W/ Westworld Thread General

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhl9i9CI2-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Willores cucks BTFO

yes, but he was willing to sacrifice himself. He could have had them run rampant and kill Ford, and other people working in the park but he didn't. He chose himself as the sacrificial lamb and hoped that would be enough to close the park.

Why didn't they just build less sentient robots?

Reminder that Dolores loved William out of her free will and Teddy will remain a cuck

Shrink fags btfo

>oh NOW he feels feedback

But I didn't really care it was awesome to see him come riding to the rescue

Before they put the dome over the park, it was possible to watch the (giant from their perspective) people in the control room

Logan

how many seasons before shrink ray is confirmed

we need closure

Use this thread when this one dies out

>build a park with robots so people can kill them without guilt
>give them personhood
why?

What the fuck are they even going to do for a second season?

i'm going to miss jimmi and ben in S2 but i hope we;ll get some flashbacks of William gaining control of the company and logan being pissy about it

There was no shrinking. get over it.

>Willoresfags

because they didnt set out to build a theme park

they wanted to build the best hosts possible, the theme park was just an avenue to do that

Hopefully host copies are made of both of them so they can be around in present day
I don't know why they'd be around, that's the writer's job

>Will is Man in Black
>Will Smith played a Man in Black

What did they mean by this?

It was all Ford's plan to mass murder the park's board of directors

That's what Charlotte wanted.

My predictions:
>Teddy will side with william and Maeve with Charlotte due to their programming
>Wyatt is the new antagonist still being manipulated by Arnold behind the scenes

>build a park to acquire board to make robots sentient to kill board
seems needlessly complicated

And now she hates him because he's a sociopathic cunt like all the rest

Im not a smart person.

Why did Delores shoot Anthony Hopkins?

And does Bernard look just like what Arnold looked like?

Best character, deserved better

he just wants to tell his stories

and killing all his bosses is a pretty based story

how do you fit multiple parks in an underground facility without shrinking

Ed Harris being much more attractive than Jimmi Simpson was immersion breaking for me.

Wyatt is Dolores dumbass

the underground section goes underneath the pacific ocean and to Japan, where shogun world is

>Be Logan
>Your 10/10 sister who is an heiress decides to marry some beta cuck loser
>Decide to be nice and invite him to go on an expensive vacation on your dime
>Indulge him as he goes on shitty white hat low level missions
>he betrays you and leaves you to be interrogated and tortured at Pariah
>he falls in love with a robot betraying your sister
>he kills you

Logan is the most tragic character in the whole series and William is the biggest scumbag

William is such a pathetic faggot
>falls in love with a robot
>thinks that playing out a gallant power fantasy in a world designed to appeal to his ego and shield him from any possible consequences exposes his true self
>ragequits when his fuckbot doesn't magically remember him
>spends the next 35 years being an increasingly edgy teenager

>Why did Delores shoot Anthony Hopkins?

She shot his clone because he told her, he wanted to fake his death.

sounds like he just needs a LiveJournal

Was it autism?

Reminder that Ford replaced himself with a conscious host that won't turn to dust.

like her you mean

they'll hatefuck season 2

Yeah seriously, that guy got screwed. That's what you get for trying to help people in life, they fall in love with a robot and then shoot you in the back. Seen it happen hundreds of times

this.
William is honestly the worst character of the show
>muh robot love
>muh no fun allowed
>muh white knight

>LiveJournal

More like DeadJournal amirite

She shot him because she finally gained consciousness and thought she knew what needed to be done (kill the board of directors) through Hopkin's manipulation.

Yes

Oooooooooooh!

Neat.

that isnt true. the park just brings out the sociopath in him.

>he kills you
Was it actually stated that Billy killed Logan though? Or that Logan is even dead?

Who's Wyatt? Did he knew all along like Caspere?

he's an awesome character

he's just a massive asshole

logan was pretty based with him desu

Duuurrrr hurrrr of course she is, she is also Wyatt.

Hard to feel too bad when he spent the first half of the season being an immersion-breaking Leeroy Jenkins, and spent the second half getting pissed at William for learning what he was trying to teach him.
But yeah, fuck William.

But who was he building in hes basement?

William is dead, mah nigga

The horse he was riding is a host, host explode if they go out of bounds and Will and Logan were at the edge of the map

Logan

BECAUSE ITS NOT ON EARTH

this

God

Assuming that isn't the case... (hey, you never know)

Hopkins came to revelation that Arnold was right all along. The hosts are sentient, people are sick fucks, and the park is utterly inhumane. His "new narrative" is attempting to get the park closed and setting the hosts free, knowing full well they will "inherit the earth" so to speak.

>And does Bernard look just like what Arnold looked like?
Yes.

They can't afford Hopkin's salary for S2
If Ford is coming back he is coming back as an "AI" or some "code" which needs zero input from Anthony himself

Robo Ford

>still being manipulated by Arnold
no, the voice was literally her conscious inner thoughts

WHERE'S THE MOLE?!?!?!

Out of the facility, or at least to a certain point on the campus, not out of bounds within the park.

Which character is pissfu?

It got sliced off when he cleared Seppuku World

Elsie Hughes

Elsie, the actress apparently wanted to piss herself during the choking scene but the showrunners said nah, that and her pissing scene when she discovered the host with the transmitter in him

Most likely but we can't assume he's dead yet.

>yfw RDR2 would be Westworld 2.0 with PvP

Second season is war of the host vs humans as Ford alluded.

There is still the security team on the outside of the park and many other guest. There will be survivors from the Dolores massacre as well since she is literally the only one shooting right now. They will take hostages and it will go back and forth trying to get all the guest inside the park out of there alive with Maeve/Logan lookalike and Snake on the outside helping the Hosts.

terrible show, bored throughout, fuck s2 i'm out

Where's the shrink ray?

Oh that's right! I loved her on raising hope but dropped her in WW due to the BBC worship scene.

that's no moon...

What is stopping the military from coming in under the pretense of "freeing" the guest and sizing everything. In fact what is preventing Delos from coming in with a PMC and seizing everything?

(You)

What did Ford mean by this?

kek'd

What was the Maeve plot about ?

Who's controlling her and why ?

Did the technician give her the daughter's location knowing that she would stay ? After Bernard tells Maeve that everything she does has been planned, Maeve destroys the tablet. Then the tech guy takes his tablet to see something. Did he read her script ?

It is time you morons gave up that stupid theory, shrink ray was disproven last night.

Maeve and Ford cutting off communications to outside

They are on a remote location so it can be done they can completely blocked off from the outside world at least for a short time.

There's no real plot to this show. It's all just a series of "mysteries" and "twists" designed to make you think it's deep.

Ford was playing 5D poker all along

>This starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=lhl9i9CI2-E

ford controlled her, he realised he made a mistake with arnold 35 years ago

>we're building these human-shaped robots that must never pose an actual threat to real people
>let's make them stronger than people BECAUSE
Also I kinda hope it's revealed that almost everybody who was running Westworld was actually a robot all along, because fuck me if anything concerning Maeve wasn't just part of a script.

Speaking about that
>the only real human child you ever see in the show is exactly when Maeve needs to be convinced that she cares about her "daughter", despite the fact that WW would be a terrible place to bring a child to

I can't imagine how much it cost to have anthony hopkins as a frequently appearing core character all season.

Willoress fags have been btfo!
>Dolores now despises william
>Will is a wrinkly old man more interested in getting fucked over by a robo rebellion
>Teddy actually has a shot at getting a real concious relationship with Dolores
These fags couldn't have rooted for a worse ship

>cut to Logan on a horse in the nude

I wonder how long it took William to strip him naked. Did Logan struggle? How did he get him up there? Was there flailing involved? Crack contact? Ball sitting?

What an awkward thing to do to your brother in law. The following thanksgiving, they're going to be sitting across from each other wondering how to act. I wonder if the rest of the family knows, if it's a loud story they laugh through in drunken toasts, or if it's a shameful secret.

>Teddy
>wanting to love a psychopath monster

Teddy is pure, after that massacre and Wyatt flashback I doubt Dolores will get any from him

Maeve plot was partially to create a distraction so Ford could get all the other hosts out of cold storage, I suspect there's more to it though.

Was the horse Logan on supposed to be heading off of a cliff or something?

>cliche of character listening to music while something violent/important happens in the background and he/she can't hear it

Fuck off Nolan, that whole earbud faggot scene was bullshit. You're telling me that's the best he could come up with

i legit thought logan would make out with him during the scene at the orgy when William threw him against the wall

>Implying a cuck will have any say in not getting fucked with a strapon by robo furher Dolores

Maeve is the bae

Was there a single thing in this episode that disproved shrinking? Didn't think so.

One question, all the butchers can see each other working in those glass rooms right? Wouldn't they all be able to see the weird faggot fucking hosts?

>What was the Maeve plot about?
Maeve's plot was (mostly) a red herring until you find out Ford is the real puppetmaster, and Maeve has been following her programming all along until she breaks it and leaves the train.
>Who's controlling her and why?
Ford is(was) controlling her. She was supposed to "infiltrate mainland" according to her programming directives in the tablet Bernard shows her. Probably to cause a clusterfuck of havoc outside the park.
>anything involving Maeve's daughter...
is off script, and shows that Maeve is beginning to break her programming.

It was boring mostly. Reminds me of Walking Dead where it just goes nowhere.