/nba/ - KG edition

>MIA:Jazz and James Johnson have mutual interest?
>LAC:Woj: Danilo Gallinari to join the Clippers
>OKC:Patrick Patterson, OKC agree to 3-year deal
>WAS:Otto Porter agrees to max offer from Nets
>NY:Derrick Rose to meet with the Clippers
>BOS:Olynyk to become an unrestricted free agent
>BOS:Gordon Hayward says he's joining the Celtics
>GS:Omri Casspi to join Warriors on one-year deal
>POR:Nurkic (leg) goes through 90-minute workout
>SAC:Rudy Gay would like to sign with the Thunder
>MIA:Miami officially waives Chris Bosh
>MIN:Justin Patton undergoes foot surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEa-8OfnhqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ban brazil

>Paul George is legit handsome

Faggot

The Sacramento Kings will make the playoffs this year

Maybe in your 2k league with fantasy rosters

Bro, are you really this insecure?

fpwp

Don't forget

The Kings will never be good.

I can't wait for you faggots to eat crow

>being so insecure of your own sexuality that you can't admit when a man is good looking.
>not knowing the difference in saying someone looks handsome/beautiful and saying someone looks sexy.

I have bad news for you, user.

The current league wouldn't be half as insufferable if the players were allowed to fight on the court. I watched that Celtics/Lakers 30 for 30 and there were constant fights, it was a blast. You could feel the hatred and competitive spirit between the two teams, and it helped make up for the fact that it was essentially Cavs/Warriors in the 80s. It had an edge that made the superteam factor not matter as much.

Players should be able to knock each other around like they did back in the day. It would be much more entertaining and would probably save the league.

Fools gold. I'll be here in 3 years laughing at your misery. You won't be. You will be metaphorically hanging from the ceiling via rope

Stop saving my images

>I watch basketball so I can call the big black men handsome while I beat off my 3 inch dick

The Celtics literally didn't even get Hayward yet. They don't have the cap space to give him the max. Going to have to do a sign and trade.

>the d-league destroyers

ADVANCED

Ayo
Understand this one absolute truth
Kobes son and McGradys son gonna beat the Warriors

Didn't he lowkey hate Westbrook/most of the players on the Thunder

>I don't know anything about college sports

You would be angry if you live in Oklahoma too

Tatum looks like the type of nigga to hold doors open for woman and get them home by 11pm

>I think these randoms from college will be able to be at least the 8th best professional team in the stacked western conference

You say that as if it matters. It's pretty standard stuff that happens all the time.

He high key is a traitorous snake that earned their trust and friendship only to shit on them afterwards like he's done all his life as fatherless bastard

This. Remember when the Warriors had to get rid of Bogut to get Durant.

Is there a more insecure fanbase than the Celkeks? Arguing with Sixers fans, how pathetic

It matters because the celtics are going to have to give up a player or players. If they gave up smart or crowder thats a huge loss on defense. It won't be the same team +Hayward.

He the type of nigga that turned down sex on the 10th date because he saving himself for marriage.

Players these days aren't all immature little shits who start a fight when their jimmies get rustled. It's their job to play basketball. They take it seriously, but if you want to hurt people over a game you're a sensitive faggot.

You really think Danny Ainge the Hebrew GM would just give them Crowder or Smart just to sign Hayward? I think at best he'd offer Rozier + meme second rounders in a Sign and Trade

Reminder Embiid literally posts 4 tweets per NBA minute played. That nigga was literally drafted to be a social media operator for the 6ers lmao

And Barnes.

That would be a good deal, but I don't think just Rozier's salary is enough

I believe

They're literally less than 2 million away from being able to sign him.

Oh. My bad fampai I thought it was more.

the Fultz show is starting in 10 minutes, niggas.

Kingsfags. All one of him. Ever since that huehue departed for the warriors he's been fighting against his truest thoughts

Boiiii I'm ready

paul george is sexy

>the Fultz show is starting in 10 minutes, niggas.

Why is it taking so long for Rudy Gay to make a decision?

pb'd

Summer League officially starts tomorrow, any games before it are irrelevant.

woohoo 35% shooting let's get it get it

>the Fultz show is starting in 10 minutes, niggas.

Fuck off you limp-dicked cocksucker. I'm not saying the NBA needs to be like MMA, but they need to ease up on how quickly they shut down confrontations between players. These players are high-energy and have lots of testosterone, fights are inevitable, so the league should let them ride out instead of automatically shutting them down with flagrants and technicals. Even the NFL, the most regulated sports league in America, is less anal about fights and physical contact than the NBA is these days. They need to loosen up and let the players face off sometimes, like they do in baseball.

you sound like a faggot oh wait.

He was probably seeing where Porter and Hayward goes so he knows what teams would want him

Bryn Forbes 31pts on 12/20. Might get signed if he keeps it up

Barring injury, he'll be okay. At worst, asolid role player like every the Lakers draft nowadays.

I'm streaming live in a minute

youtube.com/watch?v=wEa-8OfnhqY

>Even the NFL, the most regulated sports league in America, is less anal about fights and physical contact than the NBA is these days. They need to loosen up and let the players face off sometimes, like they do in baseball.

>wants NBA players to fight like players in other sports
>doesn't mention that NFL players are wrapped in padding
>doesn't mention hockey players are wrapped in padding
>doesn't mention baseball players are literally miles away from each other in game.

go kys.

system babby

>pb'd
Lmao fampai

Fultz show? Old news, fools.
It's Furkan time for Philadelphia basketball! Korkmaz is taking over tonight!

>Fultz show
>can't even get double digit wins in Pac-12

lmao

>76

Just letting all the 76-injuries fans know that there will be a small rivalry between you guys and my Los Angeles Lakers.

>Joel Embiid say, "Fuck Lavar Ball"

This won't be taken lightly. He's poking a sleeping bear, and if he keeps tweeting insults, he wont like it when the Lakers destroy them in the first meeting of the season. Hope he's feeling healthy.

>caring about what Embiid said

He's literally Twitter Fingers: the player

It's over, lakers user. We have the high ground.

There's no rivalry lmao

Lakecucks won't even make the playoffs next year

How mad are bawmbstonfags going to be when they realize Hayward is fools gold and hurts their team more than helps?

Really you guys? Triangling my stream? I'm just gonna keep it to LD members now, I don't know why I even try

Yeah, they should have kept the same guys and got swept by the Cavs anyway.

>“When you don’t win, and don’t even make the playoffs, and don’t even stay on the court long enough, that’s the best thing you can do – is tweet and make some stuff,” Ball said. “Ain’t nobody else doing that, because they’re working on their games in the gym. These guys ain’t played a game, [are] always hurt, and [are] at the bottom of the totem pole. So guess what? Get your [rear ends] off the goddamn Tweeter, and get in the gym.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is Jonah Bolden coming off the bench? Do the Sixers want to lose or something?

Dante Exum is in the summer league? Seems like he's been in the league for a while

Dante exum is playing summer league for like the 6th straight year

>being an all-star in the stacked west is fools gold

lol ok senpai

Any Jazz fans watching this game?

Just letting the General know, the

Ball / Ingram / Randle
vs
Fultz/ Simmons / Embiid

stat rivalry will be closely monitored. Starting from game 1 of the regular season (not pre season)

This piece of shit was so overyhyped. He sucks shit in fucking summer league. He's so far away from being nba caliber.

Dante Exum will be the GOAT. You'll see. He has a cool name.

Guy lost all of 2015-16 after getting hurt. He didn't even re-join the Jazz on the court until December of last season.

>Fultz
Can't win games, literally got tired ever 5 possessions in the summer league against scrubs
>Simmons
Literally hasn't played yet
>Embiid
Averages 4 tweets per minute/ 10 games per nba season

What rivarly? How about you make sure your trash players can actually be healthy enough to all play together lol

He's good at rebounding, he'll be a solid one of those 24 minute 7 rbg type players

Ingram was all-rookie second team on the worst rookie class of all time, Ball is a bust with a broken slow jumper, and Randle has alligator arms.

Wew lad how do you survive keeping hot takes like that inside of you?

I hope so, senpai. Rn he's not ready to play with the Celtics roster.

>hot takes
>literally everything I said was a fact

lmao

>How about you make sure your trash players can actually be healthy enough to all play together lol

Im a lakers fan you dumbfuck, im hating on the 76ers here.

WEW FULTZ

Fultz's spin move is actually filthy

>fact
>hurr durr embeed averages 4 tweets a minute

Just kill yourself senpai.

Exum is 21 and already labeled a busts. This is his chance to step up now that Hayward is gone.

Healthy reminder that Kupchak traded Michael Porter/Luka Doncic for a broken Steve Nash

My bad senpai, you're right it's 3 tweets per minute

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

yet somehow he's still added more wins than ingram

>giving up crowder

lmao ainge

The hippo had no choice but to sleep.

He literally only won them 15 games out of 287

lmfaooooooooooooo

Just shut up senpai Embiid is shit

>Crowder for Hayward
I blame you for this cuck

Idiot. You jinxed us.

Jonah Bolden looks so good

Ingram won them -0.3 games lol.

At least Embiid actually does something when he plays.

...you were saying?