Skipped Brian Eno for years because I thought he was the guy from Roxy Music

>skipped Brian Eno for years because I thought he was the guy from Roxy Music

Did you ever fuck up by confusing one musician for another?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Wu8eusLms
youtube.com/watch?v=-NCg6H5DOLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you also fucked up by dismissing roxy music you faggot

No

*To clarify, I thought he was Bryan Ferry

thought mbv were just another mcr in middle school, so i never bothered with them for the longest. still shit though.

>Inb4 someone points out that he was in Roxy Music and completely misses the point

I thought The Jesus Lizard was butt-rock for a while

I skipped Roxy Music because for the longest time I thought it was just the boring new age guy's side-band.

This

OP has a good sense of humor, keep it up. But please don't joke about Roxy Music's music being poor quality

Nah, that's Moby

bryan eno

kek

you ruined the thread by pointing out the obvious

Skipped Brian Eno for years because I thought it was "Brian Emo" and it was scenecore

When I first heard a song from The Smiths I thought it was hot garbage.
They're my second favorite band now.

bullet for my bloody valentine

I used to bust my friends balls for liking Aja by Steely Dan because I thought it was trash, turns out I was so wrong.

>implying butt-rock is bad

Ah. That explains it. You do know that Eno was ALSO in Roxy Music, right?

I always get Roxy Music and Deaf School confused, no idea why
also listen to deaf school you fucks youtube.com/watch?v=r9Wu8eusLms

fuck you bullet for my valentine are great

Was Buffalo Bill's appearance based on Brian Eno??

I kept thinking Bush songs were by Foo Fighters.

I used to think Kanye and P Diddy were the same person for a while. I thought he changed his name from Diddy to Kanye West, or it was a pseudonym or something. I Never really knew who P Diddy was, i just knew he existed and for some reason assumed he was Kanye.

Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music are great.

when i was younger i thought the black keys and the black eyed peas were the same thing

I confused the 60's band Smith for the shitty emo indie vegan band. The original one is way cooler. youtube.com/watch?v=-NCg6H5DOLc

Is that the dude from Silence Of The Lambs?

wtf I only just checked out Roxy Music for the first time because of this thread

THIS IS GREAT

pretty clearly yes

For the longest time, I though Brian Eno was the songwriter of Roxy Music

MOOOODS

man you prolly almost thought the foo fighters had a couple listenable trax

roxy music is shit

so...... this wasnt epic bait?

im outta here.

fuck does he know

I mean some of it is. Early 2000s buttock is bad but stuff like Korn I would give more of a chance to

I avoided joy division and the smiths for the longest time because I thought they were just vapid tumblr music, now I love jd and the smiths are my favorite band of all time

yes but moreso when my introduction is the 'wrong' end of their discography
re:zappa/alice cooper

When I was younger, I had thought that poo came out as a big ball. This, for some reason, made me afraid of it.

I skipped sterolab because I thought they were a shitty rip off of roxy music.

kys

I confused Mac DeMarco with Mac Miller for years. I just recently listened listened to Mac DeMarco for the first time, and he's alright but not amazing.