Why do white women love brown men

Why do white women love brown men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can sense that the white race is dying so they are trying to move their genes into another genepool which they think will have a future.

The real question is why do black women love white men

>he thinks white women want his brown ass
White women stick with white men, muzzie pajeet. I bet if a 3/10 white guy went to Pakistan he'd get loads more attention from women then most pakis.

Man when I went to Norway I saw some interracial couples and the guys (that looked middle eastern) weren't even that attractive, I guess just for being brown and exotic you will gain some extra points with them.

only nordics do and it's because of their scat fetish.

Nah they'd still prefer paki men. Op pic is bengali

Did you get any white girlpussy?

That skin colour is disgusting 2bh

The memes are real

yeah, in both Norway and Sweden. Although I'm not brown, but I do have extremely black hair, and just look swarthy all around minus my skin.

That guy is handsome, they make a very beautiful couple. The dudes I saw there were like a 5 tops, the girls all were very beautiful.

1. They are too ugly to get white man so they go for brown and black people who have lower standards

2. They are rebellious lefties and want to make their parents angry

3. They have fetishes

White "men" are just pathetic

Where can I get this outfit?

They don't, all women in general like money. The rest is insecurity.

They don't.

All studies on the matter show that white women, more so than any other race/gender, prefer their own race.

I can't get mad over this for some reason. Actually come to think of it I only get mad at niggers and white girls.

this is unironically a part of it, but in a less literal sense

Yes "studies"

Because you are probably a paco/pajet

that's a woman though

I am white

HAHAHAH sure...

Seriously, I only get when they aren't black, but chinks or south asians, really.

When they are black at least there is an excuse, the black guy is strong, tall, masculine, etc.

But when they aren't black, what are the excuses?

>I only get mad when they aren't black

That's the cuckiest thing I've heard all week

in a non-meme sense even

It's the opposite. Whites are the tallest, most handsome and masculine.

Why would a white woman date a non-white?

When he is black at least there are excuses like strong, tall, masculine, penis size, etc. Not all blacks are like this.

But when they are Chinks, Mexicans, Spics or Indians? All of them are short, ugly, not as manly as whites.

This is why I get mad.

>slavs
>handsome
Lmaoooooo insecure wh*ties smdh..

This, whites are beta subhumans

Its because whites fear the nigger

Compare to chinks, south asians ans spics, we are supermodels.

Asianmanwithblondegirl(323).jpg

>honkies
Loooooooooooooool

Kek noooooooo

Unless you think everyone here in spicland looks like your stereotypical Mexican (short, brown, overweight). Slavs are very ugly in average just like us

They don't, hence why you blue balled savages need to rape them.

I should have said Russians instead of Slavs because poles, and Czechs are kinda not that bad looking

>white women
>r*ssian girl

Pick one please.

My symphathies to people who get blue balled enough to rape british "women", literally the ugliest of all euro women and thats an agreed upon fact.

You do look like a Fucking goblin you fucking spic

Back to Russia Ivan

Paki goblin women make british women look like goddesses, no wonder you flee from your country in droves.

Born and raised in the US. Ice seen enough of you little goblins to know that the vast majority of you are trogs

Spic here

Its true

>Russians
Ruskies aren't Slavs desu.

So still a Russian at heart then and Woah you saw the lower class people of our countries congratulations I guess all Americans are fat, stupid and inbred looking now

What are they then??

He's unironically more attractive than 99% of South and central America

Have you ever notice the insecurity is only toward whites? No one cares if they are liked in African or Asian girls, only the acceptation of white girls matter.

Sure man sure

Self-hatred + jealousy

It triggers whites the most and I get a kek out of it

Yeah the only people less attractive than latins are abos in Australia

>What are they then??
Finno-ugric
Tatar
Siberians
Yakuts
Buryats
and more... more... mixes

How do we stop the eternal Fernando?

He doesnt exist so nothing

Would I as Croatian be exotic somewhere?

Any where non white

wew the Russian triggered the fuck out of nonwhites itt

White girls have been always celebrated as the pinnacle of beauty and smartness by Jewllywood since the dawn of times. That's why.

Have you noticed how Latinas have become the new standard of beauty nowadays (fake butts, fake boobs, fake lips, tanned skin, etc. all that is something that has become very common nowadays) since Hollywood became more multicultural?? Media dictates what we find beautiful and what not.

Interesting!

I'm not really white. I have a tan pretty much all the time.

I agree with you. I don't understand why everybody want a latina, they look like men with a female body and female hair.

Post pic

Scandinavia, Asia and Africa, I guess. And if you're a very white looking Croatian (blonde blue eyes) Latino America, too.

>self hating
Wew, now even ex-yu is concerned

Wh*tes just get triggered the most.

What the fuck is a latina?

This thread is mostly white guys so that should give you an idea

Because they are easy. They will throw themselves at you if you are white

all women love money, nobody gives a shit about race
why would you marry a poor person when you can marry a rich one?

Any girl from either Latino America, the Caribbean or Spain and Italy (Americans put them all in the same category)

It's a woman you retard. She's from south africa

It's useless. Let them play the muh dick thing

is he armenian? :ddd

translate plox

Chechnya

It's white men's fault.

Women are properties and should be watched and kept inside their own groups, as they're inferior.

Chechnya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya

And jewish as well

you are thinking of asian women

This, unironically this.

I meant I look more like Italian, Greek or Turk.
We actually call people from Scandinavia, Germany, England etc. pale people.

niggers

No latins too

is hach style the way to get a russian gf?

it's called "nigger", as that gentleman did

not true.
all those pua sites and youtube channels are based in asia or all talk about sexpatting in asia. plus if it were easier in latin america you would see more sexpats there since latin america is closer and cheaper.

i mean, sexpats go to japan and korea which are developed countries and are located far away. if all they wanted was cheap, easy pussy they could go to mexico, cuba, puerto rico, or dominican republic

money and visa is a way to get any slav gf

the guys who make youtube channels are normies who heard the Asian meme and are weebs so moved to Japan

IRL Latinas are around the same difficulty as Asians for white men, they are just less well known because South America is expensive to travel to and known as being less safe than Asia

>South America is expensive to travel to
maybe for brits but not americans

Mongol

well for Europeans it is very expensive

Wtf I love Keemstar now

cringe

The only reason for why (poor) Latino American girls will sleep with you is for the hopes that they will marry you and get herself out of this shitholes. Middle class Latino American girls will not even look at you unless you're a very attractive man, of course. Asians are just sick in the head, even the ugly whites that go there can fuck non-poor Asian girls.

I guess you are a chi because Latina women love white men