/nrl/ - Mystery Girl Edition

Lets get this bad boy to 1000

Upcoming four games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only due to byes and Origin Round

Other urls found in this thread:

rugbypass.com/signup)
brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1531247825/Stunning-Fit-Young-Hottie-New-in-Brisvegas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_MT6ubvOoBg
twitter.com/wwos/status/882882418675404800
ry.com.au/silver-bullet-hybrid-ceramic-and-ionic-straightening-brush.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we keep this thread up until Origin???

LAWGOD SAYS NO

What's actually up with the pic and the number? whose is it?

I text every phone number that appears in these threads DESU

based AVOgod

no one ever txts me

fucking hell, some girl got an AVO out on me. what teh FUCK?>

AVOgod is one post away lad

>go away for a few weeks
>feel like a newfag in /nrl/ all over again

Who the fuck is AVOgod? Sometimes I miss Matt and Goosey

classic AVOgod

t. Apprehended Violence Order god

All the same poster. Do not fall for this forced meme.

Dear John

Literally all me

The one and only, AVOgod

International rugby league fans can watch the NRL in the second half of the season via Rugby Pass.

Rugby Pass, based out of Singapore, is the home of Rugby League in Asia and streams all NRL matches from the 2017 season as well as Super League. Rugby Pass has recently acquired Rugby League World Cup 2017 rights.

NRL matches will be delivered by Rugby Pass (rugbypass.com/signup) free of charge in markets that do not have a local NRL broadcast partner. Also, in markets where a broadcaster elects not to broadcast a particular match, these games will be made available via Rugby Pass.

The Rugby Pass platform serves rugby league fans with a combination of editorial, originally produced and premium content and is delivered by NeuLion, the world's leading online live sports video platform. This platform is used by some of the world's leading sports rights holders including NFL, NBA and UFC.

Read more about live streaming for international views here.

Rugby league fans within Australia can watch all games live on their mobile, laptop or tablet via the NRL Live Pass.

brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1531247825/Stunning-Fit-Young-Hottie-New-in-Brisvegas.html

Why did that guy delete the phone number?

I still remember it

Janny deleted it and 15 minute banned me.

I'm surprised he didn't ban you for 0407 minutes haha. I mean he probably picks some random number while he's eating his 870 hot pockets. I've been banned 029 times before so I know how you feel

meant for

>tfw 3 day ban cause you meant to post on tv but posted on sp

kek good post

In the months leading-up to Wednesday's confirmation that the NRL will investigate alleged salary cap issues at Manly, at least two Sea Eagles players had been chasing mooted third party deals.

We can reveal Nate Myles and Dylan Walker were none too happy about being out of pocket. Myles has now moved onto Melbourne, abruptly splitting from the Sea Eagles with almost 18 months to run on his contract.

Walker is still at the club – and playing brilliant footy. But he's done so under the strain of not receiving a substantial sum of money he expected to get.

ormer half Kieran Foran also walked away from the club at the end of 2015 with $140,000 allegedly owing. It's likely negotiations surrounding those players will form part of the investigation.

MANLY ARE FINISHED. TPA'S UNPAID. ITS ALL OVER.

Test

I'd be too scared to msg any girl on that :3

you are a piece of shit leave me alone

get your marks back yet lawbro

Tomorrow. Not sure if they release at midnight or like 6am or whatever. I'll be up anyway I've developed insomnia over the holidays staying up all night shitposting.

>tfw this was probably the last time i could stay up all night and not work or study until i retire

it was a fun last hurrah

What's for tea lads?

>tomorrow.

I thought you went to usyd? What uni you at?

How is it free on rugbypass if you need to pay to create an accoiunt there? And why did they get rid of livestream?

((()))

Probably because Livestream was so easily exploitable
Or Rugbypass paid them to so they could have more people on their service

Kill me

I regret deleting her number. Now I'm searching through my phone bill looking for it.

thats a secret lad. usyd is on the cards for masters. might go anu or see whats available overseas.

*Let's out a quiet fart*

>that's a secret
Not really. If your results get released tomorrow I could backtrack when all the universities release their results. Usyd releases theirs in a few weeks and they all happen at different times, so if someone on this board wanted to they could find out where you go.

Just put up a fake prostitue ad on locanto and attached my ex's phone number to it lads.

Funny it doesn't matter where u live if u are a pensioner
u get approx $440 a week and the lnp says that is too much

$100 goes on rent
$100 goes on food fuel
$100 goes on running a car reg etc
$50 goes on power (run bore )
$20 goes on medicine
$15 goes on internet
$10 goes on a coffee and cake
$5 goes on prescription drugs

the other $45 goes on drinking drugs and the gambling
a carton of beer cost $50
i have no idea what one marijuana smoke costs take a guess at $20
and another $50 goes on the pokies
opps i cant spend that cause i rang out of money after a bought a carton of beer LOL

ok u financial advisers who support LNP idea that we are living high
u do the maths and show me how a cashless card can save me ROFLMAO

University of Melbourne

What a gay cunt

And a dumb cunt

How do you expect to be good at law if I just outwitted you over a keyboard on a Vietnamese cooking forum

Tribs

Double dubs

At this rate LAWbro is fucked

cause law isnt about wits its about ctrl f

just read the answer guide for one of my exams and i think i'm probably closer to a C/D than a HD lads

well this thread sure is depressing

just faceapped myself

LawGOD on unemployed watch

Thread reminder that LAWgod studies at the Uni of Melbourne

Hitting the hay early tonight lads. See yous tomorrow xoxoxoxo

Just got back from hang gliding. It's a great hobby and I would highly reccommended it. I see a lot of people getting into skydiving and that's great too used to have a license but it's probably expired by now. However after a few goes you "literally" just feel as though you're lining up to go on the same theme park ride and the exhiliration wears off. Ive been doing this for a few months now and really starting to get the hang of it and so is my beautiful wife. If you can rustle up the funds to buy a glider and do a course in it you should. It's a real thrill and something I cant see myself not getting bored of for a long time.

can see myself*, posting off the phone atm

Hang yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=_MT6ubvOoBg

Who are you buying this week m8s? Getting Based Turbo and Based DCE myself.

No thanks, my life is too based and yours could be too if you followed my advice.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

How long until the Reality Check is a good poster meme ends?

twitter.com/wwos/status/882882418675404800

EEEOOORRR EEEEORRRRR

awwww shiiieeeeeeet my person of colour

When I stop providing elite tips for your punting.

Lads when I'm doing weights and push ups the like one tendon in my right elbow feels really sketchy and I'm afraid to push too hard with it but my left is fine. Any ideas why?

1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their life lads

Based women

wish you were aborted 2bh

t. guy that is a causal racist and hates based female touchies

I'll touch you

Been waiting all this time for you to make your move

ry.com.au/silver-bullet-hybrid-ceramic-and-ionic-straightening-brush.html

Walkie, do I need to go pick up some lube and connies on the way to your place?

Yeah I'm out

Nice stance fairy boy, lmao

Alpha stance

*buurrrrrps* w-welcome to JB Hi-Fi how can I help you today

What is the staff price of a Shrek 2 DVD?

Not a fan of this not (You)ing people while replying to them meme lads, I find it very antisocial

Sean is a wog right?

newcunt can't stand not getting any (yous)
kek

KEK

K E K

same

I just steal the from out back lol.

Can you steal me a gaming PC?

Can't stand consoles

I'll steal you a gaming laptop

>gaming
>PC

>national anthem
*mutes tv*

t. chink
I'll mute your life you unpatriotic cunt

Rory Kostjasyn confirmed retiring lads
RIP in piss

Having some popcorn tripple butter explosion lads

Coen Hess

is my bitch

Daly Cherry-Evans here, I'm such a pussy and a loser. I was literally the reason why my team lost in the 2015 Grand Final.
I'm such a loser

^it's true you know

jerryd

scott bolton