Watch the new Star Wars

Watch the new Star Wars

no! I deny you in all your forms.

whats going on here?

yes master

Didn't watch the last one,nope.

You have no power anymore.

If you can't rig an election, what makes you think you can rig my mind to see the shitty new Star Wars movie?

Go back to devouring children you abominable creature.

AHHH VARG HELP ME

what did soros mean by this

I'll watch a camrip ONLY if it's really shitty audio

DELETE THIS GOY

I'm actually really starting to believe a lot of shit Sup Forums says about jews, their control of media/banking and their agenda of destroying the west in order to bolster Israel/Jews place in the world.

It means (((wikipedia))) is mostly written with bias and lots of stuff is edited by shills to paint a rosy picture of very nefarious leftist agendas and cultural marxism

even the article on cultural marxism used to be pretty normal and now its mostly about how its a conspiracy theory

my greatest ally

I'm not saying I believe Sup Forums or side with antisemites or whatever, (personally I dislike all religions equally) but theres gotta be 'some' reason why literally every country around the world has been kicking them out for thousands of years.

Are you retarded? This pic shows the opposite

he also started the economic crisis in Southeast Asia in 1997

I remember when my seven year old self would have killed for another star wars movie.

I fucking hate Hollywood and anyone associated with it.

>rigged so hard
>shilled so far
>but in the end
>Trump got elected

Oldfag here, I was really hyped for the prequels back in the mid 90s. Then Lucas released the shitty Special Editions with pointless and mostly distracting cgi effects. My love for SW died soon after that. I didn't even see TPM in theaters becase of bad WoM.

never forget that 6 million jews were murdered at the hands of aryan monsters such as yourself

Soros helped the Nazis during WWII tho

>there are people who prefer Donald "just cuck my swamp up" Trump over Based Soros

He also started the kino meme on Sup Forums

>MUH 60 GORILLIAN

oh shut up that was like 30 years ago

based soros