THE MUMMY (2017) BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=N3vi1JAD_nU

why is this movie legitimately being shilled so hard ?

#NoBrendanNoBuy

I am so freakin HYPED

i'd watch her footage

Why?

The real question is: why is the studio releasing so much footage for a movie that isn't out until 6 months time?

Isn't it a little too early to be showing us all this?

>The Mummy obviously gets captured
>Tom Cruise dies and becomes immortal
>Dr Jekyll leads some underground research facility of monsters

Confirmed she wont be in bandaged form the entire movie

Muh dick

2:06 is another nude shot, meaning that this is looking to be R rated hopefully.

R rating = an actually good modern day violent horror film.

Fingers crossed the studio don't do reshoots.

>Confirmed she wont be in bandaged form the entire movie
UNLESS the studio do reshoots.. I don't trust studios anymore remember this movie is not out until 6 months time.

In that time period, the studio could be arguing whether they want the PG 13 kid audience or adult audience and I hope they make it Hard R like these sort of movies should be.

Isn't she supposed to be scary, I'm more turned on by her than anything else desu.

She even looks cute in gif related.

Only reshoot I want is this:

has cruise been with a nude woman since marty's mom?

I always bet on the Cruise.

Same. I'd love if Cruise decided to bring Brendan into the film as a cameo and so they organise 1 reshoot where Brendan appears as a tourist and he has a talk with Cruise about Mummies or something.

A little scene like that I'd love Cruise so much more.

Why does she have a godamn Greek name and surname when she isnt even Greek?

Why does Jesus have a J in his name when J's don't exist in the Jewish alphabet?

I'm glad Brendan didn't live long enough to see this travesty.

Looks like it will be similar to the 1999 movie with flashbacks of what happened to her. Supposedly something happens which makes her vengeful when she wakes up as a Mummy.

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS!

JUST PLEASE focus on the story, don't do too many CGI shots, please no reshoots where you change scenes because everything I've seen is perfect

This is going to be a masterpiece man.

The blonde is a qt too. Tom picks the best chicks.

This looks so much better than the trailer. Maybe the movie won't be THAT much shit.

However, can we appreciate the fact that there are no green screens in sight, real stunts, fights that seem very physical, etc. ?

>However, can we appreciate the fact that there are no green screens in sight, real stunts, fights that seem very physical, etc. ?
It's a Tom Cruise movie user! He always makes sure that his movies are done on sets and with stunts.

>No pathetic CGI stunts like in the new Wonder Woman where Gal Gadot appears to be fully CGI in one scene
I hate that type of stuff

less green screen is good but i personally think that if they fail to capture the actor chemistry and feel of the original it will be regarded as a failure

#NoFraserNoPaper

>African warzone with real explosions, buildings collapsing
I know this is going to be a very well made movie that will deliver

god i'd hate to work with tom cruise
he's so high energy would be draining on me

We don't know anything about Tom's character's relationship with the blonde so it is hard to judge whether they are complete strangers on an assignment together or whether they do have history together.

I don't think they should make it feel exactly like the Fraser one which is by far one of my favorite movies of all time but I am also a serious horror fan and I like the direction this one is going.

>god i'd hate to work with tom cruise
How about you try working with Jackie Chan? 100 takes of him lifting a bucket over his head until he is satisfied.

I just don't understand

1.) why remake The Mummy? why not just make your own mummy movie? the actual concept/skeleton behind the Frasier movies wasn't some super amazing thing. it feels like literally nothing but a marketing ploy.

2.) why do they keep talking about "scary" and horror"? all I can see is a regular summer blockbuster full of explosions, stunts, mummy kung-fu, basically just an adventure movie like the original but with less comic relief.

>dust storm coming towards the camera
>wind coming from the back of the camera and going towards the people on the street and the mummy
This shit ain't adding up.