Why do all Europeans hate gypsies?

Why do all Europeans hate gypsies?

I'm American so I've never met them but almost every European I've met seems to hate gypsies. Even European liberals I've met who like Muslims, gays, and blacks seem to hate them.

Why are they so despised?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-23379922/homeless-roma-gypsies-urged-to-leave-london
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/588254/Gypsies-7-7-bombings-dinner-table-Britain-migration-crisis
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521868/Roma-gypsies-return-Marble-Arch-aggressively-begging.html
romasintigenocide.eu/en/home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not euro, but i ll tell about local gypsies. They are subhumans. They dont work, they are always begging and they have shitskin

jealously mostly

lol

t. чypкa

Imagine how despised Jews would be in your country if they didn't own the media.

gypsies are worse than american niggers

most of them don't work and steal,but things ate getting better in my city because our mayor made a wall between their cartboard homes and the city

>steal
>beg
>rape
>don't work
>smell bad
>look weird
>are stupid
>breed like cockroaches

literally the worst race of people to ever walk on this earth

this

Why doesn't the government try and teach them some skills?

This. Gypsies are the true descendants of the Trojans and Romans.

we tried, they always refuse it

they have their own rules and way of life (which is parasital and cancerous) and will never ever change it

to get an idea about what gypsies are, think about blacks and x1000 the worseness

Gypsys are ATL af though

Imagine having guns, 14yo waifus, not paying taxes cuz black market, pleading allegiance only to the patriarchal leader, receiving social benefits.
Sounds sweet

How the fuck did they even arrive in all of your countries then?

by foot??

>I've never met them
Pray to your God(s) that it will stay that way.

they walked in hundreds of years ago
they were expelled from a lot of countries so they just kept moving on to the next

obviously but like how did they remain if they are so shitty

Jews gave Europe multiple scientific achievements and they were kicked out of most places

So why do these guys stay?

This.
Along side they're donkeys'

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-23379922/homeless-roma-gypsies-urged-to-leave-london

express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/588254/Gypsies-7-7-bombings-dinner-table-Britain-migration-crisis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521868/Roma-gypsies-return-Marble-Arch-aggressively-begging.html

romasintigenocide.eu/en/home

I guess they didn't know about Sweden back then...

They werent always like this obviously, they have been made outcasts of society in recent times

They are the lowest of the low, I would rank them beneath abos.
Some ancient cuck king decided they should be allowed to stay.

massive exodus a shitton of centuries ago

they're like jews but without being good at anything

their numbers were much lower, they were mostly semi nomadic, they were ok

but then societies changed, and ppl had to pay taxes and work, then gypsies didnt change however they were settled, their numbers grew, human rights and stuff

They used to do circus act's in pre-industrial times, they were nomadic n shieet.

you forgot
>are happy
this is the real reason: people just don't understand how they can be so happy no matter how ''bad'' they have it in life, and they don't even give a shit.

When i was in europe there were plenty of beggars but most would be very polite about it. Gypsies would pretend to be blind or wrap themselves up like mummies and hobble around in a can. It was cringey