The new xeno design is pretty neat

The new xeno design is pretty neat...

Hmmm...

The sexual imagery in Alien has always been not so subtle.

Did Giger come back for this movie?

God damn those legs gross me out. Bravo. This will be a great creature.

Giger is dead I think, but they sure as shit have plenty of his art to work with.

Just draw tentacle dicks with tits/clits everywhere and you're good.

come back from the dead you mean?

That thing is light years beyond "not so subtle"

There is no ways this can be real.

>ywn have a pet facehugger

He died. I thought he worked on Prometheus?

>check Wiki
>Prometeus came out 4 years ago

Fuuuuuck.

It looks like something from Funky Forest.

Faithfull to Giger style tbqh.

Hope Solo?

why are all the inspirations of horror kinos also sexual deviants?

yeah i'd tickle that clit and bury my chin in that asshole

no fucking way this is real. 100% this is somebody's fucked up fanart/fleshlight

You thinking about fucking that facehugger user?

giger must have been molested as a kid or something

kek

Would anybody else enthusiastically a xenomorph all day every day if you wouldn't die horribly afterwards?

I cant believe Giger died by falling down stairs one day... fucking sad man. Its not like he had anything wrong with his health. Just tripped on stairs one day and died due to falling down a dangerous way

>giger must have been molested as a kid or something

I think he was German. Seems like he did a lot of scat play involving tit-milkers and vacuum cleaners.

He was Swedish I believe

Just looked it up. Swiss actually.

I think I saw this at a stripclub in Tijuana once.

So it's a nose inside a vagina above a butthole that sits above another vagina? And they expect me to pay for this?

so he was definitely molested as a child then

post more

Feels a lot longer desu

Getting flash backs to my wedding night....

now you're thinking of austrians

There is any boipucci facehuggers?

The facehugger has literally always been a penis vagina that orally rapes you.

geh scheissen

As opposed to what, the big black salivating dick monster or the multi-legged vagina that shoves a tube into your mouth and shoots eggs down your throat?

no THAT's the germans

20lbs of ass and pussy

hoit dei goschn du wappler

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

They're Norwegians, Mac.

Does anyone have the other leaked pictures from Alien Covenant?

Fox deleted them from most news sites on the internet.

i don't know german but i somehow know what this is

nah, Giger was just a drug addict

He said he created most of his really weird stuff when he was high on Acid.

Some of these concepts are pretty interesting desu
UFO Cinematic Universe when?

I understand what they are going for, but did they really need to make the tail a strand of poop?

Looks like a tapeworm to me.

PUFFY

VULVA

Found this set photo interesting

This looks so shitty, the original design was much better.

looks like that guy in the in the upper center got promoted

muh nostalgia

(((you)))

I like my rape imagery scary and unnerving, not fucking disgusting. What the fuck is this

they must have nuked the site from orbit

yeah Weyland Yutani probably just decided to "cut their losses" and "shut down the LCV-119A colony" with a nuke

seems like the shit those guys would get into

i love WY's CAPITALISM HO! attitude to stellar exploration

hey man, it's their culture

>Those legs

Ok, that's an improvement, just how they've made them more spindley and insectoid makes it far, far creepier.

You dont get addicted to acid you nerd

Something specifically designed by Giger to upset male viewers and give them a rape fear that horror movies only usually trigger in women.

nobody creates shit on acid
he created it with inspiration from his acid trips maybe

Oh yeah I know about the original Alien designs, that's what I was referring to with "scary and unnerving", but this new one just looks fucking obscene in a gross-out sort of way.

more likely it is just more black goo

those legs are great

Actally his pictires are based on his nightmares, he would draw them as soon as he woke up every day

Looks like a bunch of roasted engineers

not that guy, but i think he just misspoke

Giger was actually really big into research chemicals, and many of those are addictive

he just happened to do a lot of acid as well

t. former research chem addict

Christ that egg looks over done as well. Too edgy

He's with his monsters now, getting off in ways we could never comprehend.

I think the skulls are for the aliens, also I think these might be a more advanced species of xenomorph

god AvP was such shit

I'm far more interested in the new Predator though

posting covenant pictures

Oh shit this is creepy there like malformed embryo aliens

Thats what I was thinking. Do they go to another rekt engineer outpost?

I think I know why thes aliens are so organic looking

Judging from the skull props this thing is pretty big.

Giger would love this desu

Nobody has ever created meaningful work from acid trips

jesus fucking christ

pls don't fuck this up Ridley

kinda reminds me of the failed Ripley clones

Is it intergalactic horror kino? I really liked Prometheus, why did so many people shit on it?

>Humans know this sort of shit keeps eating entire crews
>No one bothers to equip their soldiers with full-face helmets

Hell, you'd expect any military/security units based on fucking space ships to be wearing fully vacuum-sealed suits anyway.

I guess the original designs have become so iconic the shock value has kind of worn off.

Plus prop design has improved a lot, I'd say the new design is simply more realistic, the legs especially remind me of close-ups of harvest spiders (I fucking hate the things) or spider crab, whereas the original facehugger was pretty plain and didn't have much detail to make it look like a real thing.

Sex and horror go hand-in-hand.

Facehugger will just melt through it with its acid blood/spit or some shit

Because it wasn't Alien.

It was servicable as a psuedo-horror scifi but I think people had higher expectations due to it being Ridley Scott and the Alien universe.

It's horror elements were minimal as well, the Engineers, whilst interesting, just aren't as threatening as xenomorphs.

That's the first thing I though too.

They only have acidic blood, you'd be fine as long as you didn't cut it.

It'd at least buy you time even if it did have a way to burrow inside your suit.

MOMMY MOMMY WANT MILKY MILKY

John hurts character had his space helmet on and the face hugger melted through it instantly

Hmmm

>that one on the top row that is literally just a nigger jew.

that Dredd helmet doesn't offer too much protection agains the giant pussy with fingers

Jesus fucking christ

I've never seen anything like that before

Because horror movies always have a sexual element and deviants have the most vivid imaginations.

You're a virgin, of course you didn't.