I would've done a project on deciphering the secret message behind "covfefe"

it's some dude's project
big deal

Sup Forums has gone too far

"meme" has become a buzzword

>Americans will defend this

You think that's bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1GXLdvN3HU

I had a classmate did a project on sexualization of women in anime before. He brought in hentai, and that's when shit got weird.

HAHAHAHAHA AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE """""MASTERRACE"""""

>He brought in hentai, and that's when shit got weird.

>classmate did a project on sexualization of women in anime
>He brought in hentai
>and that's when shit got weird

Is sexualization of women in anime a hot topic in Singaporean society?

why those dudes look pleased.

fuck

Nothing wrong with that.

I did a presentation on Gamergate once, passed the class with the highest grade.

it's over
we are finished

They are into traps.
That´s why the made that project.

No one ever pays attention to these presentations.

Nope. The whole topic was weird on its own. We're ok with normal anime shit. But the direction he went was bizarre.

Cnn is a shitty channel anyway

Oh my god

I'm speechless

White people are so weird.

why do i see new and different ones every week? is american education really this fucking shit?

pic related, a classic, high-level mandatory american university course

He got it.
Nobody pays attention during class presentations. Everyone's worried about their own shit.
That's a shitty presentation. If you can just read off the fucking board and get the same information from the guys standing up, you've already failed.
Assuming you're doing a serious business presentation, you might have to go over the same information three different times. Maybe presented in a different way, but the plebs sitting down aren't going to figure out the whole product all at once no matter how well you explain it. 0/10 would not pay attention.

shit like this and the overtly obnoxious political agendas is the reason why I absolutely refuse to take classes where its majority white and transferred into a hard science.

if whites are the majority of the class it will be a fucking political shitshow with the most pointless, most agenda driven things to learn.

That's nothing. I shitposted the entire semester during a college sex ed class because of general education requirements. Title of my final paper: "Chest Torpedoes Oscillating at Mach 4," about the computational and practical feasibility of portraying breasts in a realistic fashion in modern media.

Ahahahah

Okay, what?

He showed his power levels too strongly.

What was the score?