/bleep/ hate general

This is a general-purpose hate thread for /bleep/, classic dubstep fans and general underground electronic music fans. Who are simultaneously some of the biggest cunts and some of the biggest toolboxes in music

>constantly knock flashy American EDM and shoehorn elitist comments everywhere they can. And not in ways that are smart, valuable or even funny. Just obnoxious, vitriolic and useless
>believe that music has less artistic merit because it's flashy. Or atleast this is what you infer, because despite constantly doing this have never once been able to justify their sense of superiority with some kind of intelligent response
>their rebuttal for what they consider "good music" is the same thing in every identifiable regard with everything removed until it's just a boilerplate drum pattern. And this isn't an exaggeration
>claim "EDM takes no skill to produce", despite their music being a Fischer Price tutorial on how to produce your first dance song
>the sound is more canned than brostep. Asian something or other, female vocal sample, Jamaican man says "I smoke weed" and/or "I will kill you"
>throughout a stretch of 20 years have managed to produce a handful of songs that could be considered worth listening to
>have the pretension of a fedora-clad 2011 era redditor and the intelligence of a brodude Skrillex-listening Chad, are talentless hacks, constantly shoehorn inane, obnoxious, useless comments wherever they can

What else is there to say. Not much, because they're just stupid, boring children and they act like cunts in a straightforward way.

They believe they're better than people that go to festivals with neon lights and throw paint at eachother because they equate something being boring with being substantial, when the reality is they're just too dumb to understand that their shade of whiteboy ethos isn't better than another brand of whiteboy ethos because it's boring. Or that people's lack of caring doesn't mean they're unable to form a rebuttal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AMqhS0VV10c
youtube.com/watch?v=SJEouIeyfp0
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmaDg75MIc
youtu.be/ibsZMG1kUFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

тл;дp

you just aren't cultured enough my g

кaквo кaзa зa мeн, мaлкa кyчкo?

skrillex is better than burial
pendulum is better than every jungle artist ever

No yeah that's a really funny response where you're acting inane as a joke, but these people are actually like this.

They aren't people in their little niche doing their own thing, I can't describe to you how much they are not like that. They explicitly go out of their way to act like cunts, tell you that their niche exists and try to bully you into respecting it.

Pendulum rule, DnB is the way to go

>pardner gets so buttmad he starts a thread about it

>pendulum is better than every jungle artist ever
Whoa steady on there! That statement has me getting my knickers in a bit of a twist.

Where is s/t

this is now a /bleep/ thread

Bad thread innit lad

I actually thought I was in the prod thread it was so bad. Thanks for reminding me where I am.

youtu.be/AMqhS0VV10c

This is the most underrated post on Sup Forums

Этo бeлopyccкий?

/bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

>muh shitty EDM is so superior
>much shitty DJs who press play are better than THOSE shitty DJs who press play because they're more obscure
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on Sup Forums
>British people

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most EDM "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other EDM and try to act pretentious about it.

Hell half of what they listen to is boring ass EDM that anyone could make in 5 minutes with an iPad. Literally just Martin Garrix before the drop looped over and over with a lo-fi filter.

But, fuck, what really grinds my gears is that the other half of the "genres" they listen to are just shitty hip-hop rip offs mostly done by retarded British people.

>"Grime"
youtube.com/watch?v=SJEouIeyfp0
>"UK Garage"
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
>"Jungle"
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
>"Dubstep"
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
>"Footwork"
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmaDg75MIc

Hurr durr : the post

Hurr Durr 2: The Reply

Дa нy нихyя ceбe.

Footwork is from Chicago dingus. DJ Rashad is an icon there.

All I can think about are all of the fingerprints getting on that vinyl.
Im triggered.

I don’t think it’s possible for bleep to be the worst general when it shares a board with kpg.

bleep meilleur général de mu xoxo

So the original post was retarded?

EDM elitists are the equivalent of a fast food elitist.

where is dj naruto

this post might be the dumbest shit ive ever read on this board desu

цe бългapcки

Look I am in every /bleep/ thread, it's my favorite general. But I never consider my flavour of music superior too any one elses and even though we have a fair amount of soyboys that can't stand thinking anything else of them than the master-race, I think we generally don't give a shit. We just wanna be left alone or be joined man. It's all good. Katy Perry is okay desu.

Bullying /bleep/ is the equivalent of USA or some other big country bullying Poland or some other small country because the small country wants to keep it's traditions intact instead of becoming part of the big country's globalized (anti-)utopic world.

хyитa

>>"Dubstep"
>youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
Literally everything wrong with dubstep, they should have kept it simple and nice
youtu.be/ibsZMG1kUFk

this post is mostly correct but /bleep/ers will plug their ears. sad

/jazz/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

>muh shitty wank is so superior
>much shitty dead farts are better than THOSE shitty dead farts because they're more acclaimed
>disregard cover art like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums having good cover art
>actually dare to shit on people who value cover art
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on Sup Forums
>avant-teens: the general

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most Jazz "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other Jazz and try to act pretentious about it.

Hell half of what they listen to is boring ass Jazz that anyone could make in 5 minutes with a dollar-store saxophone. Literally just Ryo Fukui except worse production and with shitter cover art.

But, fuck, what really grinds my gears is their absolute close-mindedness. /bleep/ threads have long since recognized Skrillex and Martin Garrix as the greatest EDM DJs of all time. /classical/ posters rank the highly acclaimed Max Richter over second-rate interpretators like Furtwangler. /metal/ posters recognize glam metal as the greatest achievement their genre has to offer. Jazz fans? If you DARE bring BBNG, Kamasi Washington, Flying Lotus or some other modern jazz artist to one of their threads, you get shit on. Because they don't follow the unwritten jazz """""""""""""standards""""""""""""" on what constitutes actual jazz music. And if you ask them to justify their opinion, they start spouting passive-aggressive buzzwords like the uneducated neckbeard virgins that they are. So sad!

accurate

>бългapин cлyшa бoклyци
Имeджин мaй шoк

>/meal/ acknowledges glam as the best teh genre has to offer
fuck off glamshit go and get killed by grunge

Agreed

caм мaкeдoнeц ли ce пaдaш?

нe, и aз cъм бългapин aмa пpocтo ми e cкyчнo и нe oчaквaх дa нaмepя дpyг тyкa

>hurrr artists are irrelevant
yeah god forbid i actually like someone in particular and want to hear more from them but i guess that's only for hipsters