F

F

splitsider.com/2016/12/adult-swim-cancels-its-alt-right-show-million-dollar-extreme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw&t=39m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

Onto Netflix

F

Sucks for them but their YouTube content is funnier anyway

I really wanted to like World Peace but it was just lacking something. The bands were cool though

JUST

why does every article about this show have to be sure to mention that its "alt-right" ?

this is probably the best thing that could have happened to them. now all their crazy fans will open up their wallets like crazy to them because of the outrage that the liberals at adult swim had the gall to censor an opposing viewpoint.

>Alt-Right

I fucking hate these web "news" sites.

How do we stop the (((alt-left)))'s totalitarian control of media?

Because it neatly summarizes everything about the younger neo-con crowd.

Why does the word trigger you? Just own it.

Brain Force

Finally I can update this image.
This is what you get for raiding our precious Eric Andre threads btw, karma is a bitch.

I'm surprised they got a show at all. Their YT videos vary highly in quality (half of them are just Sam filming himself in a mirror doing an autistic monologue) and that kind of surrealism mixed with obscure political comedy isn't really something that's going to be enjoyed by a wide audience, even late-night AS stoners.
MDE will work better not confined by TV standards, I like never knowing what I'm going to get next.
Also this. Some of the skits were good but a lot of it was either too heavyhanded or just wasn't funny

triggered trumplrina

There is no proof in this article whatsoever, the quote they used doesn't even mention anything besides that it's a hot topic

DUDE LMAO
BIRD UP LMAO
RANCH LMAO
HANNIBAL LMAO

I liked Eric Andre, then I turned twelve.

>fingers crossed they give at least one of them to a woman for a change.

What the fuck is wrong with modern people? Even in the 90s I don't think it was this bad. Everything is a virtue signalling performance now, no one cares about substance or merit.

Yet you now like MDE, not much of an improvement, isn't it?

>i graduated from eric andre when i was twelve
>but now im thirteen and MDE is awesome!1!!1

Adult Swim hasn't been good since Harvey Birdman ended

You just stop taking them seriously. Trump is doing the right thing by keeping making rallies and tweets. Completely bypass the (((media))) entirely. I hope this tendency generalizes, and not merely in politics.
Mass media are a remnant of a time when it was hard to communicate and it was easy to control the narrative by locking a few key corporate positions.
After 2016 it's pretty clear that journalists are glorified bloggers.

Trump winning was the worst thing to happen to Sam's career

>12
>when andre began his career on AS
You must be 18 to post here.

>then I turned twelve
And you started liking MDE. The numbers check out.

>neo-con crowd
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

A neo-con is a specific movement that believed in aggressive foreign action by the USA to further its ostensible goals of democracy, capitalism, and greater general power projection.

The Bush Iraq was is a very texbook example of neo-conservatism. It was forced by aggressive action on the hand of the president when peace was an option and even a reason for war was lacking, so that the government in Iraq could be toppled and a new one favorable to US interests be put in place.

Article is fake you fucking morons. If youve posted in this thread before me honestly end your existence for you are too dumb for this earth

heh...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>neo-con crowd.

the "alt-right" entire essence is a rebellion against the neocons though

the very fact that you dont know what either of these words means and you simply use them as buzzwords for "people I disagree with" doesnt really help your case

The show was called World Peace, not MDE

Good. Now when will Sam "leak" all of the Uncensored/edited Episodes so I can finally watch the show.

hahaha kraft punk xD!!!

F

good this show was garbage.

Sam can join other faggots who got their own tv show like Anthony jeselnik and Carlos mancia oh wait those people are a million times more successful than him lmao

?
neo-con is the exactly opposite of "alt-right"

BREAKING: ISIS leader declares a jihad on Buzzfeed reporter Joe Bernstein

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

At least we got the DESPAIR sign video and comfy HydeWars

Can't wait for Sam to get his new show on the Anthony Sumia Network

more like te cntrl-left amirite?

if adult swim goes after youtubers they should rather do a show with rlm

Buzzfeed has gotten too powerful.

F

>tfw too smart for MDE

w
what is Splitsider? Is that like the BuzzFeed of movies/tv?

>Article is fake
no it isn't

another win for Brett Gelman, baby!

he's always on the right side of history!

F

>neo-con

>neo cohen

It was a pretty average AS show + lol racism dude

who cares

>we labeled you
>just own it

unfortunately, the formerly edgy alt-comics have become TV production studio owners, showrunners have become studio executives, scrappy nobodies have become taste makers

adult swim is no longer the place for new comedy

but like Patton Oswalt the cuckboy himself said, they are no longer the gatekeepers

sam and co will just have to keep scraping by through the avenues available

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw&t=39m42s

>We've been cancelled from fucking... gay Jewish TV.

>I'm surprised they got a show at all. Their YT videos vary highly in quality (half of them are just Sam filming himself in a mirror doing an autistic monologue) and that kind of surrealism mixed with obscure political comedy isn't really something that's going to be enjoyed by a wide audience, even late-night AS stoners.
DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE FUCKING RATINGS

COMPARE IT TO SEASON 1 OF ERIC ANDRE

Time?

>Everything is a virtue signalling performance now, no one cares about substance or merit.
Ironic given that the [AS] producer flatout said he wouldn't trust women to run a show because they're inherently incapable

but I guess substance and merit only count when it's /ourguy/ we're talking about

this sounds like sour grapes, but MDE came in at the wrong time with the wrong skin color and the wrong support

they have tim, brett gelman, and all the 'alt-comedy' world against them. they have the post-Trump mania against them. they themselves are STRAIGHT WHITE FUCKING MALES.

this is a time when someone can just claim they are Nazis and nobody will be there to back them up

women are funnier than conservatives

>Charles being that blue pulled on religion
High school was 15 year ago champ

Just stop watching AS completely. Nothing but shit on there now. At least MDE felt fresh.

Religion is a blue pill

>this is a time when someone can just claim they are Nazis and nobody will be there to back them up
I love how whenever MDE is doing poorly Sup Forums is nothing but "they're not actually racist, they're just being attacked by the PC culture"
and when they're successful Sup Forums is nothing but "based Sam finally red-pilling the masses on the realities of race"

Just own what they are, be proud that they got the success that they did. We all know they constantly pander to white nationals because Sup Forums can't stop talking about them

I'm not talking about being religious
>let Christianity just evolved from zoroastrianism and other mystery religions
I hope he was on 9000 folds of steel irony when he said that. Zeitgeist baloney

i would argue that they are not. people are seeing what they want to see. everything is so dichotomous nowadays

making fun of annoying black dudes isn't racist, but we live in a time where everyone says it is. so now the contrarians, rather then defending it as being not racist, instead say "FUCK YEAH IT'S RACIST I HATE NIGGERS!!!!!"

it's true though. It's not zeitgeist-tier of "literally everything in Christianity is a carbon copy of the Osiris myth" bullshit but the main themes are all there
birth of a virgin, god dying and being reborn, judgement day, etc. are all common religious tropes that floated around the middle east for centuries. They're part of the local culture and it makes perfect sense for a new religion forming to be based on them.

When you consider that Jesus' sacrifice was God sacrificing himself (even though it wasn't really a sacrifice because he lost nothing out of it) to satisfying his own sense of justice, it's pretty obvious they were throwing together unrelated ideas that don't exactly mesh perfectly together

39 min somewhere

>listening to trolls
>tv is one person

sounds like someone spends too much time on reddit.

Uncensored?
You mean like tiddies?

Let's be honest here, it wasn't going to get a second season.

holy shit, sam's going insane

youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY

holy shit more bug sports? time to get yolked

why am i supposed to believe this clickbait article? wheres the proof?

*throws trash everywhere*
hahah epiiic just like le man who smashes egg on things

see

Kite hits steel plane must.wtf

Memes aside.Wasn't it doing pretty well in the ratings? why would they cancele it

Sam Hyde was never funny

it was doing great, it probably got canned because of bernstien

Do people find Sam Hyde funny apart from about 3 or 4 of his videos? I don't at all. Im only 24 but I'm worried that I'm experiencing what old people feel and I'm now out of touch

Also I like pol so it's not offensiveness that's putting me off

I had no idea who he was. I stumbled upon World Peace on youtube and loved it. I t remind me of some Kids In the Hall in a way.

35 mins in to this and i must say.This is v comfy

F

F

These idiots at adult swim are literally about to cop a serious Streisand effect

Lel all the salty replies confirm eric andre for kids show

All of Sam's rants were blocked out, and a few of the sketches were trimmed.

>Why does the word trigger you?

le epic "who's the SJW now?" tactic

>Conservative "humor"

>DUDE HANNIBAL LMAO SO RANDUM

back to le ddit, you must be 18+ to post here

What are you talking about?

AV club btfo alt-reich

This guy gets it