WHO /KINO/ HERE?

What is the favorite time you ever pooped? One time I shit in my hand while in the shower and threw it in the toilet from the shower like some michael jordan 3 pointer shit. If you've never taken a shower shit, I recommend.

Not you obviously

>not 4K UHD

Op's not Kino

>falling for the 4K meme

I seriously hope you didn't pay for those.

I prefer my diarrhea to take place in the shower. I like to spread my cheeks and force diarrhea out as hard as possible

3 shit movies wow.

I don't think you do. I think you're just being an idiot.

>doubting ones shit preference among a board full of pedophiles and basement dwelling piss bottle collectors

:-)

Enjoying skipping man of steel and watching SS a single time while browsing Sup Forums for most of it

>lying
>on the internet
What would he have to gain user, what's the motive?

So what is in the SS extended cut?

How much money did you waste on those?

MoS and BvS
SS - Marvel-tier flick

blooper reel in the credits

If you think I'm a liar, at least you're thinking about me at all ._.

I'm kino, and I'm sharing this here for discussion. I just noticed that Bruce's scar is in the same place he's shown branding criminals. Pics to follow.

Agreed. If OP was sincere he'd have Watchmen Director's Cut. Ultimate Cut works too but I don't like it.

thank you for digging up more nuggets of gold.

And it's the same place Man-Bat bites him in his nightmare.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

OK, given the other psychological hints in that dream, it's got to mean something, but I have no clue what it is. Interestingly, it's also where he ends up getting stabbed in the warehouse fight. Not sure if that's important, though.

came here to post this tbqh

actually i've rewatched MoS multiple times, outstanding film.

I watched it again just this morning.

This, only plebs and non-kinoisseurs are still using pathetic 1080p blu-rays.