Orlando shooter speculation thread

Facts:
1 shooter
2 weapons (rifle and pistol)
1 device (suicide vest?)
20 dead
50+ injured

Video of gunfight between police and shooter (sound) - twitter.com/elielcruz/status/741896560292810752
EMTs treating shooting patients - twitter.com/wtfelias/status/741897596617129984

>>Sup Forums

I'm guessing

1 AR 15 style assault rifle with multiple large capacity magazines

1 glock in 9mm multiple large capacity magazines

1 crudely designed suicide vest

He did it because he hated gays, guaranteed

>>>/reddit/

>managed to kill 20 people
must be a white guy

This is weapons discussion, not politics. This is not a racism thread.

FBI practically confirmed Islamic terrorism as the motive.

Prepare for Trump.

t. my ass

is it clear that it was a Semi or Fully automatic?

if it was full, proly self modified.

scanner traffic showed cops asking for arab translators

scanner traffic indicated gunman's name was Malik

SJWs on twitter are posting the same old "NRA white gun nut goes on shooting spree, when will america learn it has a gun problem" memes

fbi danced around press conference questions about timeline, they probably fucked up big time waiting 3 hours before attacking the shooter during standoff

happened in florida, the deciding state in most presidential elections
>tinfoil

Full Auto fire was reported from the scene

since they always go way out of their way to deny terrorism immediately in order to remain politically correct, the fact they hint at it means its 100% islam motivated terrorism

no u

This is a speculation thread about a shooting in Orlando.

There are like 15 threads about it on Sup Forums right now

Go there

Miculek confirmed as shooter

>middle eastern man
>ar15 semi auto w/ 30round mag and maybe a glock 17
>ied's and shit
>R.I.P

The music was so loud no one could distinguish gunshots from ph@ beatz

There were reports of an explosion and a bomb squad coming out. Even though the police claimed it was a controlled explosion.

Probably a crude bomb in a backpack, left in one of the bathrooms.
as for the rifle we have nothing to work with so my guess is something that fires bullets.
It's Orlando so probably a Hi-Point.

allahu akbar

I stand corrected

back to >>>/reddit/

im guessing it was a cheap Ak clone with a drum mag

fuck off you giant fucking faggot

Hit a little too hard, did I?

I'm waiting for SJWs to blame white people for this attack despite it being done by a muslim.

I hope it was a snackbar and not some loser white guy. It will make things much easier.

Imagine if it was a refugebaaaawww.

No, its just that you're a giant fucking faggot

It was done by a snackbar

I just want to know how the media will spin it

Come on reddit, don't get too mad

take your tinfoil and shove it fucktard

It's too bad you werent at the club tonight you giant fucking faggot

it must have been fully pump-o-matic like those british fuckwits are always whining about

WEAPONS DISCUSSION

>they wouldn't be angry if evil white men had left them alone
>evil white men desecrated their culture
>evil white men didn't let enough refugees in and violated their human rights by not looking after them well enough. we need to give them money to support themselves. America deserved this

Guaranteed.

Is there some mad sandkip in this thread trying to do damage control? It's ok, man, relax. You're about 15 years to late to do any effective damage control, everyone already knows.

AKs barely function, with a kebab adding a Korean drum mag to it, it would fall apart in his hands.

AR-15 confirmed
(or maybe an Arsenal AK)

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Sup Forums.

Literally a sticky

go to Sup Forums faggots

Lot of trolling ITT

watching video where gunshots are heard, reports definitely sound like AK. you can hear the gunbattle between swat and gunman too, hes obviously using a different caliber. because hes muslim im gonig to assume it was an AK47 type rifle

NO RACISM IN THIS THREAD

NO POLITICS

WEAPONS DISCUSSION ONLY

chances are the American government does deserve this, but not that nightclub full of homos

shut up this concerns us as gun owners

anyone already buying gunparts/mags/ammo just in case?

Why didn't the police move in during the initial gun battle?

Did they think he was going to get tired of murder and come out with his hands up?

>go to Sup Forums faggots
The fact you think this is Sup Forums tier shows how new you are, redditor. This is how /k/ is, and has always been. If you don't like it then leave.

You can tell someone to go back to Sup Forums if they actually post a thread about not weapons related racial or political topics, but otherwise fuck off.

So is it confirmed at all that they actually used full-autos or no?

Just go back to plebbit where you belong, honey

Where were the brave concealed carry citizens to stop the crazed shooter?

explain this >le go to reddit meme

so fucking brave

probably where the lawsuits for negligence are going to come from in the coming days. this incident serves as just a pertinent reminder that cops will run away from gunmen and have no duty to protect you. they retreated after initial gunbattle and left gunman alone with the dead/wounded/victim hostages for 3 hours before final assault

Off somewhere not gay?

Come on, champ, it's time for you to go

>gay club
i guess in a way, i expected at least a handful of /k/ommandos to be there

fuck you nigger this is america i can do what i want

fuck off you giant fucking faggot

American police literally running away from their opportunity to be the heros they pretend to be.

That's not a very nice thing to say, young man

Illegal to carry in a bar in FL.

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE GUN BANS, GUYS!

Can you carry in bars in Florida?

Are you the cop who pulls people over for driving 66mph in a 65 mph zone? You seem like the type.

at this point it would fuck the situation up more millions of illegal guns but no one can carry it

NO CCW ALLOWED, BUT ALSO, COPS ARE ALLOWED TO RUN AWAY IF THEY GET TOO SCARED TO SAVE YOU

thanks SJWs

Police have no duty to protect. They exists to just enforce the law. So they are not liable for citizen injury/death due to their inaction.
T. SCOTUS

well then

ARE YOU READY FOR A SURGE OF GLOCK ORDERS, LGS's?

carry of concealed weapons is not protected by second amendment
-The 9th circuit supreme court of california

I wonder if the scalping has started yet. I've been working on a new AR build, I guess that's on hold now.

This is gonna be rough, mang.

until the elections no one gonna try and take the gun rights trust me

>cannot have mental illness to buy a gun, as per 4473
>why no CCW holder at a gay bar?

Think before you speak, child.

Fuck the new mods and fuck you, newfag.

This board has existed for over a decade and we've ALWAYS been free to talk about subjects and situations that can and will affect our gun rights.

I cannot see the first video of the gunfight.
Does anyone have another link?

anyone else placing orders just incase of panics?

xD

Time for me to buy more AKs, they will try to push gun control and sadly many will support it

Yeah, but assault funs and fun accessories are gonna be unobtainium till then.

by placing an order in case of panic, you are part of said panic

5 more 80% lowers delivered just yesterday

This happened not far from where I live. Orlando is such a shithole.

Thank Allah we have you and your Muslim brothers to enforce sharia law in our neighborhood.

It is now. I'm originally from st pete...also a ruined by niggers shit hole

Where are the pics and videos of SWAT operators operating?
Literally the only thing of interest here.

If you are buying now, you missed the flight.

>me feet hurt
>this gun belt is heavy
>my vest is rubbing my nips raw
I wish I was on desk duty posting on /k/
>i'm a strong woman

I try bruv

Despite the fact that it was apparently an ex-boyfriend related shooting, that shooting of the The Voice contestant was literally right down the road. There's just all kinds of shit going on lately.

>because hes muslim im gonig to assume it was an AK47 type rifle
>Muslim faction spawns with AK47

No, if it's really a snackbar it's only going to strengthen laws protecting gun rights. Even better if the fire arm was brought into the country illegally, but that's a bit much to hope for.

At any rate I am going to be doing a massive order for 4th of July, so I hope idiots don't ruin things before then.

>He did it because he hated gays, guaranteed

he sounds like an ok guy

See

Fully semiautomatic.

Wow, first that singer, now this, what the fucks going on in Orlando right now? How long do you guys think the media will talk about both of these?

kek'd

We, the gun rights community, have wondered opportunity here. We must now turn the carpet munches and butt pirates against the kebabs!

Federal goverment has no duty to protect borders from undocumented citisens.
-Obama

Nightclub one will go quiet soon because of a Muzzie shooter killing gays, but the Grimmie reaper one could go on for a bit.

Well, there you go. Still expect lots of sarcasm about "Where was the good guy with the gun, huh?". They do it after every school shooting, and those are always gun free zones. Antis revel in ignorance.

Orlando's a shithole

it happens to be one of the shitholes that doesn't already have strong, useless gun control laws enacted

Good. Its tragic, but good.

We need lots more mass shootings and bombings, (which we will SURELY get thanks to Obama and Tredu taking in tens of thousands), and maybe the west will finally wake up to the fact that Islam is a cancer not compatible with civilization, and they all need to be deported. Heres hoping we get a good 9/11 scale attack.

LOL

Jokes on you, I'm sitting on ~450 pmags, 10 lowers, 5 80%, 6 AR15s, 4 shotguns, 3 handguns, 10k rounds per caliber, and a bunch of other shit.

Let the panic come, I've got all I need.

/^!!nyxwIX\+QLW2$/

It would be nice to see a full court spread from the pink pistols.