Lil Peep DID NOT make emo

Lil Peep DID NOT make emo.
Lil Peep DID NOT make hip-hop.
Lil Peep was a NU-METAL ARTIST.
His music WAS NOT original.
His depression WAS NOT legitimate.

Stop glorifying this fuck's garbage because he died. His music is still fucking trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
youtu.be/sWvBn3HSmz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the first lil peep thread I've seen in a week. kys yourself for making it

who gives a shit

grow up

Just turnt this album on and this thread pops up lmao gonna pop a xan for coincidence. Peeps peers suck next to him. :((((

there was nothing metal about him, not that i care but you seem to be really focused on his genre

You have to be retarded to not recognize that Lil Peep pioneered a new sound

>hur dur rap + rock = all the same

you can just listen to his music and hear that its unique, and the product of a blend of specific sounds/styles

Thanks for sharing your opinion

His music is literally Limp Bizkit if they started making music in 2017

Even if nobody's done existing ideas in one specific combination, it doesn't necessarily make that combination worthwhile.

So it's literally not Limp Bizkit
Different is different there's nok denying it, good or not it up to you

>depression ever being legitimate

wrong band

youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE

Did I pass?

youtu.be/sWvBn3HSmz8

>The magnitude of the grey matter volume differences found in this study is striking. This is especially apparent when compared to the volumes of GM that are lost during the aging process. We have shown that a diagnosis of major depressive disorder in a non-geriatric cohort is associated with focal decreases of grey matter volume that are in excess of that expected from 11 to 50 years of normal aging, depending on the region.
it's just a meme brah

is that putin?

aha, surely such a genius psychologist as yourself could diagnose a person with a mere glance

there's a difference between clinical diagnosed depression and "im feeling real bummed lately doc can you give me some meds"

And? The person he was responding to didn't say that retard.

that's not the argument that's being made though. yall need to learn how to read

>implying nu-metal (aka perscussive alt rock riffs in drop D) is metal to begin with

THANK YOU FOR HAVING A BRAIN

so fucking overrated