This is his best album

This is his best album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SMHDox_HfrA
youtube.com/watch?v=lSMGdOXcoh4
youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kinda liked MMLP, but besides that you're petty right, its his best album

My fault, role model, rock bottom, if i had, 97 bonnie and clyde...

Yes you're right for once op.

The Eminem Show is shitty and massively overrated.

is this the one where he was rapping like a bootleg nas and az?

That's infinite.

SSLP and MMLP are his best

This, anything else he released and I mean ANYTHING is absolute dogshit
That's just the straight and narrow of it!

That's not revival

im quite sure "remind me" is eminem's worst track ever

Why did Eminem look and seem so geniune up until when he came back after his 2006 hiatus? Like he looked so suppressed like he took every bti of emotion that was expressive and now he looks like a completely different person.

When I mean looking surpressed his now self just looks so fake, he reminds me of a War Veteran that has like stage 50 ptsd

Nah.

My Name Is, Guilty Conscience, If I Had, Bonnie & Clyde, My Fault, Cum On Everybody and I'm Shady are all mediocre tracks. The lyrics and storytelling might be fun but the production/hooks are below Revival.

Why? It's pretty catchy actually. You're taking it too fucking serious. Besides, having confident Em is always enjoyable.
Just what the fuck is the point of it?

name a worse track than remind me pls

even fack was better because it was more catchy and "fun"
all remind me did is ruin the rock and roll song for me

Fack is underrated tbqh. It's catchy enough to pass as decent. And the meming!

From Revival? Nowhere Fast and Need Me. From Em? Big Weenie, Lighters, You Never Over and maybe Taking My Ball and Wee Wee, although these are close to Fack when it comes to fun.

Never listened to this album because rap is garbage, but god damn that is some terrible graphic design on the cover.
Looks like it was made on Windows 95. And it probably was.

Why? Only the car is a bit oversized. If you bitch about the font for the name, it fits perfect to the childish Shady persona.

it's the best Eminem album cover

That'd be Relapse.

I'm not sure it gets much worse than this
youtu.be/SMHDox_HfrA

I don't like rap anymore. I used to like rap until one of my friends pointed it out and they asked me "why do you like rap?" and I said because I can dance to it, and that's really not a good reason. And they had me look up the lyrics, so I looked up the lyrics and I noticed that just about every rap song is provocative, and some of it's prejudice, and pretty much all of it is insulting to women. Also you can tell the rappers really don't have any talent in singing. In any other type of music people show their talent, but rap, you can talk fast. Big deal, who can't? If you like rap, go you but I don't. I mean, ask yourself which one's better. Let's listen to Eminem - Kill You youtube.com/watch?v=lSMGdOXcoh4 In case you couldn't hear what the lyrics say, they say "You don't, wanna fuck with shady, cause shady, will fuckin kill you"
...What the hell? Who listens to that? Actually I know there's people that listen to it so don't get all offended but I don't like it. Personally, I like The Kill much better youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM I like that song much better, the lyrics actually have meanings to it, it's not all about drugs sex or violence. So that's why i don't like rap anymore.

The truth is that the SSEP is his best project, and its best songs were not included on the SSLP. Another thing is that one of the top 3 verses on any Eminem project is by Fuzz.

>My Name Is, Guilty Conscience, If I Had, Bonnie & Clyde
>mediocre tracks
The other ones I'll allow (although I disagree and think they are pretty great), but you're just straight-up wrong about these 4. Those songs are all great.
>valuing good production and catchy hooks over lyrics, flow, meaning
People like you are going to be the death of music.

ill be honest. i only like eminem to trigger niggers. nothing makes them madder than when a white boi passes them on the way to the bank because of blk music

really bc all the black people i know love eminem

A great track has it all. Obviously lyrics are more important in a genre like rap but great lyrics with a shitty production won't make a great song IMO.

My Name Is, is basically a pop single. So it's not like even the lyrics are noteworthy though there is some funny shit. I get the nostalgia, and the impact it had on his career and later music are huge too, but it's just not a great track. Doesn't make it bad either by any means of course.
Guilty Conscience is so simple, only the part where Dre switches is noteworthy but great? Meh.
If I Had is basically a worse Rock Bottom, how is it not mediocre? Not just the production and hook are worse, the lyrics and story telling is absolutely inferior too. While Rock Bottom has some uplifting vibes despite being dark, If I Had is way more defeatist and whiny too.

Bonny & Clyde, eh, I guess objectively it should count as great but personally I just dislike it. The content is silly, what the fuck am I supposed to feel? It's an insane guy who murdered his wife but being a cool dad with his daughter … it's not morbid nor funny nor touching enough IMO.

It's a shame Murder, Murder and other SSEP tracks didn't make it on the album.

That's 100% ironic though, plus it's pretty catchy to be desu

Kekè

This and Infinite are his best