Will France become a multiracial country like America in the future?

Will France become a multiracial country like America in the future?

It is a multiracial country

France always been a multicultural country even before it was actually a country

France is much more multiracial than the US. France has whites, browns, blacks, etc. America has one race: the mongrel race.

Who cares?
French people just drink wine and eat baguettes anyway, you don't need to be white to do that.

>Sorry but I'm french
That's not what was written on the original, it's pretty well made
Pretty sure that's some british assblasted faggot who made this

it said this

More like South Africa.

Considering they colonized about half of Africa and some Asian countries, They deserve it.

>will

It's already a multiracial shithole.

>100% french
>don't drink wine and eat baguettes

I can't even be french

>Considering they colonized about half of Africa and some Asian countries, They deserve it.
>leaving roads, train tracks, alphabets and civilisation behind
>they deserve being turned into a shithole
When is Eurasia immigrating to Mongolia for shit they did 7 centuries ago?

France is more non white than the us. They won't say it though because racial demographics are illegal to take in france

America is like ~60% white

France is, at worst, 75%-80% white

>Colonizing lands and claiming it's their land
>Also claming that freedom of movement is important
>somehow migrating to '''fatherland''' is not allowed

Only in your dreams. The abortion quotas and muslim invasion is the end of France. On the other hand when trump won is supporters fucked and see having kids. And they'll continue to have kids.

>what happened in the distant past should determine immigration policy
Do you really fall for this line of thinking or are you trying to Jew me?

borders are not important, we're citizens of the world, every country in the world is ours :3

*are

>And they'll continue to have kids.

...so will we.

It's too densely populated for that, it would be more like Megacity than our America.

I'm not talking about immigration policy in general, I'm talking about multiculturalism.

For example, American imported black slaves first and they became first generation of black american.

French&British empire encouraged studying abroad in their university and gave their passport to colony people.

The Muslims in France will. Have fun with your abortion quotas and death panels

also, about half of French muslim are from former colony.

white people still exist, here, you know.

And we're still a large majority. You, you're not a large majority, so you better fuck like rabbits (good luck with all those pro-interracial sex and abortion feminist whores)

Kek we are a large majority of people here. You aren't. Even in places like Brittany niggers make up 16% The population there

And fyi sjw bs is more prevalent in France. Its mainstream in Europe not over here

AMERICA. IS. LIKE. 60. PERCENT. WHITE.

How are we more fucked than you?

my ass.

At least our SJW don't look like this

We are way past that, we are just a bland globalized shithole now like the USA, this is all done and behind us now

With Macron in charge it will make us rich though, the immigrants are put to work, taken away the free money and we're getting a proper police state keeping the peace
Like says it doesn't matter, there are no borders now, every country is ours
We have a lot of money so we might as well keep the passport and salary but do like jews or armenians and emigrate
Then we pool our money and start buying all the businesses

J'hameçonais, tu sais.

>in the future
Topkek im a Estonian in riviera, I can assure you it already is.

In france they don't have to screech for attention because they well accepted already. Here they aren't accepted.

You also have abortion quotas for whites