stop bullying hte yanks their country sucks enough as it is

Who is best pony?

thought it was a brew and a ciggie at first

quite nice after a long day

as shit as carling is stella literally rips your gut out

Last thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZjSHG6tBY

howdy reddit!

Let's be real, if we had free movement with the US half the country would be over there in a week lol

refugees welcome

same

the gf is letting herself go and getting a bit fat lads

fucksake

lmao mate have u left the house most brits hate the yanks

Want to get into philosophy were do I start? The only philosophy I know is dialectical materialism

>love pints me

just arranged to go out with this cute little taiwanese fashion student i met at pride

everythings coming up roses aha

when did we talk? cant remember
saw Le Voleur by Louis Malle after reading the book it was adaptated from and Tenkosei (1982). the first one was dece and tenkosei was a bit mediocre

>Rock climbing

We barely have any good spots, and there's hardly a community for it. Its shit, fuck off you have no clue. Cant even have a bivouac also literally never needed a daisy-chain in the UK

>Hiking

You genuinely have 3 spots for this. Its shit everywhere else, severe lack of nature, specifically in England

>Camping

Good luck. Camping is mostly illegal in the UK without required special permission. Go ahead, look it up, its true.

>Kayaking
Sure, but nowhere near the rapids you're going to get in the US

>Skiing
HAHAHAHAHA no. no no. no. As a guy who has skiid in over 11 different countries the UK is laughable when it comes to skiing

>Motorbiking
You can, but terrible off-roading adventures desu. Every bit of land is privately owned and you'll get noise complaints the second you pass a house. I'm talking from experience

>Shooting
You literally can't do this. Fuck off. Bet you don't know 5 people personally that have shot a gun in the UK

>Fishing
Licenses up the arse, have fun getting jailed or arrested without properly calling up the queen and swearing by King George that you'll avoid fish with lowering populations

>Hunting
Not real hunting. Some posh shit where you stay in some cottage and aren't even allowed to shoot a real gun.

Yeah nah.

the room

stella is considered posh quality beer in yankistan lmao

Need a gamer gf

Imagine the amount of bumming that's happened because of Pride

me on the left

you're going to say that im a meme but start by the start so with plato's dialogues
then the french for the enlightenment era and then the germans
then for the 20th century read everything except Sartre

more of a juice innit

maybe you should garner opinions of America outside of your paki-infested ghetto you inbred mong

>Vancouver
oh nice
I'm a big fan of Moshe Safdie and the Public Library which he designed (with DA Architects), and think it's a nice example of the style while having a slight nod to much older movements like you were suggesting earlier. The Salk Institute also preserves the views around it quite well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salk_Institute_for_Biological_Studies
But I agree that finding a delicate balance between the pragmatism that is usually implied with brutalism and aesthetics might be a little difficult. And budgetary constraints might also be a factor (or firms choosing to cheap-out) but I wouldn't know.

okay so you can do everything, thanks for clearing that up

i know lad was howling when i first heard that
imagine a yank in a wool knit sweater drinking wife beater from a tasting glass with his pinky out lmao

How's /bgf2017/ coming?

>work in 4 hours

just kill me now

who did she beat because it obviously wasn't a guy with any substantial skill

Fuck off yank

Not true at all
Get off Sup Forums

where do you work that you start at 10pm on a saturday lad?

Interesting how muzzies hate poofs the most but never attack them, and vise versa. It's like they have a mutual interest in destroying the white man. Very interesting indeed.

Call center

i dunno few weeks ago?

I've done a few rewatches of Bunel but still not a big fan, belle de jour or Le Charme discret de la bourgeoisie still my favourites of his. Saw the Lost City of Z probably better than I expected but gray still hasn't wone me over, just loads of average shit really. heading out soon btw

In a feeder relationship with some gormless eejit's gf

Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons, or World of Warcraft?

wow

literally the perfect girl

im on my way to LA
might bring my chopper on the plane

aldi

night shift is 10-6 (although we never fucking finish on time since there's an unrealistic amount of work to do so i end up working at least 45 minutes more for free)

Warhammer

rasheed

Fuck off we're full

i'm posh you fucking twat

anyone have any advice?

>white
Nah

hahahah yeah solid argument mate. really got me

She Japan's best Tekken player you fucking cunt, here she is after destroying an American on his home soil.

bf's coming home from work

>a smaller country which is easier to regulate because of its size has more regulations than a fuckhuge country.
>a massive country has more opportunity to do outdoor activities versus a tiny one in comparison

GEE YA THINK?

Best English Accents:

1. Posho
2. Northern
3. London
4. Scottish
5. Welsh
6. Geordie

9001. Brummie
9002. scouse

read toaist philisophy its all you need my son *pats you on the head*

ah, i do actually! here's mine:

FOY

bunuel made some very good films like Los Olvidados, Viridiana and el angel exterminador
his french period is ok but not great

unironically wont date a girl who isn't also posh

Don't feed autismo yank

>Country

I live in a state. I don't consider the US my home, I consider Texas my home. I don't affiliate with the USA

why do black people like fighting games so much

saw Sadiq Kahn (in blue) and thr Mayor of Westminster (in red) today

posho mentioned

>nigger
>american

oh dear, you ought to go back to /r/unitedkingdom with the other sponge roaches

but her pussy smells like seaweed

Black people like anime

me

>I live in a state. I don't consider the US my home, I consider Texas my home. I don't affiliate with the USA

Alri
What is that? Isn't Taoism a religion?

mayb because you are french but I enjoy his french films a lot more. el angel exeterminador was one of the ones i rewatched the other day liked it even less than first time desu

nonce

cute

gotta buy one of these

im an office worker who types a lot

Post willy next

quick smoke?

Scottish is by far the best accent

There I said it

Check out Rick Roderick's lectures on YouTube. There's a series on the partially examined life channel on there which is really great and offers a sound introductory course to some of the big names of the 17th and 18th centuries as well as the classics all in his camp Texan drawl

Sara trying to establish herself on the Scottish patter scene
twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/883635814579744768

would be nice if i had any

taoism is philosophical and religious

youtu.be/szGxq3pvJPQ

Got some vintage MOGG for you lads

>tfw coming out about being a smoker to my parents tonight

business idea: build a planned capital for the government in the middle of derbyshire

attacking the pride parades would be a bit on the nose, especially with the recently heightened security (which is almost solely to stop muslims attacking them cause who the fuck else is really even going to bother?)

they know they get more attention from attacking kids at innocuous pop music gigs or just running people down on the streets with cars

find it completely insane that somewhere as grim as London exists in the same country I live in

are u 14

>sticks willy in pooey hole
>speak weirdly and have a completely different way of life to heterosexual people
>Just like us

Haha... Nah nigga

love are moggy

Gonna watch The Conjuring by myself

Never made it all the way through before, absolutely HELL BENT on it

theres a sandwich that they make in new jersey with a mystery cheese that only they have

must find out their secret..

oh fuck off

going to the beach lads. one with actual sand

you wouldnt know what i mean

The UK is absolutely shit hot for rock climbing outside of 'big walls'. There's Wales, Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, southern sandstone, Cheddar, mountain crags in Scotland and shitloads of bouldering all over.

grim "sandwich" yank food is unironically the fucking worst

The secret is love

just got out of jail for 18 months, what gimmicks did i miss? (also i'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from making australian convict jokes m)