How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/5G61sSSdxkOa194K5Y306b?si=E8hgHvDgQ5GINd0LIHUhUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Would you like to hear more?

trying to loosen up my grip from alcohol, but there's always another bottle by my side

>trying to loosen up my grip from alcohol
Why?

That's me with weed right now

Praying I passed all my finals, waiting for marks to come in

because it's killing me

Is weed legal where you live? I think the black market causes tons of problems. With legal weed I believe there's always the right kind of weed to never require significant abstaining.

How so?

have a presentation at uni in 3 hours, wasting time here to destress

I have a membership from a dispensary that's part of a chain, but yes it is all technically still illegal here.

Still unemployed, and want to stop drinking.that's it, that's all right now. I've been listening to a lot of new music lately.

So it's medically legal? I'd consider that full legal since it gets you away from the black market I assume. So you can't find the right kind of weed? Sativa to wake up and Indica to sleep. I'd assume you just weren't a big fan of weed but you said you haven't been able to quit.

Any music from 2018?

I met a girl, user. A month out of a long term relationship and I meet the best fucking girl I've ever met and go home with her the first night and we just had a date where we just lay in bed and held each other for four hours. I didn't think it was possible to be this happy. I've regrown my ability to hope. It's gonna happen for us all.

>>>/2011/

I want to axe a faggot in the face.

Of course.

Awww, I'm happy for you user

I don't want to be cold and cynical but hold onto that shit for dear life.
For you will one day fall, like the rest of us.

Was someone's business card better or some bullscat like that?

Well I dunno, is really scaring me now. Should I be scared?

New to me music.

i miss choa

Was she in aoa? Is not with them anymore?

yes, she retired earlier this year because of depression

thanks honey
i've had that experience so many times, i'm very prepared for this all to go to shit in the very near future but something is telling me it won't, which is actually kind of even scarier

Damn that sucks. Their album from January was fucking awesome.

it was the best!
i'm glad someone here appreciates good music

if you should ever leave me

Yeah I'm not exactly a kpop fan but it's very high level of quality is undeniable. Really awesome videos too.

Brandon, have you ever had a job?

very good post, you are right

I'm mostly fine, I just wish my cold would go away

Christ, you kpop guys have your own thread, there's no need to derail this one

derailing what, we are just talking about music on the music board

Is it possible that you need more water and more sleep?

Pretty good. Happy I'm on winery break for uni. All my grades came in, passed all my classes.
3rd year in, still no fucking clue what i want to do

>on winery break
Wut? Like vineyards?

I think you might be right about the water, I tend to neglect drinking when I get caught up doing stuff with my PC. Thanks, user

Yeah. 3 of them.

Winter* lol
I'm comfy in bed being a [trigger warning] phone poster and swipe keyboard is cancer and i guess i don't know how to proof read

Youre very welcome. I don't ever get negative side effects from too much water so I'd suggest drink as much you can. Sometimes too much too quick might cause nausea though.

You fags better not have a fucking better business card or I will track you and slash your tyres.

Oh I thought maybe it was some foreign culture thing. Maybe Ive just got booze on the brain. Kinda obvious typo now.

Well thats a relief.

Well that's the idea of slashing tyres.

i was walking home yesterday like wojack in the OP
there was a lot of snow, i walked past a church and it looked really nice, they have a warm light up in bell tower that they turn on when it gets dark
saw a child play in the snow with it's mom and if i could have pressed a button to end my life right then and there i would have done it

My life would still go on
Habeeb me

I get like that sometimes too
When you're like suspended in some blissful moment, ready to die, nothing more to see

I've made 5 beats a day for the past three years and never uploaded any of them anywhere.

Nervous?

what does this have to do with music you massive sadboy. fuck off to /r9k/

thanks for the bump :)

lol being cold in december

Newfags should be hung

>beats
so it's just a bunch of drums?

I forced myself to not re-up once finals started rolling around.

>5 beats a day for 3 summers

not very well, desu. i might be a lil depressed but don't want to get help.

Pretty bad
My kid just died

house burned down. Jewish candles.

saving this gem of a thread from page 10

..not good user, not good.

>work going poorly and it's almost completely out of my control
>but boss is understanding and helpful
>Finances aren't going as well as I'd like, not saving as much as I wish I could
>but just got pre-approved for a mortgage and I'll probably be paying less than I pay for rent now
>have to stop smoking temporarily so I can get ADD medicine
>but now I can fix my stupid ADD brain and I can just smoke again after my drug test

Feels like a lot of conflicting feels

it's ok, above average even though i have a cold
hopefully i wont spiral down again

different alcoholic user here, i used to drink 2-3 bottles of vodka per day - every day - weeks at a time and i would take lots of valium whenever my body shut down and i involuntarily had a drinking pause, have done this ..probably longer than you have lived, my liver is hardly functioning, i have problems walking, i cant get elementary tasks done, i have woken up in hospitals, psychiatric wards and jail countless times, my mind is failing and i almost died when i was in Thailand.. alcohol has ruined my life and unless i remain sober, it will kill me within a few years..

he blocked me. without any explanation.He made me care about him more than I ever have for any person. I felt loved for the first time in my life, and he just blocked me like I was no-one. also is it weird that I always go back to The Beatles

What do you mean block you. Like on twitter or some shit?

discord

Mine is
*y a w n*#5550

I won't block you user.

i hope you know I'm not a femanon

you're a fem in my heart

Just ate my cum thinking about momny

just hoping to score with this girl i really like, the rest is ok i guess, been listening to Swans

im taking zoloft 100mg and its effects seem to be fading. might need higher dose. better than i used to be though, no longer want to kill myself and im in a good place. im aware, just that i cant feel it because of depression.

I've been unhappy for years, and it feels like I'm about to be destroyed by life completely soon. I'm convinced none of this is actually my fault but instead caused by external factors that I can't control. I look at the rest of the world and don't understand how no one else can see this. That we hate the good guys and love our abusers. It feels like a truly shameful world we live in. I spend most of my free time listening to music to get away from it. And it certainly does help, but I just don't understand how so many motherfuckers have been put in charge.

I think I've caught an eating disorder. I've been in that sort of state of mind, so it wouldn't surprise me

same lmao

my bmi dropped into underweight category the other day
im not sure if i don't eat because im sad or im sad because i don't eat

About to go get some food

kill yourself you fat cunt nobody fucking likes you

I love a girl with a bf so that’s something

My life's a blur
Nothing feels real
These are pretty juvenile existential issues but I don't think I'll ever resolve them

Tried to get off medication and I'm severely depressed when I'm not with my gf because I'm afraid of being alone and bed ridden like when my depression was at it's worst. She says she needs some alone time because she has problems too and I feel guilty for telling her how I feel when I'm not with her because I know that if I persist she'll start to do things out of pity with me and eventually come to not loving me or getting bored of me.

I'm getting my meds tomorrow and I'm smoking a joint while listening to the Texas Jerusalem cross roads now. I hope things become more like what we were before.

It's my one year anniversary with my gf today!

open.spotify.com/track/5G61sSSdxkOa194K5Y306b?si=E8hgHvDgQ5GINd0LIHUhUg

>falling for the pharmaceutical jew

Drink some Kombucha and work out. Eat some REAL food. Ssris and benzos are TERRIBLE for you.

I know how bad it is, but this is the only way for me unfortunately.

>drink some hipster water and your life will magically fall into place
ssris are garbage but you’re a retard

Dude there is a gut microbiome that effects your mood. Fermented foods and drinks have probiotics. Most people eating shitty processed food with no fiber or resistant starch have shitty gut microbiomes.

>Eat some REAL food
God I need to start doing this.
Most kids are probably fucked up nowadays because both mommy and daddy work 9-5s and no one's home to cook a meal.

>lol dude how is alcohol harmful lmao like it's legal lmao just put the bottle down hahaha

My digestive tract is still fucked up due to stress and ulcers. I've never been more depressed but at the same time never felt more freedom and joy. It's just that whenever I take an honest look at my future I go into a depressive coma. It's a fight for some good vibes every day. But when they do come, they tend to be really good

Dude, you feel so much fucking better. I went from being able to swim 3 laps without stopping for a breather to swimming 15+.

It's not that hard to make some mashed sweet potatoes and broil a cheap steak. Or to pack some berries and some meat you grilled to work. Or to use a crock pot to make some stew.

Fuck bread, fuck tv dinners, fuck fast food. It doesn't even taste good anymore after a month. I had a wendies burger a couple days ago and it tasted like shit.

fuck

>dr. user PhD
thanks this cured my autism!

Dude, your digestive tract is fucked because of your diet. Do you think its NATURAL to have it be fucked?

My friend has fucking colonic cancer because of the fucking pharmaceutical industry. He got ritilin as a kid, got crohns from that, got cancer after that. Now he's going to be lucky if he gets to live with a colonoscopy bag.

The system is fucked.

>I'm too lazy to cook for myself
>I ENJOY my malnutrition and flabby weak body

played guitar at a christmas concert

was fun but bruh i couldnt even hear myself

I’m well aware but dietary changes will not cure your clinical depression dipshit

For me, it's mostly stress. I've had chronic anxiety since elementary school. I drink mostly water, but yeah, I could probably cut down on some processed shit and eat more fruit. But the thing is, I also have pretty bad absorption, so if I eat too much fiber I get diarrhea and I won't get the calories I need. I'm already pretty much underweight