butt

P-P-Please acknowledge me, Drumpf.

Judging from the media attention, I disagree.

Why he even hate him so much??

i don't like drumpf either but this nigga is seriously attention whoring at this point. we get it, you want to be relevant again but it's not the 2000s anymore

He just sees everyone else doing it and thinks being part of it will help his career.

Not like Trump's a pathological liar that's permanently fucked over the reputation of the United States and turned them into an international laughing stock or anything.

>b-but her emails!!!!

Hey Eminem.

You have no idea do you..

Nothing was found after numerus investigations funded by the tax payers.

t. clueless Swamp Butts

You're probably scared on tofu.

BUMPY LUMPY FRUMPY DUMP
MUMBY TUMBY DUMBY DUMB
PUMPY WUMBY GUMBY SUMP
RUMBY HUMBY JUMBY DRUMPF

AND HES ORANGE

Wishy washy washed up
Wishy he was revelvanty still but no one gives a fuck
Trying hardy but his time is upy
A stan for trumpy, no reply he's getting grumpy

No wonder Lauren dumped your ass.

I invite you to see the world outside of your country and come here to south America and then tell if you still believe that your country is fucked now.

lines of crushed up oxy?

>Nothing was found after numerus investigations
First of all - "Numerous"
Second of all - they literally had connections to the people investigating AND they destroyed evidence deemed "irrelevant"

Again, you have no idea.

A swamp butt is a gay man after a round at a gay mass. Nice attempt though.

See the thing is Trump does often react so Eminem is going to keep saying stuff until Trump actually does react

He thinks if the US were to implement South American systems then the US would be a utopia.

He only reacts when he knows it benefits him, like with the NFL thing.
Em is doing just fine fucking his shit up without Trump

t. Swamp butts

All Trump would have to do is ask what he knows about anything, then link him a source in direct contradiction.
I think he doesn't want to embarrass the dude.

Can I see some sources on that claim? And from legitimate sources?

>P-please notice me, Trump-senpai!

>t. soiboy mad that nobody likes his forced may may

What the fuck is a swamp butt?
Sounds like a toddler who shat in his diaper.

you're all faggots

the king of forced memes

1st - what is a "legitimate source"
2nd - mueller, gowdy and others specifically went on about it during the fucking oversight, just google it.

This rednecuck faggot should rap about "going to the election day to vote and not staying in home" so his lazy niggers friends could understand.

>I-i-if he comes at me from the dome I h-have the perfect prewrittens to defeat him hahaa

Holy shit the humanity.

>t. swamp butt

don’t ever reply to me again you fucking faggot

t. Soyboy

washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-targeting-james-comey-in-new-clinton-probe/article/2638523
Here's an update on the situation, look into earlier articles on the subject matter.

Cry about it

Pretty much. His latest album is a disaster too.

Can't believe niggas on Sup Forums reply to trips... Why do you guys tolerate this faggot?

says the fat autistic alcoholic whose life has falling apart for the last 4 years

Because we struggle daily against idiots.
It's called "life"

NOTICE ME TRUMP-SAMA

That's not Billie Joe Armstrong

Fuck you

kill yourself fag

You do it first you sack of shit

just because you're a leftwing cocksucker doesn't make your shitposting not politics

there is a politics board, go fuck off to it

Guys, Eminem is literally autistic, what did you expect?

Low blow. Leave Brandon alone!

Hahaha

Eminem x Trump rap battle when?

implying anyone who posts on Sup Forums isn't a soyboy

Yeah that wasn't cool

America has been hated by many, and laughed at by many for a very long time, long before Trump became a politican

t. soyboy

That got me. I don't need to have it thrown in my face but Sup Forums isn't my personal blog or hug box. I have problems and yeah my life has been falling apart, I'm trying. Even though I've had some setbacks

Trey Gowdy is a fucking partisan piece of shit who will fuck a rabid dog if it had Benghazi written on it. He investigated Hillary about a hundred times without any evidence of wrongdoing. While in under a year Mueller has 4 indictments and fucking guilty pleas.

This seems kinda made out

He can't be this autistic

t. soybrother

This whole thread is just fucking disgusting

It is just a meme but I wouldn't doubt it reaching this point kek

who is the king of the non-soyboys?

America has always been the roguish outsider of the world, that's the whole reason the country was founded in the first place. Trump is the greatest personification of America for better and for worse.

oh I get it, if you have no experience whatsoever for the job you just claim you're an outsider

It's 100% real. Do you not have access to Google?

Yeah why not, let's just elect random people from the street with 0 political experience and watch the country get destroyed even more. Which is ironic because even a random person from the street will do a better job than Trump.

Then stop using your trip you dumb fucking lush. Until you accept that you've deserved the shit that's happened to you (especially with Lauren, you brought that on yourself) and take some responsibility you're just a pathetic autistic piece of shit who shouldn't get sympathy from anybody.

I know that and you don't have to rub it in.

The reputation of the United States was forever tarnished after it bent over backwards for the kikes in ww2 and chose to fight on the wrong side of history. Go to bed Marshall.

You were told about the Lauren thing enough times that she knows someone you know from mopeds and lurks here. You didn't fucking stop when you were told. Like that wouldn't have opened so many doors up for you socially. You need to get your shit together bad, stop fucking around and stop living in the past.

Michael Jordan.

That's such bullshit.

Why do you expect me to have sympathy for you after being a cunt here? How are you trying at all? Fuck it, stoo using that fucking trip

You're bullshit, you're full of it.

This is it, Qhwxamphtd is finished!

keep telling yourself that Brandon

I'm not expecting anyone to give sympathy. I'm trying by trying to find a job and get out of my parents house again. Im tired of saying the same shit

And We and everyone else are tired of hearing it.

That was real?

This is the most reddit post of all time

trump admin passes net neutrality were all facked