Did your taste in music ever help you impress girls?

Did your taste in music ever help you impress girls?

No, but my massive cock impressed them.

Once

Yes, but they always went off and fucked some pleb with a bigger dick than me regardless.

How do they even know about your cock size beforehand

Did you at least prep the bull?

harmless autism
insecure autism

I shoved it down their mouth.

I think you're mistaking autism with sarcasm.
You autist.

Once, she was into beach house, and circa survive. I talked to her and chilled with her twice. That was about it. It was years ago, think I weighed around 190 back then. :/

My god you are an awful tripfaggot.

>ACKSHHUALLLYYYY
proper tism

>tism
shhh, let's not wake them up.

actually one yeah and it was a long time ago when I even wasn't that deep into it

a buddy was talking about how i know a ton of shit and have weeks of music on my pc and his friend was intrigued at least

she looks so cock hungry in this pic

She's got this submissive obedient look in her.
That get's the wood bulbous.

Yeah I've had three girls come directly at me after shows (metal vocalist so mostly shouting) and my current girlfriend walked up to me and started talking about my band shirt in a metal club.

I doubt it. But generally I appear a little distant to most people so even if someone was impressed they would notice that something about me was kinda off

No

Yes, once, but she's my best friend's girlfriend

She always looks cock hungry

Brandon, seriously, why don't you kill yourself? You are pathetic and fat. Just end it.
No one gonna miss you. I there will be one less tripfag. Your suffering will end. Everyone wins.

Hell no

When I was in high school. It even almost got me laid a few times.... Sadly I was too autistic to realize they were offering sex/hitting on me. ;(

You're more pathetic than I am

Brandon ill miss you. Also so will the people who know how based you are in your hatred of niggers and kikes

Hmm nah I would had already killed myself if I was half of the person you are.

You should still do it.

my ex-gf was super into what i listened to and it was the best relationship i was ever in.

im gonna kill myself

> oh user, you like jazz?
> yeah! I really like bebop, like...(list some favorites)
> *looks very interested* cool! Do you know any jazz clubs around here?
> umm... n-no, not really...
> oh, okay... *turns away*
> but I'd be interested in finding some!
> *glances back, side eye, smirks, looks away again*

Nope. Just the fact that I make a lot of money.

this but unironically

So srs 2 doe. Even the "non-materialistic" ones are receptive in the face of a lot of money. I'm bi so it should be mentioned that men are no different.

My gf is impressed with my music knowledge but its pretty surface level and she’s not very interested in what I listen to. She just thinks it’s cool that I care so much. Girls don’t like death grips

Stop taking it to heart, drop trip or stop posting here of its bothering you. That was a bit over the top and harsh.

I've had people call me an encyclopedia of music, but that's more of a unisex thing and not a ladyboner kind of statement. I have a broad taste so that means I'm more likely to have artists/bands in common with a girl than otherwise, but I'm not sure that's "impressive" necessarily in the way OP meant.

I just want to cuddle and listen to Guided by Voices, that can't be too much to ask

Yeah lately some people have been saying some pretty f*****-up things to me and be completely honest it does get to me a little bit. Yes it's my fault for using my legal name as a trip. I've hinted at it before but to be straightforward about it there's about 6 or 7 people on my friends list that pop up every time I vote I post here. I've always had this gut feeling that is them or maybe one of them saying these things to me why I have no idea because I really haven't done anything to deserve to be spoken to that way. I know that I ducked up I've made some mistakes and I've lost some time but do I really deserve to be talked to that way especially when I feel that it's from people that I know? I could list their names right now if I really wanted to but all I have to say is that I know and that their pieces of shit every one of them even shittier than me. And What hurts the most is that two of them are even family members

girls are attracted to identity. ur music taste doesn't matter, but its a part of your personal brand and identity.

but yes. there are tons of cool girls out there that have great taste in music and i always can relate to a girls music taste when we have even just a brief conversation abt music. listening to "cool music" isn't very difficult and i think even the most normal white girls are into indie music/modern rap

I...

Almost everyone I've been around has always been interested in my downfall and what they can hold against me and drag me through the Dirt for. I've never had normal relationships with people ever even when I tried to. You'd think after all this time. A friend of family member would probably reach out and try to help and asked me what does wrong and if there's anything going on that I need to talk about but no people would rather see me destroy myself and fall into failure and Oblivion and sit there and even contribute to it. I'll just be honest with myself and everyone else a couple of those people are for mopeds and in time I've started to realize that a lot of people in that Community aren't my friends and from the things said here it seems like I wasn't even welcome in Richmond so I feel like it's the best thing for me to do is probably just stop posting here delete my Facebook and trying to figure out something else to do with my life and time because what I have been pursuing obviously isn't it. Maybe eventually I'll find someone or people who actually care and something that I can be a part of but I don't feel like I've ever had that and probably never will. It still doesn't justify running scripts to notify them of my posts or having people hack into my computer and deleting system files I just feel like this whole thing is just gone completely overboard and has gone somewhere where it really just didn't need to go in the first place and all this started because I was talking about Lauren Mayberry and that whole stupid thing that I was involved in.

yes. it's even helped me get laid quite a few times. i'm also an uber 4/5 though.

Not since high school

I'd say so, but after a week she started dating a literal chad.
She still posts the music I recommended her on Facebook.

People are fucking with you and if it bothers you that bad you need to leave for your own good.

Post more Lauren

If you are still member of a subculture, it works sometimes.

> it worked 3 times
> chicks had low self esteem

yeah

HAHAHAHA! Are you fucking kidding me? Liking music that isn't "radio friendly" is woman repellent. I just lie, and say I like (insert band here), cause why not?

yep

dont worry buddy high school is almost over

>tfw you will never find a GBV loving gf

who is this frog

gorillaz sweatshirt and velvet underground pandora station 2 separate occasions

i tend to hide my musical taste out of fear of weirding them out

Yeah many times actually.

Its probably montie that guys always had it out for Brandon

No but one time at a party in high school I got a handjob from a girl after showing her a crappy beat I made in FL Studio. Gonna ride that high till I die.

This

>still bullying Brandon
Faggots, don't fuck with my boy or I'll rip your fucking cunt off.

yeah. just be honest, unless you like reallly weird shit. that being said i just tell them the more popular artists.
flume, tame impala, the beatles, odesza, led zeppelin, kendrick, frank ocean, mac demarco, washed out,
get yourself an indie chick

Legend

Music helps me taste girls

t.Brandon

kinda this to get in the door. rest is up to your personality matching with hers. tho i tend to date trashy girls who are into midwest emo

Yes. When you're a black meal connoisseur in a peer group with folk/crust punk or deathcore poser girls, you get a crack at their worthless btfo roast quite regularly.
>tfw had a chance to get with a 9/10 unroast indie grill but went for the folkpunk hag shag instead

Only the ugly ones.

Calm down lauren

Music taste does not impress girls, having a good personality does.
So drop the elitist shit when you're around them and come off as genuinely interested in what they enjoy listening to.

just tryna help

>impress girls
I'm a femanon, but if anything my musical taste has kept me lonely, I just can't be with plebs t b h

>interested
There's been times where I've been talking to girls and thought you know what you should say this but end up saying something different. One thing I really need to learn stop mentioning fucking CKY in public and especially around girls yeah they're my favorite band but I need to figure out another one to answer with.

>come off as genuinely interested in what they enjoy listening to
impossible for a board of dicks who cannot let go of their music-taste identity

I first met my gf when i played Burning down the house and dancing like a spastic. then i put demon days on shuffle (normiecore but enjoyable) and we danced together.

Met a girl due to a mutual love of Pink Floyd and Ween. She reached out to me saying "digging the floyd and ween likeage".

We've been together for a little over 4 years now

My thing is my confidence, it holds me back. I can carry a conversation, even with the opposite sex. My thing is just having to open up more and like one user said show more interest, it goes a long way I know.

I do this with some of the weirder shit I listen to, but I enjoy a lot of music so it's easier for me to reveal something not quite as weird as a barometer to see if she'll like the other stuff too.

Really though I'm not seeking to impress women with my musical tastes. I just wanna be able to cuddle and fuck someone who appreciates the record I put on while we do that.

I'm sorry Brandon, sorry if I caused you much damage. You know I still like you.

I swaer to God this has to be moped people fucking with me
Goobers

Hi Brandon, I'm I don't frequent Sup Forums that much at all, and before this thread, I've never seen your tripcode before. I read through this whole thread, though, and I feel it would be extremely selfish and lazy of myself to not talk to you directly.

You say that thing about your confidence, and mention your weight, etc etc... In doing so, you make sure to use the tripcode so people know that it's actually you saying these things. You dont, however, realize that behind every signle one of these posts, there's actually an objective truth regarding life as a whole that you clearly shy away from:

No one gives a single flying goddamn. Your weird, sad, "honest humility" comes off as not only cringy and pathetic, but you remind us all of why being 12 is gay.

Nobody fucking cares. Not even a little bit. You're a huge faggot for acting as such, and likely a gigantic narcissist for assuming you warrant using a tripcode rather than blending in with user, appearing to all as several people in various threads, rather than 1 pseudo self-loathing bag of fedora-force minecraft fags.

But guess what?

EVERYTHING I JUST SAID IS A GOOD THING. AND IT SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY.

No one giving a fuck means no one gives a fuck about ANYONE ELSE EITHER. You think youre being judged by that girl you want to talk to? She doesn't give a fuck and that's good. Those 2 chicks you see all the time thinking youre a baby for mentioning CKY or gross for being a fat sack of shit? Nope. Dont give a fuck. And that's good.

Everyone else is way too obsessed with themselves to give one atomic nucleus of a shit about you, and you are so goddamn obsessed with yourself that you go to an annonymous message board to say "look at me". Fucking STOP IT YOU FAGGOT. JUST ACT HOWEVER THE FUCK AND REALIZE THAT NO ONE FUCKING CARES ENOUGH TO JUDGE YOU POORLY BECAUSE NO ONE JUDGES ANYONE AS HARSHLY AS THEY JUDGE THEMSELVES. God fucking damn, man. I'd smack the fuck out of you if you were my kid.

Chris, thomas, paddy, joe, deron, matt, Aaron get off Sup Forums

>stoner/doom/sludge
Nope, not even a little bit.
What's nice though is I'm hot and /fit/ so I get to listen to the music I ACTUALLY like instead of avant-garde shit that I have to pretend I enjoy and still get to get it in.

I've occasionally impressed some chicks with some of the bands I knew, but it's never led to anything short of a small discussion on the music.

she has to impress me with hers

When your taste is your only redeeming quality? Nope.

good luck being forever alone

i'm married but i cheat with groupies

my taste in music impressed the world.

hey girls
hey boys
superstar DJ
HERE WE GO

My wife knows for a fact I would never fuckng do that, and it's because I actually respect her.
>There's plenty of traps on grindr and if the girl has a penis it's not legally cheating

of course he didn’t reply to this post

i'm married to a man but i'm bi and my hubby lets me suck a boob here and there because it's nothing serious

>overweight alcoholic trash that spends all day on the internet telling other people to kill themselves

you’re not even people, nobody will miss you

I've never led with my music taste expecting it to win any points with a woman. Sometimes we'll have similar taste. However, every woman I've dated I've introduced to new areas of music. I dated a woman much older than me and introduced her to Kendrick Lamar and Death Grips, and now she loves that shit. My last girlfriend was my age and I introduced her to a fuckload of music, and she told me she'd never hear Frank Ocean's Blond without thinking of me.

>feels.jpg

russian bots trying to encourage americans to hate themselves so they can take over, wake up!

I literally banged a 9/10 last Friday cause she saw I had all the Death Grips albums.

Ended banging her to Slightly Stoopid for a couple of hours.

siblings and pets don't count

you think lauren likes mermaids or angels more.

she likes pegging and saltine crackers

>be me
>go to party
>meet hot 9/10
>We get to talking, laughing learning about each other
>"what kinda music are you into user?"
>lilsmurk.jpeg
>start talking about music, favourite albums, bands musicians.
>start talking about fav songwriters, conceptual albums, themes, fun facts about fav musicians
>Doyoulikejazz.png
>"listen to this" *bust out ear phones*
>shit I'm really hitting this off
>"I'll be right back user, just grabbing another drink."
>"I'll be waiting"
>keep waiting
>go to the kitchen to get a another drink
>see her outside through the window drinking by herself
>mfw

it's called playing hard to get, you gotta go outside and make an effort. then she knows you have some balls and are worth her time. it ain't that hard

Sort of? It's more or less that I seem a little more interesting, and since I make my own music I get points for being kinda creative. But that's as far as it goes

no it's called her not being interested in a literal music sperg
You should have given a 5 word answer and asked what music she was into.