This album sucks

This album sucks
>hurr durr you just don't get it
Oh I get it, doesn't mean the album doesn't suck

Wow. Haven't seen this thread before

But you don't get it though

coward

I mean if you don't like blues music, sure. It's not a le sounds bad on purpose novelty meme that a lot of people think it is though. If you think it sounds bad on purpose you don't get it.

All of you guys are gay why does no one agree with me :'(

MORTY
I'M A TROUT MORTY

people unironically like this album? it's literally the rick and morty of reddit

>The album is very good at sucking

>the rick and morty of reddit

brandon should be gassed

I like the album. I like chaotic, yet catchy instrumentation once in a while, that's why I also love bands like Midori.

But that's what it is for me, an album for once in the while, when I'm in the mood for chaos.

Scaruffi is a hack

I love it

Well, maybe you're wrong and everybody who think it's good is right.

To you the album sucks,to someone else it doesn't. I liked it when I was 8 because I thought it was the funniest thing ever,I still love it now though not as much

I can't stand the vocals

>It does, it doesn't, no you
This is what you're saying.

RESPECT THE DEAD

I would describe it as jarring, not bad.

>beefheart
>zappa
>crimson

>zappa
what's wrong with zappa?

I agree.

>coward
How?

Frownland, Dachau Blues, Hair Pie: Bake 1, Pachuco Cadaver, Hair Pie: Bake 2, When Big Joan Sets Up, Sugar and Spikes, and Hobo Chang Ba are some of the best pieces of 20th century guitar/"rock" music ever released. Most of the rest of the album is excellent too.

I also don't understand why this album gets so much attention here while the subsequent album (Lick My Decals Off, Baby) is virtually ignored. Decals is just as good (or bad, if your taste is underdeveloped) as TMR.

This, who cares if someone likes it. Even if you don't, something must have worked for it to be discussed to this day so frequently. Even the normies at Vox made a video on it so maybe you're just out of the loop.

>AnCo
>Tame Impala
>The Microphones

Dachau Blues those poooorrrr jewwwssss

>it's literally the rick and morty of reddit
What did he mean by this?

It was just a bunch of buzzwords he hoped to get (yous) from