OK, really. Why do normies love him so much?

OK, really. Why do normies love him so much?

He's put in front of them and they're told to.

Normies are mentally retarded.

is he the only heart-throb in top 40 pop music who isn't conventionally attractive?

He writes generic catchy pop melodies and 'deep' lyrics with 'real' musicianship, is never outside anyone's comfort zone and isn't good looking enough to intimidate anyone.

I feel like the women who stan him now would bully him if he wasn't famous

This is the most accurate answer

explain what you mean by "deep". i don't really see how his lyrics could be viewed as anything but surface level.

look at the lyrics for his song A team, classic example of what normies would consider deep.

i read them, i don't think normies would actually call that deep, they might just think it's a little more intricate than your average pop song or trap banger, but not deep

when considering this question it is key to keep in mind that you're dealing with normalfags

well I disagree with you, I've spoken to quite a few people who consider his lyrics very emotional. I actually work with someone who crys if they hear photograph

He's decent pop rock that combats the utter stupidity of modern "electronic/pop" music. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fuck tonne of marketing and good pr user

my
>gf
says i look like him and it makes me feel awkward

Hence why he wrote 'deep' and not deep you melon. Makes normies think they're hearing something profound because he's talking about 'issues' and 'feelings'.

cause he is actually talented. he writes and performs great music. that shit is rare in 2017. its called merit user.

those aren't normies those are fucking retards

Reminder that Sup Forums unironically defends Lil Pump. No room for acting superior to anyone.

no shit. i was saying that i couldn't see how normies would see him as very deep

>t. non-member of the Gucci Gang

>ginger
>gf

is she 1/10?

fpbp

You're not alone. It's not fun to be compared to a lazy eyed leprechaun.

In 15 years we will remember Lil Pump as an icon of a generation. We are truly blessed to be alive during the Soundcloud Rapper Era, and you will all realize this soon enough.

fpbp

fpbp

are we not love him?

FPBP

>Shitty ass Captain Beefheart couldn't write outside the most common keys used in music due to his lack of creativity
>Based Ed Sheeran managed to make a chart topper in the key of c# minor, one of the least used keys in music due to the fact that he's brimming with creativity
What's not to love?

ed sheeran > michael yackson

Unironically this.

kek

Confirmed; I transposed an Ed Sheeran song down a half step so it was in regular C major and it sounded like shit.

he has a decent voice

It's funny how people are so insecure about their personality that they have to call people normies. Everyone is a fucking normie.

>Captain Beefheart
>Lack of creativity
How do you sleep at night?