Mediterranean Race

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Mediterranean Race? I'm especially interested in it in relation to the Nordic Race.
For example, did the Mediterraneans i.e. Roman Empire degrade the lifestyle of the Nordic pure barbarians by civilizing them, or do the Nordics have an inferiority complex about the organization, cunningness and intelligence of the Mediterraneans?

Part of the Master-Race.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

Hate to break it for you but mediterraneans today are just arabs and turks.No its not simply that they have a tan but they also have the same features as arabs and turks.

The Mediterranean had to work together and be inventive to overcome the hardiness of the Nordics.

You don't have to break it to me because I am already aware. Mediterranean is a mix between whites and arabs, but not turks. Dinarics are the mix of whites and turks.

Why does he look like he's on heroin?

This.
A few years back I always heavily argued with a stormnigger in Sup Forums who not considered the mediterrans as white beacuse of their skin.

TODAY they are literally look like arabs and turks.

Our Ancestors were Romanz and shieeet now...we're nothing

as *not white*

they have shitskin blood

Ancient Mediterraneans used to be Nordic. Then they mixed with Africans and Arabs and their civilizations turned to shit as well as their skin.

Why would TODAY be different? Of course, there were some muslim invasions in the Southeastern Europe, but they still look the same as they did in the past.
Being a Nordic in the Mediterranean area wouldn't be especially healthy because of the climate. And, also, Nordics didn't have a civilization to begin with before being civilized, they lived hunter-gatherer lifestyles, sometime agricultural.

Because TODAY the white gene is completely removed from the mediterraneans.
>but they still look the same as they did in the past
Not even close just look at their ministers for example greece.they all look like your generic arab.

Arabs have white genes in the first place because they live where all continents mee, thus have european, african and asian genes. But the mediterraneans are closer to Europe, so they have more white genes.

That hair is too dark for a med. Most of them have dark brown hair which looks different from true black hair (which Asians and North Africans have) under the sun due to it's blonde streaks.

Yes, that's true, especially with the hair at the back of the head.

What's the difference between Beudine and Afghane? Afghane looks more like a Indian to me.

>I'm half white myself
wat

The Romans never conquered the Nordics, question is moot.

And when they become arabs or turcs, rennaisance, iberian golden age, classicisme happened in the XIV XV XVI and XVII, no arabs during and after untils now on these country.

From the antiquite untils today only mediterranean build civilization in europe

From what I've read the arab DNA in southern europeans is very low
You really only find a significant percentage in places like sicily and malta i believe
Even Turks are primarily Greek DNA, they're just in denial for the most part (and muslim)

Caesar noted how the Celts were MUCH larger in stature than Romans, so this idea that southern europeans were once more white, well, i doubt it

Wrong, civilizations were built by nordic aristocracies.
Read Madison Grant or Arthur Kemp or Arthur de Gobineau, plenty of proofs out there.

>opinion on Meds

Mostly white. Little bits of this, that and the other. Different from more northern Europeans, but not bad. Lots to be proud of. Good food, epic history, etc. Welcome to be a part of the Galactic Imperium.

Dude, civilization was literally invented by Mesopotamia, and followed by Egypt, Hellen and Roman empires etc. Nordics mantained hunter-gatherer lifestyles a long time. But that's not a good nor bad thing.

I'm Italian.

I have brown hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin (I don't tan very well), Roman nose, and Roman jawline. Unfortunately, I don't have much Nordic blood in me.

>Dude, civilization was literally invented by Mesopotamia, and followed by Egypt, Hellen and Roman empires etc.

All of those were led by nordic people, open some books.

What test is that and how much did you pay? 23&me?

Parents from where?

That is stupid and you know it, just because they had some white genes, doesn't mean that they were nordics. What would nordics be doing in Mesopotamian area anyway? The truth is nordic people never enjoyed civilisation because they are by definition individualistic and hard working.