Pol hates fags

>pol hates fags
>pol hates islam
>islam terrorist shoots up a bunch of them

You don't know what to feel, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html
youtu.be/T93ebEOtc8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a win-win situation.

Based Mussys?

>Sup Forums is one person

I don't really hate fags, I mean I hate dykes but I'm pretty okay with gay men if they keep their faginess for the bedroom.

On the other side I 100% hate Islam.

this

FPBP

What?

It's easy to feel joy.

I hate islam more than I hate faggots.

Faggots make up a small, albiet very vocal portion of the population.

Islam is 1.7 billion strong and growing rapidly.

I'd happily accept the faggots with open arms if it meant Islam and all of it's practitioners were wiped off the face of the planet forever.

Gay clubs aren't bedrooms, they're festering blights on communities.

Islam
>no gays
>no usury (risky Jewish banking)
>women must be modest at all times
>no cuckoldry
>no bullshit rape claims
>strong family values

In another world, we could have been friends.

Please m8
Please

Fags are degenerate but non-threatening
Muzzies actively want to kill you
It's pretty simple, friend

Would you take it up the ass if it meant Islam was wiped off the planet forever?

I don't hate fags. I had people pandering to them and glorifying them. I think they have a mental illness that should be taken care of, not put on a pedestal. They don't deserve to die for that.

However, Islam is an ideology, a vile and un-evolved ideology that doesn't even have to be followed, it's not a disease that can't be cured. Yet they go around and kill people all the time for things those people can't control.

So, yeah, I feel disgusted and I hate muslims for killing off fags who have mental disorders.

>pol is one person
>pol would shoot everybody who disagrees with them like if they were fucking liberals

So why do you hate them then? They seem right up your street.

This

>Sup Forums hates gays
no we hate retarded gays

we hate muslims more anyways

Gay's aren't going to kill me for retarded religious reasons and stop me from eating bacon.

I'll support fags 100% over Muslim scum.

See the flag

Gays are a symptom whereas Islam is a problem all on its own.

Yes I do
Fuck Pisslam

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Faggotry is not an existential threat to modern western civilisation.
Islam is.

fpibp

Only people really butthurt about this with be the liberal cuck crowd and their jew controllers

Pretty much
>France
Typical

>Gays
>are liberals mostly

>muslims
>liberals support them

Obviously a conflict of interest, you can't support muslims and also fight for gay and women equality

Useful idiots that are useful to us for once and less usefull for the kikes

Islam is a much greater threat than fags will ever be.

Just because I don't like gay culture doesn't mean I hate gays.
Just because Muslims shoot gays doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

They might be fags, but at the end of the day they're OUR fags.

The mudslime has to kill SOMETHING, that is it's nature.
Sup Forums may hate the slimes, but Sup Forums welcomes terrorist attacks as they are an inevitability and only serve enlighten normies to the vicious nature of the slime.
If the slime must kill something, it may as well be degenerates.

I hate fags but will fight wars to stop muslims from killing gays. I know two gay faggot but I don't want them dead.

This. It must be what it feels like to be Jewish.

We don't hate fags, only religious nuts do.

Sure. I feel the same as when Jews and muslims kill each other. Happy.

The good thing about the far-left, is that many of the groups they're so desperate to make excuses for, hate them with a passion. So, more and more of them will be murdered in time, which will eventually turn them against one another.

The left wanting muslim immigration is like Israel wanting nazi immigration.

False. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

nah always a good place to get high purity drugs

homosex > islam

Sup Forumslution particulates hate FACTS the most of all

Only after the first enemy is dead faggot

So fags are redpilled now, and will vote for The Don?

You can't understand the joy we feel at two groups we hate destroying each other?

Maybe... Depends on how the media will spin it. They might dodge that he was a muslim entirely and spin it on gun control instead

Do we have confirmation it was a Muslim?

Not yet, only strong inclination that he was muslim as said by the police

No it's most likely they support terrorism because they want cute, aggressive arab boys around them. Just like with white women, it doesn't matter that they're trying to kill them.

Not even that. He just said they can't rule it out.

The only thing we know for sure is that he wasn't from the Orlando area and he held people hostage rather than just killing them outright

I don't mind gays, i mind faggots.

Pic related, this is a faggot, just like you OP.

But i don't condone shooting them regardless.

This
If you don't bother me i don't give a fuck what you put your dick in.
You can argue that they shouldn't have equal benifits as normal couples since it doesn't serve reproduction purposes, but other than that non-faggy gay people are usually pretty chill

Enemy of my enemy is still my enemy you fuckin cuck

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

Daily Mail talks about a "suspected islamic terrorist"

won't the media spin it always on "MUH GUNCONTROL" ?, at some point people should learn, that they are full of shit

I feel happy.
>One less Muslim
>20 less fags
>Trump guaranteed to win now

>just like you OP.

user why?

Me too, m8.

At least the gays don't reproduce. And they they're not going round shooting people up in the name of a death cult.

The chutney ferrets pose no demographic threat. Nature will ensure they always remain a minority. Muslims, however, are a threat. It's white liberals I hate the most though - and they're the ones who will be squirming over this attack.

Anybody watching this interview on CNN, this shit is going to go viral LOL

I hate both of them but it is just so good that this happening will ensure Trump's win

>Sup Forums is one person

>we do have suggestions that person is leaning toward that particular ideology (radical islam)
Seems pretty clear to me that a muslim is behind this youtu.be/T93ebEOtc8I

What my fellow French bro said

Britcucks are retard.

Hate reds
Hate greens

Reds start a war with greens.

You feel happy you fucking moron. I knew education was a problem over there in halitosis land but jesus christ, this is basic stuff.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Describe it ... Slowly

Both are mental disorders, however muslim is way worse.

this

just like pic related but replace blacks with fags and irish with mudslimes

It's what it feels like to be European.

I personally don't care much for fag propaganda being pushed into my eyes via all media outlets, but those are -OUR- faggots that got shot.

>an american insulting another country's education system
It's like being called a cuck by a Swede.

Literally Common Core, you blubbery burger loving cunt.

Solid post.

>implying that 90% of the guys here wouldn't do it if they had the oportunity and possibility to get away wiyh it

>"Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the Arab, the standard attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers, and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of purist chivalry. Then with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians. Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers—already you see the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity!—then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."

-Adolf Hitler 28 August 1942

>however muslim is way worse.

Norway speaks the truth.

>It's a win-win situation.

2 Birds with one stone and it means Trump will get more support. Also Brexit will gain more traction with the fence sitters.

a lot of /pol are fags dude.

Gays have the right to be gay in a gay club.

Muslims have no right to shoot up a gay club.

Its that simple.

Noone is getting married in that gay club. Noone is getting "converted" to gayness, as pol believes.

Youre a fucking faggot OP, and I dont mean gay.

But some of us are fags :^)

>>no gays

>people of other race adhering to an anti-degenerate ideology are worse than people of your own race succumbing to degeneracy

This is why your people is being conquered and replaced. The weak and degenerate are naturally replaced and ruled over by the virile and strong.

this

>no gays
>buttfucking male children
>not gay

Fat, recent transplant from Ohio, was in the Club when the shooting happened. Claims to have stuffed the bullet wound of someone with his bandana.

You'd expect him to be totally shaken right?

nope

Dude looked legitimately excited to be on TV and focused on the stupidest details. For example: he mentioned how it was "latin night" so he couldn't understand any of the music, there was a guy there who spoke Portugese, he wasn't sure if there were explosions or part of a "Yin Yang Twins song" (I shit you not) and finally he mentions how he's wet all over but isn't sure if it's sweat.

Fags are annoying lisping degenerates, but they're not actively trying to destroy my culture and conquer my country. Muslims are.

The main thing is that it's populated by a people who have no interest in living peacefully with other nations/cultures/people.

Honestly, I don't like gay culture but I'm above wanting to kill them. I'm for freedom and Islam is the antithesis to being free. It's cool to hurt people just because their lifestyle choices as long as they hurt nobody else.

Maybe

No

race > everything else, hence non-white Muslims are worse

So many faggot loving nu/pol/ cucks ITT

Faggots are an abomination. There is no such thing as a good faggot. All sodomites are vile and disgusting and have no place in a civilised society

I don't hate fags, I love them and pray for them. Degeneracy is very self destructive and I know from personal experience

Fags don't try to kill me.

>one of your enemies kills a crowd of your other enemy

>don't know what to feel

Feels good man.

*isn't cool

>he unironically thinks that faggots are an enemy

Kill yourself

This.

Gays don't make a country non-white, invading Muslims will.

we hate faggots who don't keep it to themselves

the ones that keep it at home or in their bars are fine

I just don't want to see fag shit on the street

Our faggots have priority over you Abdul, our pets too.

Kill your self faggot abomination. Faggots and other sexual deviants are cancer