Comedy

>Comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=tI3g_laToxE

This sketch is actually hilarious. The fact that he tweeted about it afterwards only made it funnier.

It's not though.

>not available in my country
Why do they do this?

>leftists actually think this is funny

>think
>leftists

kek

>Steve Bannon is literally the Specter of Death

Me on the left ;)

why didn't snl do this sort of stuff with obongo?

They did, during the 2008 campaign and in the first years after he was elected.

Good god is this live? They can barely spit out their fucking lines, do they even rehearse it?

>these butthurt trumpeteers

Because they are pussy democrats.

>durr they insulted my meme man!

just like the triggered tumblrinas

Consider me a comedy pleb, nay, a comedy retard.

Can you explain exactly why it's funny?

I'll assume you won't be referencing funny faces or silly voices.

Because SNL certainly never made fun of Bill

Leave. You are not welcome here.

>Good god is this live?

No, Saturday Night Live is not live.

Not him. It could have been better but I like how Baldwin does Trump and how Kate does Kellyanne. It's true they are left-inclined and have always been. Who cares?

Why is everybody's perception selective?

That was back before they become ultra liberal fags.

mmhhmm

>not wanting to kill communist sympathizing celebs

kys

why did darrell hammond stop doing trump. too charming?

People really like to nitpick. They also did a sketch mocking bandwagon SJW's who pretend they care for matters they don't know anything about.

The impression is fine, but the writing is terrible

It's a good impression at first glance but it wears thin very quickly

And nothing they are actually saying is funny. It's more of a caricature you get drawn at the amusement park for $12 than it is clever satire or parody.

Not your safe space you dumb nigger

jesus christ this is actively unfunny

If you had any self awareness you would realize that you're the one that's not welcome. Please go back to /r/The_Donald

I dont like trump very much but this wasnt very funny

The impersonation was funny, his face sort of, I liked the "oh god i hadnt heard that in weeks yet," and steve bannon made me chuckle

But the blonde woman wasnt funny, none of the tweets were funny, the cutaways to the people that were retweeted werent very good, and the "oops i did it again" made me cringe hard

I never watch SNL though so idk what the standard is

Well, kind of. My favorite bit of Baldwin as Trump was him saying he'd like to be the hurricane tearing through the Miami pussy.

strike that. reverse it.

that's pretty par for the course

are you triggered?

>reddit thinks that they are in charge here

SAFESPACEEE
SAFESPACEEEE

HELP IM BEING TRIGGERED SOMEONE IS BREACHING MY SAFESPACEE

>why aren't they making the exact same jokes about Obama as they are about Trump

you now realize that this tweet got the Anti Defamation League to denounce safe spaces in favor of free speech

0/10. you're just butthurt.

0/10 youre just butthutt

it's funny to most liberals(=/=the left) but not neo-nazis/right-wingers in general

It's a political joke which is why certain demographics wont laugh at it i.e. perhaps you

>0/10. you're just butthurt

Wow I can't even.
How dare they make fun of God Emperor Trump(pbuh).

You look like such a fucking dolt right now and you don't even realise it

They need something to make themselves superior after getting BTFO in every chamber of government last month.

>2016
>being libtards

You're on the wrong side of history.

It is like Trump doesn't know the history of theaters with presidency

they also made fun fun of Hillary, and before that various people like Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

but try explaining to trumptards why Donald may be better fodder for comedy than someone like Obama.

k-keep fighting those neo nazis user. I know I know, you rebel.

>American """""comedy"""""

Well, if not spending all my time sucking Trump's cock makes me on the wrong side of history then so be it.

>not wanting to buldgen ring-wingers, celebs and non-celebs alike, to death or rounding them all against the wall up to be shot

kys

oh and liberals aren't commies you idiot

>b-b-but there was no fodder for 8 years because obama was a black angel.

fuck you.

I don't care about american politics but it's funny how all this Trump supporters get so mad and triggered over the smallest shit
>but but ur le libtard, ur le cuck le numale plz plz be like my homeboard Sup Forums where I can feel safe, cuck !

disliking this sketch doesnt make you a trumptard - the premise is just unfunny because the reality is already so surreal that there's nothing they can do to heighten it

the "humor" of this scene is reduced to making fun of how Trump looks / how dumb he is, and how bannon is evil (haha they put death there instead of a bannon lookalike OMG LOL)

Literally the only funny part was the 7 weeks part

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's possibly becuse the reality of it and the situation we're ll in isn't much to laugh about

SASSY

LOST

CHILD

I mean it is snl

i'm sure they'll welcome with open arms user

pussy detected

He wasn't a black angel, but he's a really bland guy regardless of politics. It's hard to make compelling comedy out of that.

Do you not see how your just a mirror of SJWs

you're something to laugh about :)

>implying SNL didn't do any sketches about Obama

again, if you can't see why Trump, who people have been making fun of since forever, is a better fodder for comedy then you're an idiot.

>leftists

Americans are so dumb, Hillary was neoliberal, you can't get more right wing than that

check your posts for spelling before you hit send you illiterate little douchebag

trump rim-licker detected

>excuses

BAWWWW STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS BAWWW PLZ STOP PLZ UR A NUMALE BAWWW

>muh spelling rules on the internetz

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

>Carl the alt-right

limp wrist detected

trump's a fucking fascist, there's nothing more right-wing than that, you conservative illiterate

If being wrong means I'm not right then so be it.
#FuckDrumpf

>trump's a fucking fascist
This is what retards at Sup Forums believe

most people are actually that stupid and are fine with it

>cry when a brutal communist dictator dies
>not commies

whatever you say you fucking idiot.

you can't decide whether he's Literally Hitler or whether he's going to fulfill any promises at all. cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

You trailer hovel living dirt people are just impossible to stomach or feel pity for. Take your daddy complex back to Sup Forums

t. woman

that's fine
at least the taste of trump's asshole isn't in my mouth

Why are you so triggered by this?

yes it is. for 8 more years.

Hitler didn't fulfill his promises, dumbass.

Is this supposed to be an insult somehow?

user you don't understand. They made fun of his husbando and in the process hurt his precious feelings.

isn't it obvious?

You gotta find it pretty funny that he watches SNL every saturday. I thought he was gonna give up twitter but nay. We're in for some fun 4 years.

didn't he promise to make germany great again

of course

t. autists

Go back to your echo chamber, stormcuck.

how does that work when you would gladly succ him at the drop of a hat?

while everybody else would probably be watching it happen

Could you stop this? 51% of us voted for trump, so you don't get to put this bullshit at our doorstep

>WAAAAAAAAAAH STOP MAKING FUN OF LE EPIC TRUMP DX

You are so fucking triggered, /pole/faggot.

Didn't Trump himself like it?

he's nailed that impression though

we'll see in a few months' time when your health premium goes up and things still dont improve in your life

I'm in canada :)

does that turn you on user