Ahh yes
Numbers...

Oh, and the map is about prisoners per capita

whats teh number means/

prisoners per capita? wow, nor in times of hitler

England is a crime ridden shithole as well

What is their pathetic excuse? Let us hear it

prisoners per capita, when the numbers are above 1? beri smart :DDDD

Honestly, I wish we had more prisoners per capita. We have so few because the criminal system refuses to incarcerate criminals for their crimes, for example rapists usually just get a slap on the wrist. It's disgraceful if you ask me.

Yeah, we don't let people go just because arresting them would be racist or intolerant, cuck.

Mostly gypsies.

Per 100k you fucking moor nigger xD :DDD

It's because we have reasonable criminal law and healthy society.

Mate, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Our laws may be reasonable, but their modern interpretation is fucked up. Our society is poor or misguided, and doesn't incarcerate criminals due to lack of funds or will to do what is necessary.

Wut?

Homicide is not the only type of crime you idiot

>Portugal.
Explain the blue part.

butthurt serv
the brits

the population of Algarve more than triples during the Summer, but then again so should most of your Med coast, and this doesn't happen there

Don't make me come to Pooland,smack some make up on you and make you wear a skirt just for my pleasure bitch

>Killabria

PT prisons aren't so bad, rats and tuberculosis aside, u can throw partys whit your inm8s drinks and drugs include, dam u can even browse Sup Forums in jail here.

Nice trip down memory lane from Ottoman times.

Wrong and wrong.
This happens because the blue eastern blo, sends"emissaries" to the Allgarve to kill and maime innocent retired ppl(gringos)

>murdertugal

delet this

lol it even says that's a folk tale

stop quarreling

>hundredthirtyseventugal

What the fuck is wrong with Calabria