It is now important to not fall into the trap of hatred and suspicion...

It is now important to not fall into the trap of hatred and suspicion. We have to stand by our muslim brothers and sisters in those hard times and protect them from the backlash they might face from this, especially during Ramadan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok leaf, you can let them into your country. let us all know how it goes

And we have to continue bombing their homes and families, so they become terrorists.

Or putting them in torture prisons, just to make sure they will always hate us.

If the gays hadn't offended Mohammad (pbuh) then the holy warrior would not have had to purge them.

Remember Islam is a religion of peace as long as you do not provoke the justice of our prophet (pbuh).

You wouldn't be saying that if you'd ever actually read the quran.

Eurofags: the thread.

ok justin :^)

the fags won today

Alberta is still burning to the ground, Trudeau. Maybe you should get off of Sup Forums and do something about it.

GO BLOW A CAMEL RAGTOP
USA USA USA
TRUMPY CAN NOT BE STUMPIED :D

Where's that whores hijab

>I'm KKK and not a racist

Is there a difference?

>taqiya

good thread m8

Doesn't wear a headscarf, so probably one of those Muslims who just pick out the parts of the religion which they like.

Que the muslim taqiya after muslim terrorism confirmation

A

Dude, fuck off. I have plenty of Muslim buddies, and even they're tired of this.

>I'm a muslim

You have to go back

well it looks like the only solution is genocide

All muslims are terrorists. If you're not beheading infidels you're not following the Quran.

here you go

>Implying it's a bad thing

Now Muslims don't have to worry to binge during Ramadan, since no restaurant or club will serve them

Islamic culture and values do not respect Western values like freedom,
so I do not respect them.
Not every Muslim feels the need to kill non-believers,
but almost every Muslim is inherently against freedom of religion, freedom for women and free speech.

So fuck them.

NO. KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND CANUCKS.

GENOCIDE NOW.

>hand bandaged from bomb making injuries

I can't wait to move to the US

You know what? I am tired of all these apologetic Muslims saying that they are not terrorists, and keep on trying to convince people otherwise. Islam is Islam, it is an abrahamic religion and acts of terrorism are individual behavior. We fucking get it, we don't need to apologize for every fucking terrorist attack out there. Do you see Americans saying "not all Americans are like this" when they raped and destroyed the shit out of the Middle East? Do you see kikes saying "Not all Jews are like this" when they fucked up Palestine? No they don't because they don't give a shit about what others think of them. This apologetic crap needs to stop. And you faggots think whatever you want to think about Islam, it is your brain, you are free to believe in whatever you want. But I am sure as hell I won't apologize for someone else's mistake.

t. A muslim

Get gassed, faggot. Anyone who's still a muslim after leaving their shithole of a country and brought it to the west needs to be hanged.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE

According to your faggot ass logic.

>I'm white
>I don't have priviledge

Since you can't fall into the trap of suspicious. Fucking idiots kill their own narrative at every given term.

I know, I wish it was like the old days where Iran and Iraq were just quietly bombing each other

not profitable enough for Schlomo the weapons merchant.

"I'm a Muslim" = "I choose to believe a childraping, slave trading, warmongering illiterate 7th century Arab was the perfect human being and final prophet of God. I also choose to belong to the violent death cult he founded and which has spread war throughout the world and ceaselessly attacked other religions since for the entirity of it's history."

Muslims in Muslim countries I can understand - they have to be Muslim otherwise it's acid to the face if they're lucky or beheading/lynching if they're not. If they're really lucky they won't be tortured before being killed.

Muslims in the West have no excuse.

Fixed that for you

>muslims
>brothers and sisters

fuck off, nigger

Islam only breeds hatred and malice the read Sura 2:191-2 and tell me that doesn't promote death to people that think your an idiot

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

This is why we have to nuke Germany and Sweden.

If you believe that white people shouldn't have any problems with other groups of people flooding into their countries, that they are obligated to put minorities before themselves regardless of the social and economic consequences, and that they should embrace being a minority in their own nations unlike any other nation on this planet then you have officially outed yourself as a terrorist.

The difference between you and some sandnigger blowing himself and taking large quantities of people with him is you're engaging strictly in psychological warfare.

Who the fuck cares? Go back to your sandbox, give america the oil and whatever libensraum the juice wants.

Longer you stay the worse it will end up for you.

By now there are so many cases that you can't even talk that bullshit about "isolated incidents" anymore!

I dream of the day when we send those heathens back to the hellholes where they came from, because they have proven repeatedly that they have no place among us!

A fucking roach

Most Muslims aren't terrorists.
But most terrorists are Muslim.
If it was up to me, I'd ban religion altogether.
But we've got a clear target there.

Kek

>Muslim woman
>doesn't wear burka
>no husband in photo
>potentially argues with men
Stoning when?

The "peaceful majority" is fucking irrelevant at best. They appear complicit when they fret more about "Islamophobia" than about the evils their fellow Mulsims are doing DAILY in the name of their religion. They excuse it by comparing to Christianity's crimes from centuries ago I don't give a crap about ancient history.

No "refugee" status for kebabs and deport any here illegally. We are sick of your shit and don't want any of the cultural enrichment you have to offer. Great trade to give up kebab and hookah shops if it means no "honor killings", "fiki fiki" and mass sexual assault, acid attacks, and all the rest of it. A pox on Mohammed and his followers I miss the 80s when civillians didn't have to worry about your shitty religion we were instead focused out the most ridiculous way to war socks, not forced to learn about this suicidal moon cult I wish had never left the desert.

>knallharte Realität
nichts ist so hart wie ein Moslemschwanz in einer deutschen Muschi. Und eigtl. hätte sie es ja auch verdient gehabt vergewaltigt zu werden, schließlich hat sie bestimmt ihr Kopftuch wieder nicht getragen!

>your resistance only makes mohammed more of a pedophile

>The "peaceful majority" is fucking irrelevant at best.
Twitter just said, and I quote, "It was an integrated and moderate muslim who shot 20 gays at a club in Orlando tonight."

So yes, they do matter.

So you stand with terrorists? Are you recruiting new terrorists right now with this post?

Islam is a dangerous ideology (not a religion) that is at odds with everything Western democracy stands for. Remember that Germany banned Scientology for being a dangerous, violent cult. Can't wait for the same to happen to Islam.

famous last words?

Can someone translate this?

Not all muslims are terrorists, but all these terrorists are muslim. When will these retards learn?

OK, It'll take a few minutes.

Nah, later they may create a country.

Close all western borders and allow immigration only for intellectuals and the educated secular people.

Develop the shit out of alternative energy.

Watch the middle east starve to death and destroy itself, Islam with it.

Why?

Muslims are a plague upon mankind

>I am a muslim and...
no, you aint a real fucking muslim
real muslims kill and slaughter for their religon. they take EVERYTHING from the quran serious and don't let out verses because they don't fit to their lifestyle

Sit down and shut the fuck up

yeah right

That's not enough. We have to make muslims that are already here, want to leave the country.

why is it always a fucknig leaf

MUSLIM GENOCIDE
>MUSLIM GENOCIDE
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB

MUSLIM GENOCIDE
>MUSLIM GENOCIDE
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB

MUSLIM GENOCIDE
>MUSLIM GENOCIDE
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB

MUSLIM GENOCIDE
>MUSLIM GENOCIDE
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB

slight correction, I'm talking about the uneducated ones.

Left post:
Guys, I've got a huge problem with my roommates with atm. 6 Syrian youths between 17 and 23. There's never any quiet! Those boys are either up until 4 in the morning or the others only get home at 5AM. When they of course use the bathroom, and of course they walk outside to smoke(?). The use of the kitchen at night I've already forbidden, because I'm sleeping in the living room and there's no wall between it and the kitchen. I'm slowly regretting my decision to this form of refugee aid. Theoretically I stand behind my project, but in practice it dawns on me ... I can't live with the Arabian way of life. Does somebody have an idea how I can still save it?

Right post, same poster:
Thanks for the replies. Today I tried again to position myself clearly, and since one of the boys screamed at me and I felt threatened, I called the police. 12 policemen and a drug dog searched my apartment, didn't find any drugs, were very nice towards me and have shoved 3 of the boys who didn't have any respect and didn't follow the house rules outside. Have 3 boys atm and am trying to continue this. Let's see how this goes on. I don't feel like helping them anymore. What a pity.

>I'm Muslim and not a terrorist
Good, when the race war happens I expect you to drop your religion, recognise that Islam is violent and side with me to wash the streets in Muslim blood. No?

the only thing necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

the moderate muslim has done nothing to prevent radical islamic terrorism, their mosques are hotbeds for conversions to terroism, the muslim leaders do not condemn terrorism, they do nothing to aid western nations in finding the terrorist. and the good muslim secretly believes in the righteousness of the jihad.

I don't care what you say. Only what you do matters.

Thanks for the translation.

They only understand and respect force, only after the west soundly defeated the Ottoman empire did the Muslim world have roughly 60 years of relative stability and development.

Ban the veil, ban madrasas, throw out ALL religious exemption, and make sure all people are educated about the true history of Islam and the life of Muhammad which is an appalling horror story, and make all religiously-founded promotion of violence and racial hate punishable by expulsion. No more chanting "death to Jews" and letting Imams preach violence unchecked while Europeans are arrested and fined for hate speech when they so much as report or condemn those views, like Geert Wilders.

Also, give Putin the green light to nuke the Kaaba.

#I'llGayWithYou

Like the San Bernadino terror couple, the Orlando shooter will turn out to be a "moderate" and "integrated" muslim.

I don't know what it is, maybe the dead braincells through dehydration during fasting, but some time during Ramadan their reptile brain kicks in and makes them do all these things.

There will be more attacks around the world. You'll see.

Fucking barbarian scum needs to leave

>germancuck
>leaf
>european

Don´t insult the real europeans, burger. Draw a line from Nantes to the Blacksea. You´ll find real europe below that line.

>I am a man and I am not a rapist
>I am a person and I am not a murderer
Are we just listing pointless statements?

IT'S YOUR FAULT

Thanks Germanbro

>Theoretically I stand behind my project, but in practice it dawns on me ... I can't live with the Arabian way of life. Does somebody have an idea how I can still save it?

Holy fuck, quite the insight into the leftist mind. How can someone stay this deluded?
"This theory doesn't work in reality. Let me keep trying to implement this flawed theory"

Find Jesus

the most reasonable post in Sup Forums history

die cunt

Step up that redpill game, famalamadingdong

Yes you are. You're just to stupid to know any better.

But if you kill ALL the Muslims, Islamic terror will die with them.

To make an omelet, you gotta DEUS VULT and genocide the sandniggers.

#nukemecca

>belief in sorcery
they're onto our meme magic, carthage must be destroyed

'sup guys?

>We have to stand by our muslim brothers and sisters

Since when are these shitskins my brothers?

Pic needs "yet" at the bottom.

White shooter
>Time to ban guns
Muslim shooter
>#NotAllMuslims

white muslim terrorist like Tsarnaev
>#notallwhiteboys

>not ALL satanists kill babies

Wish stupid fuckers would stop acting like Islam isn't a choice. Convert or die, raghead twats.

> Be me
> Can't take a walk outside without seeing a 40yr+ muslim with a pregnant stomach and a >2yr old child with her
> Can't take a walk without seeing ISIS grafitti and tags honoring dead or jailed islamists
> Can't take the train without seeing an arab chimp out because hes a special snowflake that doesn't need to buy a ticket
> Go to Copenhagen Centrail Station and witness hordes of islamic human waste stealing and begging for money

Your not all terrorists but you are all filth!

I agree that muslims are generally good people, but we didn't let asians in during the korean war, and you'll notice we never had a problem like this.