/got/ general

Barristan edition
Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

m.au.ign.com/articles/2016/12/05/game-of-thrones-reportedly-headhunted-ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-for-role
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whos that?

Azor Jon

Azor Jonerys

Honestly, how happy do you think George is that he has million of people rooting for a guy to fuck his aunt?

Azor Breera

is no longer from S7

Purest ship

>barristan the old

Such a shitty fucking character. No wonder autists like you like him.

Azor Jaqen
Once a free man of the free city of Lorath. Leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Azor AryJaq

Arya x Jaqen

Arya H'Ghar
Jaqen Stark

Westerosi-Braavosi

sansan

Arya/Gendry is the original OTP. Jaqen need not apply.

when is this new season supposed to air?

well into summer

>Arya/Gendry is the original OTP. Jaqen need not apply.
Arya/Jaqen are the true and canon couple of GoT, GendryFags GTFO!

So, would you say season 7 is shaping up to be better or worse than season 5?

True love.
Meeting for 3th time.
Liking and loving each other with passion.
Killing and assassinating people together.

When the fuck is someone going to breed Sansa? She's been fertile for years and married multiple times but still hasn't been bred.

Your both wrong.

As it was written, so shall it be.

The true OTP.

Even Arya's crush on Gendry is predicated on the similarities she finds between him and Jon

Womb or doom. Jon will take care of that.

House Stark and Targaryen need more members and Dany's not fit to breed

>She's been fertile for years and married multiple times but still hasn't been bred.

She's been fucked repeatedly for the purpose of bearing an heir and didn't. The logical conclusion is that she's infertile.

If she ain't bred, she dead.

If she ain't seeded, she ain't needed

>worse than season 5

is that possible?

[Spoiler]bean [/spoiler]

>But we are not men we are stronk women

Pretty good post.

Season 5 had decent moments like Cersei's imprisonment and walk of shame, along with Stannis's time on the Wall, so yeah, it's possible.

So basically Arya and Jon.
Arya x Jon

Valar Morghulis.

Yes.

Jon will put big big dragonwolf cock into Arya's tight virgin pussy, coat her walls with his seed, and fill her till it no more can fit.

>Nobody important dies
>mustache twirling Littlefinger
>mean girls winterfell edition
>sansa le strong leader
>Meera fucks off for no reason
>rhaegars conveniently annulled marriage
>grey scale cure has been in the citadel the whole time
>Dany and jon are massively retarded Mary sues
>benjen an heroing for Ser Stu
>Urine pisses himself and runs at the sight of a wight
>gendry brought back for da memes
>theon is still a little bitch
>Arya smugfacing the freys
>Arya is suddenly a good enough swordfighter to best brienne
>aegon
>cersei is allowed to live

Literally the only good things about this season are the sneks finally dying and the night king getting a dragon

Still fuming over the shit death they gave him in the show when he has that badass fight on the pyramid in the book

How likely is it that she hasn't been bred because she actually has a penis?

Zero.

Catelyn would call her an abomination and Ramsay ain't into that

Oh wait forgot the worst sin of all

>jon hands over the north to the offspring of the traitors to the starks just because he feels sorry for her

the cuck in the north!

No Arya x Jaqen then :(
>i will never see Jaqen kissing Arya passionately and then making hot erotic love.>we will never see Jaqen put his big Loratho cock into Arya's tight white virgin pussy.

Sigh....
Jaqen: Farewell my love.

>Yes
:(

>Jon will put big big dragonwolf cock into Arya's tight virgin pussy, coat her walls with his seed, and fill her till it no more can fit.
:( Crying hard right now :(

>cersei is allowed to live
She's the only character I still kind of give a shit about, so I'm cool with that. Though I have no idea what she's going to do during the final season, seeing as how everyone else goes north.

Worst ship

>implying George is still autistic enough to keep everything the same over two fucking decades later.

The best kind of love there ever could be.

>he doesn't know George has said he's keeping literally the same ending he thought up decades ago and that he didn't spoil in that outline so he can still use it

You underestimate fat man

>People still think there'll be an ending

:)
;)

Did somebody missed me?
Right around the corner.

What would happen if Robb had sent Roose to the Iron Isles instead of Theon?

The show ending is canon regardless

>that he didn't spoil in that outline

So there's literally no way Jon's gonna fuck Arya, it was a retarded romance subplot anyway.

Or he's already set it up and who he bangs won't matter as a huge plot point like knowing who wins and who dies does and how.

He's clearly set up the ending, I'm not talking about that. I mean why would anything in that revealed outline still happen if he already spoiled it. I never said Jon's sex life matters, I just said he won't fuck his little sister since it doesn't change the final outcome.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Balon was a retard. He probably would have executed Roose hoping Robb would execute Theon.

Will Theon get his dick back?

kek

kek

m.au.ign.com/articles/2016/12/05/game-of-thrones-reportedly-headhunted-ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-for-role

How did the Jaqen thing start?

What Jaqen thing?

The shitposting.

But you are a shitposter.

A man needs to answer the question.

Why two islands?

Stunt casting? Is that how low we've sunk?

Because a man like Jaqen H'ghar is awesome.

Why is doc doing q&a

I am more afraid of the impact GoT will have on the standardization of incest on the internet

Ok, faggots: There is a released plot of season 7 out there, and apparently I am the only cunt who still haven't read it. I need a link.

Help a fellow /got/fag

see &

Can't even use the spoiler tag

>rhaegars conveniently annulled marriage
How?
>Urine pisses himself and runs at the sight of a wight
LOL WTF? You mean the same Euron who claims to be a god?
>Arya is suddenly a good enough swordfighter to best brienne
Why would they fight in the first place?
>aegon
context?
>Cersei is allowed to live
Night king has no personality and Euron is not enough as an antagonist. They need Lena Heady

Oh my god her head is out of proportion for the rest of her body

Why?

Cause it already has a lot of women and people pushing for a girl to fuck her brother-cousin?

Just means more wank material desu

>How?
don't try to make it have sense, it doesn't, just plot convenience, if it happens if the books (if there even is more books) it would probably have an actual good explanation, but the show doesn't care anymore

>Why would they fight in the first place?
they won't really fight, it is more like sword play

>context?
for some stupid reason, rhaegar gave both his sons the same name

>it's a jonsa post on r/freefolk

Jonsa like a cancer grows

Read my post.

No dead /got/

I think I know why we're going to go further north than we've ever been in the last two books, basically the south gets decimated, probably due to Dragonstone erupting and setting off a chain reaction in King's Landing with the wildfire, probably not enough to cause massive amounts of damaged but they'll be economically done for. Anyway this will cause the survives north and those in the south to head for the wall, causing people to either take the black to to try and live on the other side of the wall when Daenerys dragons comes to fuck everything up. The Others get so pissed off that man is now moving more into their territory that they try to wipe them out again in another Long Night.

Thoughts?

No.

I'm thinking Bran finally does greenseer shit to "fly" to the Heart of Winter to do or learn something.

Maybe after the Walkers are defeated, the lands beyond the Wall will defrost, be fertile and people will head there because the land South is fucked by all the wars they've had

What if TLOAW is already defrosting because a volcano is becoming active and it is what is causing the Others to movie further south?

Sure, that could explain why they're finally getting active.

We do know that there are active volcanoes North since the book Thenns live somewhere that's heated and warm I believe.

>its a redditfag thinks hes better than other reddit0rs

reddit like a cancer grows

Also would explain how the Children get their obsidian from, there has to be a volcano somewhere in a place like possibly Hardhome.

“I admire Tolkien greatly. His books had enormous influence on me. And the trope that he sort of established—the idea of the Dark Lord and his Evil Minions—in the hands of lesser writers over the years and decades has not served the genre well. It has been beaten to death. The battle of good and evil is a great subject for any book and certainly for a fantasy book, but I think ultimately the battle between good and evil is weighed within the individual human heart and not necessarily between an army of people dressed in white and an army of people dressed in black. When I look at the world, I see that most real living breathing human beings are grey.”

― George R.R. Martin

George was on a panel and he was talking a bit dismissively about the cookie-cutter fantasies with a Dark Lord that’s the ultimate evil, wants to destroy the world, etc. and he said, you know, nothing is ever that black and white in reality, history’s greatest villains and monsters were, from their own perspective, heroic, etc. And he basically said he didn’t want to write about a Dark Lord sort of situation. And so someone followed up asking, Well, what about the Others? They seem pretty clearly evil. He paused and then smiled and said we’d have to keep reading to see where that goes. It implied to me that, yes, there’s more to the Others than what we’ve seen so far.” – Elio Garcia on GRRM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other

Why do normies think there will be a Battle of the Dawn against the Others?

because mobile ruins everything

bean

stop posting pictures of yourself, ugly

Because no one's stupid enough to fall for fattie's lies

Pathetic, using the show to meet your fav UFC fighter. I saw Benioff during a UFC broadcast and they didn't even mention him among the famous people attending the show.

>stuntcasting your favorite celebrities for publicity and wish fulfillment

this show is LITERALLY glee tier now.

>When I look at the world, I see that most real living breathing human beings are grey.”
dabid don't get this, see: Not-a-Mad-Queen Dany and Jon "My Only Flaw is Being Too Nice" Snow

>It implied to me that, yes, there’s more to the Others than what we’ve seen so far.”
"dashowisstillfollowingthebooks" jonfags btfo.

No more dead /got/!

so why did euron and the sand snakes need to be introduced at all

How are you just now noticing this?

THE
WINDS
OF
WINTER

W

H

E

N

?

>Martin needs to "work hard" for all of 2017 just ti finish his book

How fucking lazy is this fat fuck? Any respectable author can churn out a good book in 2-3 years. What a fag.