>North Aleppo June 8
i.imgur.com/61myD3G.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 11
>Sign of hope as Islamist rebels agree to ceasefire at Idlib enclave & Zabadani
>Jihadists threaten to bomb Aleppo, call for curfew in city
>Jihadists foil government attack in northeast Latakia
>Tiger Forces ambush ISIS oil smugglers
>ISIS faces economic decline as the Syrian Army enters oil rich region
>Syrian Army attacked by teenage ISIS suicide bombers in west Raqqa, 13 year old captured
>Twin bombing rocks Sayyida Zeinab District of Damascus
>US officials can’t confirm report ISIL leader Baghdadi wounded
>Syrian rebels launch new offensive near the Israeli borders
>Iraqi forces liberate two villages in southwest Fallujah
>Iraq special forces 3km from Fallujah center

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/limonov-eduard.livejournal.com/853507.html
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/activists-airstrikes-northwest-syria-kill-12-39791505
twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/741989784793587712
timesofisrael.com/us-probes-friendly-fire-strike-on-syria-allies/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/741986671416090624
youtube.com/watch?v=hVwhXAkyH7w
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.555954&lon=38.411046&z=19
youtu.be/y_J3aPo3JHs
twitter.com/EisaAli_RT/status/741984177298518016
gulfnews.com/news/uae/government/military-helicopter-crash-kills-pilot-co-pilot-1.1844384
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ei/pix/b/nea/94127.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UW49WmA8h2A
corriere.it/scienze/14_gennaio_14/sicilia-primo-unico-allevamento-dromedari-d-italia-un-business-che-crescera-853506cc-7d6a-11e3-851f-140d47c8eb74.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_sorpasso_(economics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians
youtube.com/watch?v=qJfzUBnGsq8
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrazione_in_Italia
youtube.com/watch?v=70A-3pcXZl4
youtube.com/watch?v=7sPY0X8SrLo
youtube.com/watch?v=PHqFkOenpvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today in Souriya

1st for dawla al-Islamiya

SAAnime

z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/limonov-eduard.livejournal.com/853507.html

Raqqa is not Berlin,her capture is not the end of the war

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/activists-airstrikes-northwest-syria-kill-12-39791505

Activists Say Airstrikes in Northwest Syria Kill at Least 12

By The Associated Press

BEIRUT — Jun 12, 2016, 8:50 AM ET

Anti-government activists say airstrikes have hit a market and other targets in the northwestern Syrian city of Idlib, killing at least 12 people.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of activists on the ground, says at least 12 people were killed when several airstrikes struck the insurgent-held city on Sunday. It says the number of casualties is likely to rise.

The Local Coordination Committees, another anti-government monitoring group, says the airstrikes killed 13 and wounded 29, with most casualties occurring in a vegetable market.

Idlib is controlled by a coalition of Syrian rebel groups that includes al-Qaida's local branch, the Nusra Front.

5th for ASSAD AND SAA

>Tal Yasti is under ISIS control

twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/741989784793587712

Volcano erupts in Aleppo

timesofisrael.com/us-probes-friendly-fire-strike-on-syria-allies/

Home >
Israel & the Region
US probes ‘friendly fire’ strike on Syria allies
Army spokesman says coalition airstrike near Aleppo last month ‘may have hit counter-ISIL forces,’ killing 4 people

How do we get to /sg/ board?

#SDF spokesperson: No race with #SAA, if they want to liberate #Raqqa from #IS go ahead, there is no coordination

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/741986671416090624

Latest HD images from Raqqa front
youtube.com/watch?v=hVwhXAkyH7w

location confirmed to be here wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.555954&lon=38.411046&z=19

Top kek assadists

Annanews seems to be the only video from syria that are not filmed with potato.

Do you want football? You're getting creamed by Croatia. Why the fuck are you in the Euros?

At 1:48

Who's watching the match lads? Croatia are all over the turkroaches

Ssh Turkey will win euro 2016
youtu.be/y_J3aPo3JHs

0-1 first match
But we will win next matches

what's the score satan?

This IS the /sg/ board

BTW fuck yourself you terrorist loving scum.

0-1 aaand its over. Al-Nusra supporters BTFO

kek türkiye wither than uk

This based red pill man on Fox News just suggested to support Assad to fight ISIS holy shit.

The fuck is going on in Florida?

lolwot

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Sharia-lovers use picture of Zara massacre as "proof" for Iraqi Shia militias killing Sunnis,
wheras the picture is of course "le moderate opposition" killing Alawites from last month

twitter.com/EisaAli_RT/status/741984177298518016

This guy was dropping serious redpill bombs live on American TV and said that the Orlando shooting is 100% a work of the "Global Jihadists" which include ISIS. Says the washington should strongly support any forces in the middle east that oppose ISIS.

He dropped a fuckton of redpills that include Political Correctness and other shits you'd find on Sup Forums. Except the Jewry

sauce

They are always bitching about Sunni oppression across the world, when the Sunnis are always the oppressors and the ones who are doing all the terrorist attacks.They aren't even being oppressed in Syria, Hell the Sunnis make up the majority of the SAA.

gulfnews.com/news/uae/government/military-helicopter-crash-kills-pilot-co-pilot-1.1844384

>The General Command of the UAE Armed Forces today announced the crash of a military helicopter during a routine flight over international waters, causing the death of its pilot and co-pilot.

I wonder if they ever get tired of playing military power here.

Its amazing how even some western people or news sources buy into the ISIS "Shia militias are killing Sunnis" propaganda. What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A

Rewind

Iran is le evul.
Btw iranian mercenaries from afghanistan are literally mongols.

TIL they grow bananas near syria.

2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ei/pix/b/nea/94127.htm

USAID-Funded Program Improves Banana Production in South Lebanon

USAID: Humanitarian Assistance to Lebanon

U.S. Embassy Beirut
October 25, 2007

With USAID funding, the Cooperative Housing Foundation (CHF) is currently improving banana production in Saida, South Lebanon. Within the context of this project, CHF introduced the concept of the net house for growing bananas, in order to protect them from adverse climatic conditions. The net house technique enables farmers to produce 8 tons of banana bunches per 1,000 square meters, as compared to 2.5 tons in open fields. The selling price of bananas has also increased as a result of the project because of early harvesting and proper post-handling, reflecting a 14% increase in net profit. The project also features training on harvesting and post-harvesting techniques targeting farmers and growers. As of September 2007, 190 tons of bananas have been produced, generating $103,684 in total sales. The project has also created 209 jobs and trained more than 530 persons on various related subjects.

Funded by the U.S. Government, the CEDARSplus program aims to revitalize the agricultural sector, contribute to the reintegration of rural areas into the national economy as well as create new jobs. As part of the program, the U.S. Government provided training to a number of agricultural engineers and experts from various institutions. Funded at a level of $8.3 million over a period of two years, the program has thus far benefited 3, 600 farmers, traders, students, retailers, exporters and other agricultural stakeholders.

bump
Last two thread in the catalog are 12min, damn pol is going fast right now.

Thanx for the update!

RIP /sg/

I guess were going to have trouble bumping too when the American presidential elections Hillary vs Trump get up to speed

Keep bumping

We grow bananas too, in Sicily.

Stop bumping

Avete anche i cammellì giù in terronia?

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=UW49WmA8h2A

Io sono del nord, ma stando alla tua domanda tempo fa ho letto di un giovane veterinario siciliano che alleva cammelli per il loro latte.

corriere.it/scienze/14_gennaio_14/sicilia-primo-unico-allevamento-dromedari-d-italia-un-business-che-crescera-853506cc-7d6a-11e3-851f-140d47c8eb74.shtml

Ah, the traditional Italian inter-regional hatred. No wonder Italy has achieved NOTHING on the world stage since unification.

Thanks for the bump, Turkoloid.

>No wonder Italy has achieved NOTHING on the world stage since unification.

We surpassed uk economy not once but twice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_sorpasso_(economics)

What Australia ever achieved, apart from shitposting, being killed by any possible animal of its own fauna and abo removing?

For a start, the emu meme-war aside, we've never been invaded.

>For a start, the emu meme-war aside, we've never been invaded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians

You have no culture,army,history

Perhaps because it's such a worthless continent noone would ever waste human lives for nothing.

>says the namefag who desperately clings to the history and culture of the nation that used to own his land.

Sure thing Otto.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJfzUBnGsq8
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrazione_in_Italia
>Marocchini, Albanesi, Africani

Glorious Greater Syria!

BEADY

>Not posting Megumin

Disgusting.

*cringe*

Aftermath of an airstrike in idlib
youtube.com/watch?v=70A-3pcXZl4

Pallywood moved to syria?

Deir ez-zor or Raqqa, which will the SAA forces reach first?

post yfw hoholmaps has a Euro 2016 conflict map

>Minor gains by russians near Marseille
>English fan thrown on train tracks (propaganda, meaning could be another)

>hoholmaps

It's fully of spyware.

>@sayed_ridha

>T3 Pumping Station which is 35km east of #Tadmor is under #SAA control

35 killed.
The only difference between Assad and ISIS is that ISIS does not starve kids.

> @sayed_ridha
>#SDF spokesperson: No race with #SAA, if they want to liberate #Raqqa from #IS go ahead, there is no coordination

Daily reminder to

KILL TURKS
GAS KURDS
YA HEZBOLLAH

How do we identify the location of this warehouse? We need to make the magic happen again.

whew

ALLLLLLUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH AKKKKKKKKBAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR
ALLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH
AKKKKKKKKKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

>ISIS does not starve kids

Nah, they just send them to fight instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sPY0X8SrLo

what's wrong with it? they fight fisabilillah

>35 killed

All terrorists!! all of them! just like when your army raid some kurd shithole and kill everybody

To be honest kurds are pratically asking for it, they basically act like brown antifas.

I would be surprised if they don't have a GPS tracker in that kind of equipment

unlikely it so but the idea is great ..
installed covertly, hard to find

>T90 unit price around ~4.25 million $
>GPS chip unit price

wont that give the exact position away to a tracker or something available to the opposing side? i mean exact coordinates & shit

gps chip is far cheaper...
however putting an active location transmitting sender on military hardware seems to be a stupid idea ;D

unless you have your own gps satellites

There are many ways to avoid that.
They could make it only transmit after sending it a (encrypted) signal.
They could use encrypted GPS signals.

I'm no expert, but there are many options

Russia has GLONASS for instance

youtube.com/watch?v=PHqFkOenpvY

stupid idea if the war was against the technologically advanced enemy, the terrorists do not have the technical capabilities to use it.

Their sponsors in CIA/Pentagon/Mossad/whatever might though, but again, there are options.

rrrriiight...that's why roaches lost today 0:1

^^... gps satellites are nothing more than expensive clocks that send timestamps to earth.

the gps chip is not transmitting the location data... it just tells the tank where it is... to send out those coordinates you need communication hardware...

in my car is a sensor installed covertly activated once a day in a random time, disassemble the tank to find it is no easy task.

Would still show up in a freq spectrometer. Besides you need either power or a big antenna to transmit hundreds of kilometers or rely on public networks (which are monitored in a situation like this). Not feasible.

Wow, didn't know that supporting Assad's presidency in Syria was a part of Trump's foreign policy

Btw what did I miss?

Hello, it's me, the constant begging commie kurd supporter.
The fundraising for Abu Layla's children collected 10.013$ and was handed over to the Rojava representative in Paris.
Thank you if you donated.
[a little sidenote: The fundraising to get some American chick out of the pray-the-gay-away camp stands at 64.000 now. Good job, world]

have you considered posting about Abu Layla's children on 8ch.an's /leftypol/ board?

Sure, most of them are neet "antifa" retards, but they may be moved to open their wallets.

"Ahmed bring spec ... spock ...
this a black box which searches other black boxes"

Just paint is as an x-box, no one would suspect anything.

no, didn't think about that. Too late now, anyway.
well, 10.000$ is more than I expected. The PYD won't let them starve, anyway.
It would have helped if the whole thing looked a bit more professional and without misspelling.
Too bad the initiator was some French Kurd with terrible English. Still, I respect his initiative. Most people would have done nothing at all.

ISIS is on their way out.

image doesnt really make sense but i kekked nonetheless

The pink zone looks like the happny merchant.

>image doesnt really make sense
random from folder "kebab"

Add green arrow also on right side of Dimashq/Sweida ISIS pocket, and red arrow east of Hama city (southeast of Sabburah, small SAA gains reported from this weekend)

But yes theyre getting somewhat rekt and we saw around Manbij and at Arak that theyre retreating from areas