Gay bar is shot up by a muslim

>Gay bar is shot up by a muslim

Milo's going to have a fucking field day now. If colleges thought he was triggering enough before, just wait until he brings this up during his tour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vKlQVfsUG4
youtu.be/N1Oxq98wGpo?t=54m10s
twitter.com/CraigCons/status/741992120320458752
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/the-death-of-liberalism-goldsmiths-feminists-ally-with-muslims-opposing-feminist-speaker-maryam-namazie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED
A
S
E
D

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

WW3 will be fags vs muslims. Nobody prior to ten years ago would have expected this.

>Fags end up saving Western Civilisation
Can you imagine..

Can someone explain to me why is this faggot so popular here? Who is he, what does he do and why do you praise him?

Sup Forums has been ensuring the the Don gets elected, so its not that hard to conceptualize

Well the Greeks did invent it....

Alt righter that triggers children that take Gender Study courses and BLM activists.

youtu.be/4vKlQVfsUG4
Video extremely related

>Based Omar

I was just thinking that. Milo is going to go Super Saiyan now.

I fucking love Milo.

Oh, so I can continue my existence not caring. Thank you.

looking forward to what he's gonna say kek

>Milo's going to have a fucking field day now

Literally who fucking cares.
He's a weirdo pseudo-intellectual who appeals to the autists that patrol the anti-feminist section on youtube.. as if it hasn't been thoroughly debunked already.

inb4 some of the funds from his whites only college fund goes to the victim's families

milo is an overrated anttentionwhoring faggot

>muuh gaymurgayt
>muuh trump supporter

that does not put him above scrutiny

Shut up milo no one cares about you or 20 dead faggots

I don't think you can invent a sexuality

Who cares about this intellectually shallow faggot?

Who gives a fuck about Milo, fuck off you Alt-Right faggot

Shapiro shitted on this guy to be honest.

youtu.be/N1Oxq98wGpo?t=54m10s

tumblr would disagree

Like you pretty much do with Slovenian politics I'm guessing ):(

He has a naive view of race relations in america. No one has ever implied they agree with Milo on everything. We're capable of discerning things we agree and do not agree with.

Was it really a muslim? cba scrolling through 5000 posts.

twitter.com/CraigCons/status/741992120320458752

what did he mean by this guys?

Invented western civilization, not gayness

They've already been saving the inner cities through gentrification for decades. And the whole "not having kids to pay for social programs" thing is a nail in the coffin for the welfare state. The gays were meant to save us, and Milo is their Messiah.

Truly our greatest inside man ally.

Ah, well then...

Yeah, no kidding. Shit's gonna be hilarious.

jun 14th is his next show on his tour

and for everyone saying he's bullshit, already disproved.....please enlighten me. i dont believe all he says but i'm surprised you guys are just saying "BS"....unless you are just /natsoc/ butthurt cuz hes a fag
>spare me the shapiro video going "wah wah i'm better"

>We're capable of discerning things we agree and do not agree with.
I never talked about this
>No one has ever implied
so stop with this hypocrisy

what I was talking about is that too many people here just can't stop sucking milo's penis

you would you homo

Gays and Atheists need actual militant wings now that the "left" is dedicated to sucking muslim cock

Discuss

As soon as i heard the news, the first thing i checked was milos twitter account...

In this situation, he's going to be the most brutally honest(He hates degenerate gay culture, AND Muslims, so it might not be as 1 sided as you expect)

I hope this knocks a bit of fucking sense into the LGBT society faggots who who make a point of trashing cis-gay men, and embracing 'tolerant, beautiful, modern islam'... A beautiful reminder Sup Forums really should be more open to letting gay cis men into their fold, inspite of their degeneracy... Since they really are getting shit on by ALL sides of society at this point(but mostly from the LGBT assholes)

I heard it was 200,000 gays.

What is this cancer?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
AND I THOUGHT WATCHING GOOKS GETTING 0-24 BY 9K MMR BOY WAS THE TOP

he hasn't been active for 10 hours, was he actually killed? lmao

>milo the martyr

This'll be funny.

Or maybe he's controlled opposition and now he gets some really great ammo he will hide rather than use it ... we shall see.

All they're talking about is "don't be mean to Muslims"

This is too fucking much

there is one more faggot that needs to be eliminated.

congrats, this is the gayest post i've read all week

>gay club only has gays in it

>gay club only has gays in it
no shit sherlok

thats why its called a gay club, not a straight club

You clearly have never been to a gay bar/club

Reminder that it is impossible to turn regressive lefties against Islam.

whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/the-death-of-liberalism-goldsmiths-feminists-ally-with-muslims-opposing-feminist-speaker-maryam-namazie/

NO MORE DEAD FAGGOTS

>butthurt leftists

Or gays and Muslims just need to distance themselves from the Left.

Milo is taking care of the former. And Muslims by nature are already against almost everything the Left supports, but the Left is so superficial that they can't acknowledge that ("brown terrorist > privileged white").

The Left needs a reason to turn on the Muslims, but looking at Europe, they just don't have it in them. Their wiring is too crossed to accept that diversity cannot be an all-positive thing. They are going to lose a lot of gays, but they will get to keep the Muslims and will soon have to see them as a liability.

>buttmad mountain jew

presumably because he isn't gay

He tried to warn us.

I'm only a half-fag, but I'd kill every single filthy muzzie I saw when the war began.

What can you expect from a group that considers economics to be a zero-sum game?

They're already turning on gays in favor of trannies.

And you haven't either, obviously. It doesn't take for someone to be gay to go to a gay club. All kinds of people show up to these places because they are currently the most popular and lively places around. What, you think you need an id marking you are a fag to get into one of these places?

isn't that the point?

Based Bosnia

I would rather fight muzzies with a reasonably small dildo in my ass than join islam.

And Milo is Greek too.

Truly a modern day Diogenes.

>He's a weirdo pseudo-intellectual who appeals to the autists that patrol the anti-feminist section on youtube
Namecalling
>as if it hasn't been thoroughly debunked already
Source?

>intellectually shallow
It's easy to call him "pseudo-intellectual" and what not without actually backing up those statements, but I suppose you guys do it because you want to be contrarian about everything. Sad!

I mean, the bouncers can be straight.

>What, you think you need an id marking you are a fag to get into one of these places?
well not really, but I wouldn't go to a fucking gay club if I didn't want to fuck male butts, I'm perfectly straight nigger.

this

tumblr is full of 13 year old, do you really take a bunch of teens so seriously?

He's not all-right.

In america, lots of types of people go to gay clubs. Basically all of my friends, almost all.straight have been to one on multiple occasions. They are usually the best clubs in town. You.dont get to decide.this.

>They are usually the best clubs in town
What determines that? the woman:man ratio? The sluttiness of the girls in there? The quality and/or price of alcohol? Because all I care about is the woman:man ratio, but if every girl is a lesbo she is useful really..

>she is useful
she isn't* useful, meant to say there

Now he can be the voice of reason and teach liberals that muslims HATE gays and feminism and that you can't be supportive of all three without supporting violence between muslims and this groups.

Based faggot will teach them the true and not be called evil because he eats dicks for breakfast.