Too many loanword of english in Japanese recently

>too many loanword of english in Japanese recently
>absolutely can't understand what is written

why this coutnry is still not annexed to america? meaningless.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymagyar.wordpress.com/category/hungarian-words-all-posts/unique-hungarian/page/3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Japanese_words_of_Portuguese_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zitto animale

Japanese relies on loanwords, almost all of it's lexicon is a mix of Chinese and English loanwords (mostly Chinese, over the centuries). Nothing shameful about it, they get altered to fit Japanese phonology.

those are the words where you use that quasi alphabet of yours to write them out right?

that must be confusing to have a language as schizophrenic as that

Chinese loanwords are historically accepted, it's almost Japanese but you know Japan is under huge infuluence of USA so it's shameful as hell
it's depending on personal view though

yes "katakana" wasn't that usage originally but now it becomes so

>you will never influence Japs

A lot of English words are loanwords from French though.

thats you who use too many of those or read shit articles.

>historically accepted
Japan has been adopting words of European languages since their first contact with the Portuguese for half a millenium

パンツ

Yea, you're right

yes that's true.
in medical direction there are shit ton of dutch or portugese
but English loanwords are just too many today, everything everywhere is english. yeah inovative idea, stuff come from America, but it's too many.
probably you aren't science or programming major. literally there is no Japanese words

Such as...?

Im always puzzle to see how bad japanese are in english because english is everywhere in japan -on TV, in the store, on the package of food, etc...

this is critically caused by the influence of english loanwords
i should not be blamed

even if those professional words were translated into japanese it would only bother you. you can use english version software and read english manual. it would make you comfortable.

Why don't they use Japonic roots? Our words are 90-95 percent from proto-Slavic even through we are a tiny meme country.

At least Hungarian is an original do not steal language.

>cin cin
cute

>chinchin

I thought Hungarian has lots of Slavic, Turkish and Persian (via Ottoman Turkish) words.

Sure but most of the words are either archaic things with unknown origins or words made up by linguists during the language renewals.

mmhm mhmm.

i see.

Well, maybe you should apologise.

you aren't proposing any resolution moron kek

btw your postings are all agressive and hostile
i almost identified you.
can you enjoy Sup Forums please?

i dont get it. i meant you are gonna end up being confused by those japanized english as long as you learn english on the other hand, and should avoid being caught up in it as early as possible. those japanized english causes you trouble in learning english.

how many of these things do you have?

There's a site that makes these pretty reddit tier memes.

dailymagyar.wordpress.com/category/hungarian-words-all-posts/unique-hungarian/page/3/

I wish German special snowflake words would be more common than loanwords since we have a long tradition of making up words as well.

I think there's some german words that are used as loanwords. Like schadenfreude, although we have our own for that so we don't use it.

Jesus fuck, what kind of language is this

Thank us for freeing you from the brits, ungrateful chink

I meant in the German language.
We have some neologisms for tech-related things, e.g. "Klapprechner" for laptop (lit. "folding computer") but they are not widely used, which is a shame.
I once tried to make a purely German translation of Minecraft, it's pretty fun to create new words.

They just use affixes instead of prepositions.

I think we use laptop for laptop, computer is számítógép (computing machine) though.

At least it's logical.

And to be fair most of those words are not used like that. Technically they could but they'd be too much pain in the ass to say. Like "elkutyátlanodottságáénál" (doesn't even show up as an incorrect word) but you'd rather say "annál hogy nincs kutyája". "Rather than not having a dog".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Japanese_words_of_Portuguese_origin

Japanese 2D women should belong to Portuguese 3D men

Same with the Finnish ones. Although I might use something like "koirinemmekaan" because I'm an autist (translates to "even with our dogs")

I in English I
I in Chinese 我 "wo"
I in Japanese 私は "WAATASHIWAA"

Well to some degree obviously, but "kutyáinkkal" is the furthest we'd go. "With our dogs".

Can you break down the word for me, please?

Koirinemmekaan, for example, would be
>koira, dog, becomes koiri because plural (koirat would be the standalone plural but hurr)
>nemme = with our (neni would be with my, nesi with your)
>kaan = even/neither/either depending on the context
>add -ko to make it a question

Kutya-dog, kutyánk- our dog, kutyáink- our dogs, +val/vel =with but it transforms into the last letter if it's a consonant and instead of kutyáinkval it becomes kutyáinkkal. If the last letter is a vowel it stays as val/vel, like macska- cat, macskával-with cat.

I solved this problem by speaking with mach speed

I see, thanks.

You're welcome cousin.

Japs have a weird attraction to France though. They idealize it so they often suffer from Paris syndrome (basically culture/disappointment shock) when they visit France en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting
>The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

>It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting

wow

Paris makes japs crazy

based

I think they vomit from the smell of niggers and muslims.