People using this beyond 2017 are either contrarian hipsters or autists who can't enjoy music without scrobbling it

>people using this beyond 2017 are either contrarian hipsters or autists who can't enjoy music without scrobbling it

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/lnqdty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i scrobbled your moms pussy bitch lmao

people using Sup Forums in 2017 are either fucking suicidal losers or autists who can't enjoy music without shitposting

>....or autists who can't enjoy music without scrobbling it

This actually hits really close to home :^(

If you think people are only scrobbling to show off anymore i don't know what to tell you because nobody uses the site anymore. I still have it becuase i think having data of what you've listened to for years is cool.

I just like stats, participating in collage threads, and seeing what I've listened to most during the week ----> all time... What's wrong with that?

i like visual data. i keep track of the music i've been listening over the years. obviously if last.fm is gone someday, i wouldn't mind, i'll keep listening to music.

you're home is autist?

I like the recommendations.

>obviously if last.fm is gone someday, i wouldn't mind, i'll keep listening to music.
oh god i would probably kys myself

This :(

I've always liked the idea of visualizing my music with last.fm, but having one's always made me too self conscious about what I'm listening to, so I've never kept one for long. It's not even like I listen to embarrassing music either. Anyone relate?

It's definitely shit now though, as a site

This.
I do it because I love listening to music and its nice having something effortless keep track of it for me.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I still use it though. But it kinda makes you question your own priorities in your life when you care just too much what people think about what you're listening.

Also, as a Spotify Premium user, I can never let my phone be the music player at a party or something, because I'm too afraid that it'll fuck with my scrobbles.

Fuck, I'm autistic, ain't I?

>Fuck, I'm autistic, ain't I?
yes

you can delete scrobbles after the party

but user i like seeing what my listening habits are like months after the fact
I especially like going back and looking at how I got into an artist I am currently obsessed with (what the first songs/albums I listened to were....etc)

ive thought about my usage of last.fm and I'm okay with it. I love stats and it's encouraged me to listen to more music and even helped me find new artists I love. i dont think it's autistics

>at a party
ewww fuck off normie, this is an autistic thread

/thread

Jff my last week artist scrobbles

Pink Floyd
CrosbySNY
Bibio
Miles Davis
Ten years after

im both

Also is there an alternative to rateyourmusic that isn't as horrendous or do I just have to keep rating shit on a google doc?

mfw you don't have a beard worthy of my wisdom
last.fm/user/lnqdty

y'oure*

I've been using last.fm since 2007. I don't wanna let it go because it's one of the oldest accounts that I have on the internet.

I never knew how to use this website. Like I thought the point was to make you discover new artists, but I never figured how to actually listen to a song

You can set to private listening

>either contrarian hipsters or autists who can't enjoy music without scrobbling it

I'm both. Also, I'm not a hipster.

it bothers me when my shit isn't scrobbling.

Fuck you, I like stats, much like how I use Whatpulse on every PC I use.

>i scrobbled your moms pussy bitch lmao

How will OP ever recover?

It's half and half. I mainly listen to my music on YouTube, since they have everything on there. But any time I get my hands on anything downloadable or physical, I scrobble it. I see it as more of a way to support artist, rather than showing off. Exposure is good advertisement. I rely more on RYM for my listening data anyway.