Other urls found in this thread:

oliviaway.bandcamp.com/album/proximity
blankembrace.bandcamp.com/album/--28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is the girl?

Vague: the thread

Explain yourself

No seriously OP who is she? She is beautiful

there's another thread with this photo from earlier calling this an ambient classic. i assumed it was just some trash but the photo had me curious only because i wanted to see if it made any sense whatsoever. i'm now listening on spotify at track 3 and it's really beautiful. holy shit = my reaction

your guess is as good as mine, i don't see any credit

The guy is using her photos on his album covers and they way he is spamming her I assume he doesn't know her. She looks like one of my exes. Very beautiful.

Anyway when I see a woman on the cover of an album I like to believe she was involved. I don't liked being duped by a pretty face and then its just some beta-male metal band. So I wont be listening to this guys music.

We have the bandcamp thread for shilling, unless you have something really good to share that you dont have to spam.

i thought it was a still from Inland Empire

According to twitter he took the photo with a 70's pentax camera but it doesn't say who she is. I too thought she looks like Laura Dern!

strange, because I remember this exact thread format not long ago. just the Sadye album cover and "holy shit".

It's almost as if you're shilling Bengalfuel... or are Bengalfuel.

Sadye is essentially Sup Forums-core for our ambient corner now, along with Brian Eno's Music for Airports, and that really mediocre neoclassical album. The one with a black cover with a rock on it. incredibly forgettable, hence why I can't remember the name of the album and artist.

There are better ambient releases out there and I'm tired of being pulled into rec'ing them.

But the short of it is, if you like Bengalfuel - Sadye, then check out these two prolific producers on bandcamp.

oliviaway:
oliviaway.bandcamp.com/album/proximity

blank embrace:
blankembrace.bandcamp.com/album/--28

>prolific producers on bandcamp
ew

>expecting music of this calibre to be released on any better platform
it's incredibly simplistic drone ambient. that's all Sadye is. it's not difficult to produce, hence how people like blank embrace can pump out multiple releases a week.

If anything, oliviaway and blank embrace show up how much Sup Forums is over-rating Bengalfuel.

sadye is indeed overrated, they have much better albums

you love it

It's good to fall asleep to.
But my main reason for rec'ing oliviaway and blank embrace every time someone posts sadye is to make people who obsess over that one particular album aware that there's a lot of very similar stuff out there. There's no reason to hold sadye above the rest.

>There's no reason to hold sadye above the rest
who did that?

everyone who posts sadye repeatedly on Sup Forums, exclaiming how great it is.
i have rec'd dozens and dozens of different ambient artists and labels for months on end now, yet everyone else continues to post the same shit over and over again.

well that's mu for you. sad but true. guess i am just another sheep poster because i fell for it. i do genuinely like this though. you should make a thread

>that ugly man jaw
ew

Keep bumping until we find out who she really is

>that luscious man jaw
yum

bump nobod know who she is? :(